UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

ok, instagram advertising is scary good. I've never looked at ads before, but they keep having these ads with people who aren't conventionally attractive and therefore easy to ignore,  but really extremely attractive to me in a weird queer way that I cant explain. The end result is that Im looking at ads for more often and far longer than usual and I dont like that. I do, however, like looking at tatted up butch girls, thicc women, and cute little twink guys >.>

I know it's probably wishful thinking, but I hope and pray AEW keeps MJF (Maxwell Jacob Friedman, for those who don't know) as a face regardless of what happens with his program with Adam Cole. (They're currently a tag team that was kinda "thrown together" on television.)

the sky was really pretty again when i went on my lunch break, idk if it's just prettier more often here or if the hrt has really made me that much happier but it's nice either way

my friend might introduce me to someone who is also trans. not sure how that'll go and I'm honestly pretty nervous. I'm not good at making connections and I'm still pretty terrified I'll get rejected, but it would be so nice to have friends around here who i can relate to

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Like 2

Here we go again, one of the few times I want to do laundry at home but some asshole decides to leave their clothes in the washer and dryer for hours on end so no else can use them. It's ok, I am so glad this new laundromat opened down the street from me so I don't have to deal with bullshit like this. 

Edited by -Kudasai-
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm so happy! talking to a new friend, she's so cool and it's nice to talk to someone i can relate to. i was really nervous about reaching out to her because I'm not good at that but I'm so glad i did lol 

she's also really cute and pretty. I'm too shy to flirt yet though >.<

• Like 2

Am I really willing to leave my comfort zone.

Honestly, I thought I was done taking risks.....But I'm soooooooooo boooooooored. 

Risking it all is what kept me alive and frankly, I've been dying for the last 5 years or so, getting caught in the routine....i hate the routine and the mundane.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Am I really willing to leave my comfort zone.

Honestly, I thought I was done taking risks.....But I'm soooooooooo boooooooored. 

Risking it all is what kept me alive and frankly, I've been dying for the last 5 years or so, getting caught in the routine....i hate the routine and the mundane.

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Absolutely not, and I wish people would stop asking. 

It's water foul...yes, and the water part lends it to seafood but it a bird, dammit. Ev n tastes like bird

@DragonSinger I never questioned this before.  But it must have something to do with how much time is spent under the ocean.  Because the answer can't just be that ducks are white, and in some cases red, meat i.e. warm blooded.  Because if it were then seals and whales wouldn't be considered seafood either.  And it can't be birth origin because then sea turtles wouldn't be considered seafood as well.

xD Sorry if this is an old argument, it's a 1st for me.

• Thanks 1

All these years later and I still get weirded out by people reading manga or watching anime in public.  I’m going out to dinner with some people, and a family by my table has a little girl reading Demon Slayer volumes while waiting for her order.

Keep in mind we live in the timeline where Baki is one of the most popular shows on Netflix and more people watched the Miraculous movie than They Cloned Tyrone.  But it still feels weird to me from an era where this was hidden from the view of the public.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vela said:

@DragonSinger I never questioned this before.  But it must have something to do with how much time is spent under the ocean.  Because the answer can't just be that ducks are white, and in some cases red, meat i.e. warm blooded.  Because if it were then seals and whales wouldn't be considered seafood either.  And it can't be birth origin because then sea turtles wouldn't be considered seafood as well.

xD Sorry if this is an old argument, it's a 1st for me.

I saw it listed under the seafood part on a Chinese restaurant's site and was like...

dog-cachorro.gif

"Wait a minute...is it?"

And see @André Toulon, my question is JUSTIFIED!

• Like 1