UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

the post workout high is always the best. the edible always makes me workout harder than intended but afterwards i feel so peaceful and calm

embarrassing, but, i started crying the other week when i thought about it. working out used to leave me feeling irritable and angry, but ever since starting hrt, that's not a problem anymore. i got overwhelmed by how amazing that is. i guess biochemical dysphoria really messed with me

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

how lonely i am rigth now  and why is hamburger considered a pizza topping?

Some people like a little ground cow meat on their pizza. *shrugs* I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but why does that bother you?

finally got this wabbajack mod list for Skyrim to start loading. was going to go for the fun list with all the nsfw mods but that was going to be way harder on my computer. ended up going with the tempus maledictum list instead

i just want something with the enairim mods so i can make an army of skeletons practice forbidden magic

@The_annoying_one  okay because it doesn't seem to fit with pizza That's the best conclusion I have and as someone who works with hamburger every day as part of his job I do not still do not think it fits with pizza pepperoni Yes ham yes bacon yes lumps of sausage yes but the local place that offers hamburger on pizza does it as little grounds of hamburger almost like hamburger sand the  best way to describe it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Hamburgers and what

hamburger sand really fine bits of hamburger that someone put on pizza in my area It's really gross I call hamburger sand and I dare anyone to use that phrase in normal conversation tomorrow see if it catches on as a new word or phrase

Edited by ghostrek

8 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

hamburger sand really fine bits of hamburger that someone put on pizza in my area It's really gross I call hamburger sand and I dare anyone to use that phrase in normal conversation tomorrow see if it catches on as a new word or phrase

Suggestion, ghostie: Don't go back to that pizza joint in the future. *shrugs* Either that or don't order anything with hamburger on it from there ever again.

I'm being serious, man. You may need to take your business elsewhere. They used to call it "voting with your money".

Edited by Gemini

Just now, Gemini said:

Suggestion, ghostie: Don't go back to that pizza joint in the future. *shrugs* Either that or don't order anything with hamburger on it from there ever again.

It's not me ordering the pizza half to time i'm usually with family when we order pizza

Just now, ghostrek said:

It's not me ordering the pizza half to time i'm usually with family when we order pizza

Ooh...Yeah, that's more difficult. You can always suggest other places to your family, at least. Not sure it'll work every time, but they might be open to trying a new pizza joint every once in a while. Doesn't hurt to try.

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

Ooh...Yeah, that's more difficult. You can always suggest other places to your family, at least. Not sure it'll work every time, but they might be open to trying a new pizza joint every once in a while. Doesn't hurt to try.

For the record that place is under new ownership I believe so hopefully I am not going to get crappy hamburger sand pizza now

6 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

For the record that place is under new ownership I believe so hopefully I am not going to get crappy hamburger sand pizza now

Fair enough. I hope you don't either. If it does happen again, just ask that you get your own pizza with whatever toppings you want from now on.

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

Fair enough. I hope you don't either. If it does happen again, just ask that you get your own pizza with whatever toppings you want from now on.

i will .   I just want to add the phrase hamburger sand to the English language now

• Haha 1

thinking about how i felt all those years ago watching cowboy bebop and hearing the name Faye for the first time. as far back as i can remember, every time I've heard that name it felt like it should be mine. and now, a variation of it is mine. that's fucking awesome

I get the motif of showing vegetation taking over manmade structures in dystopias but I wonder sometimes if it gets pushed to a funny degree, like are people regularly clearing vegetation off one of those tall McDonalds signs

same goes for certain levels of decreptitude that might not rly make sense if you think about it sometimes

hamburger sand

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I love you AEW, but why are you opening with the AEW World Championship elimination match between MJF and Adam Cole?

I honestly thought it was a ritual thing at this point to have "Jane" by Jefferson Starship start the show.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Seight said:

I honestly thought it was a ritual thing at this point to have "Jane" by Jefferson Starship start the show.

Same here. I mean I'm not really trying to complain. I just thought something like MJF vs. Adam Cole would be the main event, especially considering the stipulation for Cole. Oh, well. It's been a pretty good card so far.

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

Obviously thinking about Saddy and her friends and family. As soon as I heard about her passing I, as Neil Peart wrote and Geddy Lee sang, felt a shadow cross my heart.

The name sounds so familiar but it's been so long, why do I want to say Saddy had a Kagome avatar? Or that she posted in the HP book discussion thread? I felt sad hearing the news but I hate that my brain can't fill in those gaps. :(

29 minutes ago, Blackrose321 said:

The name sounds so familiar but it's been so long, why do I want to say Saddy had a Kagome avatar? Or that she posted in the HP book discussion thread? I felt sad hearing the news but I hate that my brain can't fill in those gaps. :(

She did have an avatar from an anime that was shown on [as], but it was of Edward from Cowboy Bebop. (My memory is both a blessing and a curse.)

• Sad 1

On 6/11/2023 at 1:57 AM, Gemini said:

I suddenly have "Lump" by the Presidents of the United States of America in my head. Thank you. lol

I didn't know what this was so I had to look it up.

Then I realized I was still logged into my client's YT channel. I don't want to have to explain some of the things that show up in your suggested feed after looking this kind of thing up. I noticed something about psychedelics but I think I managed to remove it all...

Thanks guys. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 3

It took forever for me to find my storage unit. I had reserved it online. The place was huge, the halls didn't split evenly, the lights didn't turn on until you passed them, and there was nothing indicating the range of numbers except for the buttons inside of the elevator. It was honestly like a maze. I imagine some people who have trouble with a sense of direction may get lost in the place, even though there are exit signs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blackrose321 said:

I didn't know what this was so I had to look it up.

Then I realized I was still logged into my client's YT channel. I don't want to have to explain some of the things that show up in your suggested feed after looking this kind of thing up. I noticed something about psychedelics but I think I managed to remove it all...

Thanks guys. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

You're welcome. lol

• Haha 1