UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I participate more in an international internet forum these days, and one of the people said they write English more often than their native language these days to the point where they don't think they can write something formal like a school essay anymore in their native language. I thought that's quite an interesting phenomenon. I'm also greatly losing interest in befriending stereotypical monolingual Americans who have no interest in other cultures ever again. I suppose I can't hold something like that against certain people, but whatever.

I need to start finishing video games, I’ve got like 8 just hanging out there and I see the achievement trackers and I just don’t have the passion to finish the games, but they were fun…. So not sure…

im gonna focus on just one… Farcry 5.

• Like 2

I'm trying to figure out my new schedule due to a thing I was able to get sooner than expected(Prime Day Sale). Loose plan for my day starts with writing, about to start learning C# and Spanish in the afternoon, and then practicing art or more writing at night. Really thankful for all the free online classes and software right now.

How long would it actually take for zombies to decompose to the point they’re no longer a threat?  How long would it take for hordes of zombies to become almost nonexistent because breathing humans are few and far between?   Would the world’s governments really collapse because of a zombie apocalypse?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Odd Man Rush said:

I just don't get why so many claim that Airman (Megaman 2) is the hardest boss. If anything he should be the first robot master you pick if want to collect everything from all eight robot master stages.

I've never heard anyone say airman is the hardest. 

His stage is a bit harrowing, what with the pits and wind gusts, but you can just stay in the corner and destroy him with the mega buster. I can do it without getting hit but even if you just play chicken with him, he will drop before you will

It’s what Reddit fuckbois say… because as you said, the level is precision jumping… but the mechanics are easy… and his attack is fucking predictable as shit.

The song from that stage slaps too

13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I've never heard anyone say airman is the hardest. 

His stage is a bit harrowing, what with the pits and wind gusts, but you can just stay in the corner and destroy him with the mega buster. I can do it without getting hit but even if you just play chicken with him, he will drop before you will

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Is this how difficult the stage is, or how fun it is? I've never thought Storm Eagle's stage was particularly hard. I think the one I had the most difficulty with on Mega Man X was Launch Octopus, followed by Armored Armadillo.

One I had real difficulty with was Needle Man.

Music,man.....The music.

Just now, cyberbully said:

Music,man.....The music.

Oh shit! Practically all my favorites come from MM2... in order from favorite to less favorite but still favorite: Metal Man, Flash Man, Heat Man, Dr. Wily Stage 1 & 2, Crash Man, Wood Man, Quick Man, Bubble Man..... lol I named 7 out of 8 of the robot Masters, leaving only Air Man.... not a bad tune but I don't dig it as much as the others.

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Oh shit! Practically all my favorites come from MM2... in order from favorite to less favorite but still favorite: Metal Man, Flash Man, Heat Man, Dr. Wily Stage 1 & 2, Crash Man, Wood Man, Quick Man, Bubble Man..... lol I named 7 out of 8 of the robot Masters, leaving only Air Man.... not a bad tune but I don't dig it as much as the others.

I would have to do a hard listen to almost all the tracks to pick my faves....I just know none of them are from X6.or 8

Yo my ass has been out of it. Didn't even realize DOJ vs. Penguin Random House(trying to merge with Simon and Schuster) was going on right now. The book publishing process is so boring that folks testifying like Stephen King are trying to use a bunch of baseball metaphors to explain it.