UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I'm so excited to be living in my seventh story apartment. I get vertigo when I go out on the balcony. It's odd, since I've been to the top of the Empire State Building and experienced nothing. It may have to do with the low guard rail; shit should be higher on my balcony.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seight said:

The big announcement is that CM Punk will be on the first episode of AEW Collision.

The 'Here we go again' meme is perfect for every frustrating situation |  Mashable

I'm cool with it. I don't care if some people aren't. If they don't like it, they can always go watch WWE or Impact.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gemini said:

The struggle is real. (Also, hey, you got a PS4! Nice!)

I’ve had a PS4 for many years, but thank you. 😛

Edited by The_annoying_one
EDIT: I did tell you a while back that I didn’t have it anymore. I got it back about a month or 2 back & forgot to mention it. Sorry. 🤦‍♂️
  • Like 2

I've been sick for a week and going stir crazy.

that said, last week I went over to a drummer friends house, me him and a bassist jammed for a while. last time I said I would have to throw away live shows, meh that was depression talking. I now get to pick 4 songs to cover until I get my songs written out. other than this damn cough I'm doing good, a lot more good days than bad days now, it only took these meds like 8 months to kick in.

Slash. I was compared to Slash in both speed and technique.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PeoplesPoet said:

I've been sick for a week and going stir crazy.

that said, last week I went over to a drummer friends house, me him and a bassist jammed for a while. last time I said I would have to throw away live shows, meh that was depression talking. I now get to pick 4 songs to cover until I get my songs written out. other than this damn cough I'm doing good, a lot more good days than bad days now, it only took these meds like 8 months to kick in.

Slash. I was compared to Slash in both speed and technique.

Slash is a great guitar player. He knew how to make it sound like the guitar was talking without using any talkbox effects like Peter Frampton would use. (Though I like Frampton's work, too.)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, eklipse said:

How cute baby skunks are.  And how loud skunks are when they eat. 

(There’s one chomping the cat food that we leave outside right now).

We had a Siamese cat that would sit in my folks bedroom window and howl for Ms Pepina Le Pew to come visit.  She made her arrival known as only she could.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

We had a Siamese cat that would sit in my folks bedroom window and howl for Ms Pepina Le Pew to come visit.  She made her arrival known as only she could.

Oh no!  We haven’t been sprayed yet.  I’m hoping they just become chill creatures that hang around but I read that adult skunks move fairly frequently.  The babies are super cute tho and I’ve seen them play together.  

Now, I’m thinking about all the animals that love our house.  There’s 2-3 neighborhood cats that usually have a standoff in our backyard.  They all want pets and food. 😂

Then we have tons of squirrels (giant oaks in the backyard).  I kinda hate them tho because they jump on our screen door and beg for food.  We had to stop giving them peanuts because they’re too annoying. 

We also have lots of different small birds and a bunch of crows.  (The peanuts brought pretty blue jays but we had to discontinue that). The crows go crazy for the cat food too. 😂   I’m trying to get the crows to bring me a gift. (I read if you put out gifts for them in the same spot, they’ll maybe bring you a gift).  

Ok this was long. 😅

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Roman Reigns saying "Acknowledge Me!" is the wrestling equivalent of Jeb Bush saying "please clap". Change my mind. (Actually, don't. Because you won't be able to.)

Roman Reigns is honestly just beyond boring at this point. And I’ve always been a fan of the guy. 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 2

i saved a moth! i thought it had died, it kept flying into the stuff we make, which is messy and probably not good for moths, so I scooped the piece it was sitting on up and placed it aside. i figured if it was dying at least it could get to live its last moments out in the light. well turns out it must have been ok because he's not there anymore! I'm gonna just believe it got away and lived a nice full life cause I need a win lol

• Like 3

I’m thinking about my future SiL the other day some rando dude called my other half sayin “oh I witnessed your sister getting jumped she’s bleeding and incoherent “ we were both like gtfoh this ain’t our first rodeo. Htf is she so incoherent and yet she was able to convey to this dude who to call as well as our relationship to her. My other half was like send a pic rn. Ofc dude didn’t two dumb assholes trying to scam $$. Fuckin pathetic. 

• Like 4