UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

Fuck, why do i always go overboard with the trail mix?

"It's delicious and healthy, i think i'll have another handful. Mmmmm... now i'm just going to pick through for almonds. Mmmm, good almonds- better get some raisins in there... oooh, a cashew! Man, it's all good. Gonna have a few more handfuls."

• Like 2

I’m thinking about how I probably couldn’t get away with murder any better than the murderers on those ID channel shows. I definitely couldn’t spend an entire weekend dismembering, tossing down the garbage disposal, cooking and eating the parts. That’s dedication. All that to still get caught.  Seems like a waste of time and energy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m thinking about how I probably couldn’t get away with murder any better than the murderers on those ID channel shows. I definitely couldn’t spend an entire weekend dismembering, tossing down the garbage disposal, cooking and eating the parts. That’s dedication. All that to still get caught.  Seems like a waste of time and energy. 

Dafffuuuuq

1D001899-E019-406F-9424-7152AB1ADB2B.jpeg

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Right?   And RACG keeps talking like women aren’t capable of a whole lot of crazy 😬

From what I used to watch on ID, women just slowly poison their victims and try to pretend it was just some kind of illness or something. Especially if that particular murderer was a nurse and poisoning her patients.

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

From what I used to watch on ID, women just slowly poison their victims and try to pretend it was just some kind of illness or something. Especially if that particular murderer was a nurse and poisoning her patients.

Poison is the preferred weapon but we’re catching up and starting to get our hands dirtier than ever before 

24 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I have no idea if you're a teacher, a CNA, or Amazon dispatcher

I'm a therapist.... atleast for a few more days. So aside from individual and family therapy I also do group therapy and teach pyschoeducation classes 

Never been a CNA but I used to intern at a hospice 

And I got promoted through several positions at FedEx ... one of the last was dispatch 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I'm a therapist.... atleast for a few more days. So aside from individual and family therapy I also do group therapy and teach pyschoeducation classes 

Never been a CNA but I used to intern at a hospice 

And I got promoted through several positions at FedEx ... one of the last was dispatch 

Oh ok.....

So wanna poke around here in my noodle...I definitely don't think....therapy, not psychology....never mind....

Seriously tho....do you ever look at a family and think "there is nothing that can be done"

Edited by André Toulon

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Oh ok.....

So wanna poke around here in my noodle...I definitely don't think....therapy, not psychology....never mind....

Seriously tho....do you ever look at a family and think "there is nothing that can be done"

Not necessarily that nothing can be done .... more like they're not ready to change.

I tried to have a family session today with a kid and their mom. The first ones are usually really light, super easy. 

The kid came out of the gate telling her mom what she wasn't going to do ... and it's all your fault for having "all these damn kids"

And I was just like ... wtf?!

tenor.gif

It was literally like good morning, what do you think we need to work on?

dog-cute.gif

The kid: getting out this hoe house 

anigif_sub-buzz-17018-1517395198-15.gif?

The mom : 

queen-drama-queen.gif

.... Like I tried to roll it back to even more basic stuff ... like a miracle question. If you woke up tomorrow and had the power to change anything you wanted, how would the world look/what would you change.

The kid: I'd go back in time and tell HA(her) to keep ha damn legs closed and stop getting kids with all these men 'cause ha bad ass kids nasty and I ain't cleaning up after them 

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

The mom:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952067abd70b3d7a83006

Nah little heifer since you wanna talk. Gone tell the lady how you kick holes in the walls and pulled my braids out from the root *procedes to show me 2 bald spots*

Me:

david-rose-wtf.gif

So basically I tried and failed to mediate over the basic of things and finally I was like ... I'm not going to allow you both to speak this way to each other so I'm ending the session.

The kid: That's alright. Imma fuck ha up when I get home 

The mom: 

i-feel-threatened-attacked.gif

Me alone in the hallway with the kid after the mom leaves:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952398dadd00b16f4bf84

The kid: 

kid-look.gif

I'm sorry. Imma try and do better 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I'm thinking about how @Vamped got me worried about the other kids in that household.

I'm not worried. They already get regular check ins by DCS and they go to the grandma's house for respite. There's no random dudes showing up over there. The mom told me when we were doing admission paperwork she was a hoe in a past life XD

But now she and Jesus are besties. 

Now the kid has a history of aggression for sure but most of it is, she hasn't had any real discipline because the mom was always invested in other things besides her kids. She and the mom also have bipolar disorder so keeping the mom on track with meds is just as important as keeping the kid on track with meds. When we got in the hallway all her attitude vanished and she is a model citizen in class so I know she can do it at home, she just doesn't want to. There's a lot of work to do. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I'm not worried. They already get regular check ins by DCS and they go to the grandma's house for respite. There's no random dudes showing up over there. The mom told me when we were doing admission paperwork she was a hoe in a past life XD

But now she and Jesus are besties. 

Now the kid has a history of aggression for sure but most of it is, she hasn't had any real discipline because the mom was always invested in other things besides her kids. She and the mom also have bipolar disorder so keeping the mom on track with meds is just as important as keeping the kid on track with meds. When we got in the hallway all her attitude vanished and she is a model citizen in class so I know she can do it at home, she just doesn't want to. There's a lot of work to do. 

This is good to know. I wish more families had access to this kind of treatment.

What the heck am I gonna eat for breakfast?

Putting Carolina Reaper sauce on everything. I ordered a bottle of Elijah's Xtreme Regret off Amazon last week and it came Monday morning. The stuff I bought was made with both Carolina Reapers and Trinidad Scorpion peppers. Best hot sauce of my life. The girl pills got me craving it like crazy. I've sweated, my glasses fogged up, and I can FEEL the heat. All the other hot sauces out there got NOTHING on this stuff.

1655766224_CarolinaReaperbottle.thumb.jpg.c1272dac0c08dff7a496a6af99080bff.jpg

• Like 2

Thinking about how I can wedge an entire household's worth of absolute crap into a single little purse like it's the TARDIS's butthole and I'm a Time-Proctologist but the second I have actual luggage to deal with it's all 'Oh, you want to add both a pair of socks and a pair of underwear at the same time? HAHAHA!' *farts at least one of those things out in such a way that something catches in the zipper. 

• Like 2