UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

14 hours ago, Seight said:

It's college basketball season, and you know what that means.

2+ months of looking at non-conference blowouts and thinking "There's no way [team that loses by 50 to a small D1 school] is real, right? Like, they made that up."

Went to set this punchline up and found a damn murder

5urpjw7fqc947r8g.png Thomas (ME) 22 17 39
7hq8h8syf47izsup.png Bryant 74 73 147
  • Sad 1

On 11/8/2022 at 1:22 PM, Vamped said:

You left the VA to work HERE??

The Office Laughing GIF

You crazy 

*Is thinking about the VA here that made national news after an old dude got a little feisty and then stomped into the floor* I can see someone making that choice because VA be a cluster fuck sometimes and folks are running out of stress management.

Gotta watch what I eat today so I won't be a little bitch when I go out to eat at Olive Garden for the never-ending pasta bowl this weekend.

So ... me being anti prude and pro go out there and be a slut was like ... you go out there and fuck your tinder dates if you want to 

To being 2 months into this and having to hear about this girl spending the night on all the tinder dates 

You gotta fuck them ALL?? You can't go home with everybody 

It's not even the sex, why are the very first dates go to their house? Ma'am there is danger out there 

Schitts Creek Christmas GIF by CBC

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:09 AM, DragonSinger said:

*Is thinking about the VA here that made national news after an old dude got a little feisty and then stomped into the floor* I can see someone making that choice because VA be a cluster fuck sometimes and folks are running out of stress management.

Gotta watch what I eat today so I won't be a little bitch when I go out to eat at Olive Garden for the never-ending pasta bowl this weekend.

Oh this is very much a cluster fuck with less pay, benefits, and government holidays. 

Rather be paid and be able to retire comfortably while in the clusterfuck. Her role wasn't even direct patient care. 

.... something is up with her though. My coworker that's leaving is training her and ... something ain't right 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Seight said:

In theory a s'mores Pop Tarts shouldn't work,

I don't know why not.

IMO, in theory, putting cookies n cream pop tarts in the freezer shouldn't work, but.... I don't know, I eat all my pop tarts at room temperature. Which I guess is another thing that you might think shouldn't work, and yet....

noticed lately that out of all the different Batmobiles the TAS Batmobile doesn't seem to ever have had a model kit released for it, which is a shame. A Lego TAS Batmobile could be cool as hell also. But cannibalizing the best parts to make one from scratch might be an expensive hassle too.

15 hours ago, Odd Man Rush said:

I just do not see the appeal of the holidays at all 

Fall and Winter holidays are my jam because it's the time of the year when heat isn't knocking me down, and I love the indulgence of it all. Bright colors, delicious food, and it's the one time of the year I can afford stuff after saving up. Thanksgiving and Christmas are also when I get to show myself how my cooking has improved over the year. It probably helps that I've never worked at a grocery store or at retail stores where anyone does holiday shopping. Somehow I've mostly worked at places that had lulls from end of Fall throughout all of Winter.

• Like 1