UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

It's been bugging me trying to remember where I heard of Rooster Teeth when RYWB came out because there was like a mark by its name in my head, but I had no clue why. After seeing the drama come out recently, I finally remembered I saw some of those assholes online years ago. I think the fandom got on my damn nerves too.

There are too many stories that start with 'Look at this funny thing!' or 'Romance Goals' that end in "And then he killed his wife." 😭 Sometimes folks don't even know so they post the video of some cute shit, and someone responds, "And then he killed her." And we're all like 'WHUT 😮' in the comments, and next thing you know, another person posts the new article and everyone's day is fucked up. Why men gotta be so damn murdery?

Edited by DragonSinger

13 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

My mom passed away suddenly last Wednesday after a lengthy illness.

Her funeral was today. I don’t feel good.....

I'm sorry for your loss. Sometimes you can be used to a person's level of illness holding steady and then have the rug ripped out from under you.

*Sees leaked images of new Sailor Moon phone cases. Takes a deep breath* Black Friday is just around the corner. Stay on target. STAY ON TARGET!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Odd Man Rush said:

Just to name a few

Silver Surfer

PIctionary 

EEK The Cat

Aaah Real Monsters

Silver surfer was ok, but you had to be ready to die

Pictionary has some killer theme music but I never played it....just heard it in a NES compilation.

Never played eek

Played real monsters but nothing about it stands out...especially the music...I just remember throwing eyeballs

The F1 race being on ABC means that seeing Max Verstappen win...again is a small price to pay for knowing that I won't have to see any fucking political ads for a 2-3 hour window.

*side-eyes the local NBC affiliate that showed the NASCAR race* 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Odd Man Rush said:

I used to think that Zangief's theme was boring but the more I listen to it the more I'm starting to think that it might underrated

I used to not like it because it was just bass.

I REALLY hated Dhalsim's, because I thought it sounded like "baby music." Later on in life i learned I just really hate the sound of an electric sitar (actual sitars are much cooler).

I am so fucking glad I jumped into serial stories before everything went completely to shit because jumping in now would be a nightmare trying to get my name out there. It's probably gonna get hella crowded in the next year, but I'll be good because I already have an audience and I've kept the quality consistent.

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm pretty sure The Beatles used it in at least one of their songs.

Also it's not as cool as it sounds. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_sitar

Probably because it's not being used like it should be.  Also, the article says George Harrison is thought to have never actually used a fully electric sitar even though he was the one that introduced it to rock.

I ain't getting excited about that Friday the 13th news unless someone volunteers to handcuff Bryan Fuller to the set. If I hear one more time he left a show over artistic differences and being too expensive, I'm whooping somebody's ass. Y'all know damn well his boogie weird ass gonna write some ridonkulously freaky shit that's gonna cost an arm and a leg to film so stop hiring him if you can't afford him. Fans ain't blaming him no more because folks should know by now if he says, "I'm totally gonna rein it in this time," he fucking lying. Producers need to suck it up and open their purses so us sicko fans can get what we want. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR!