UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

The other day while I was working, out of nowhere, I thought of when nabs told naraku to quit his IT job and work in a restaurant, so he can "live his life." I was just thinking, that had to be one of the most out of touch things I had ever seen someone write here.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

There is virtually no greater feeling in this life than arguing with assholes on the internet about the proper way to cook a steak.

I don’t even believe half the shit I’m saying. At this point, I’m just trolling.

Welcome....we have been waiting for you

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

There is virtually no greater feeling in this life than arguing with assholes on the internet about the proper way to cook a steak.

I don’t even believe half the shit I’m saying. At this point, I’m just trolling.

One Of Us GIF - One Of Us - Discover & Share GIFs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What's with his hair?

*Sigh* Sometimes, the joke just isn't for you, doomer. But if it helps, this is what she usually looks like.

Pls, don't tell me you would have used this pic with the Beavis one, I didn't make it...and I wasn't going to change it on the off chance that someone asked "what's with his hair"

oar2.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

It would have been faster to Google her, but you asked me and my explanations come with monologues.

It did not occur to me she is where Beavis' hairstyle came from. I'm not psychic. I got the whole "munch" thing, assumed maybe she had a song featuring that word, but I did not put 2 and 2 together with his hair. IS THAT NOT OK????

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

It did not occur to me she is where Beavis' hairstyle came from. I'm not psychic. I got the whole "munch" thing, assumed maybe she had a song featuring that word, but I did not put 2 and 2 together with his hair. IS THAT NOT OK????

It's ok on the surface, but it's actually pretty consistent with you wanting to dissect my useless and benign posts, and now I'm just wondering why you're surprised or if this is on purpose.....

Because I can support on purpose...fucking with people is one of my favorite hobbies. If this is truly a Rick James moment* and you just don't remember similar interactions of the sort between us, then I apologize and will be more tactful.

*......Rick James had a bit on the Chappelle show where he slapped Charlie Murphy, then Charlie slapped him back, but Rick didn't remember slapping him just moments before.  Just gonna get out ahead of this one

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

It's ok on the surface, but it's actually pretty consistent with you wanting to dissect my useless and benign posts, and now I'm just wondering why you're surprised or if this is on purpose.....

Because I can support on purpose...fucking with people is one of my favorite hobbies. If this is truly a Rick James moment* and you just don't remember similar interactions of the sort between us, then I apologize and will be more tactful.

*......Rick James had a bit on the Chappelle show where he slapped Charlie Murphy, then Charlie slapped him back, but Rick didn't remember slapping him just moments before.  Just gonna get out ahead of this one

The similar interactions were you being irked at me picking apart your jokes. In this instance I wasn't picking apart jack shit I WAS GENUINELY CURIOUS. I didn't ask the question because it didn't make sense to me or it seemed superfluous, I asked because I knew there must've been a key piece of information I was lacking.

Oh yeah and I'm surprised because I made a conscience effort to stop picking apart people's jokes long ago, and I thought I had a pretty good streak going, so yeah this is pretty outta nowhere as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

I never listened to the Talking Sopranos podcast all the way through, but I miss how fucking stupid Steve Schrippa was. He’d babble about weird shit like opening egg salad on a train, and then there was the time he spent 7 minutes getting pissed off at a YouTube comment for making fun of his haircut.

• Haha 2

This may have been a total waste but the end of the day I find a solution to my coffee table problem, I just ended up using that small round table I was using my antenna and other junk and wouldn't you know it it actually looks better than what I was trying to originally do. That's what I get for trying to be boujee.

• Thanks 3

I opened my front door about 30 minutes ago to let my dog out. I look down and see a McDonald’s bag on the ground. Had the DoorDash logo and my address on it, but I didn’t order it. Also, it had been sitting there for about 2 hours. I threw that shit away. 

Also, I checked my recent orders on DD and this wasn’t even listed…..

13 hours ago, Insipid said:

I love a nighttime stroll. I don't care if it's weird. It puts my mind into zen mode.

Now I'm thinking what's weird about a nighttime stroll

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Now I'm thinking what's weird about a nighttime stroll

Most people walk for leisure during the daytime. Plus, I'm walking through strip outlet parking lots and stuff. Not ideal, but I don't have to drive to get there, unlike the park, which is closed at night anyway.

My Japanese passport got renewed so quickly. Like, all I had to do was send in the documents and within a month, I got approved. I just have to go to the consulate in person and pick it up.

Meanwhile, an American passport takes months ro receive. 🙄

• Like 2

On 5/1/2024 at 2:04 PM, Blackrose321 said:

I'm getting my very first tattoo this weekend, I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the artwork, I keep checking my email. 😅

I am proud to say that I did not chicken out! I love it and already want to plan for another but my husband is telling me to slow down...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1