UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

1 hour ago, atomicinumatt said:

Finishing up work. 

Cannot decide of I want to walk down the block to the bar and get a steak or just order delivery. Definitely not cooking because I feel lazy after work. 

I am becoming a shut in..

Once I get inside I hate going back out.....but I still can't bring myself to have some rando deliver my food so I'll just order subway soon and go pick it up 

• Thanks 1

Streamers and confettiStreamers and confettiStreamers and confettiStreamers and confettiStreamers and confettStreamers and confettiStreamers andconfettiStreamers and confettiStreamers andconfettiStreamers and confettiStreamers and confetti

Edited by Lemming
Yet and do I know how to format thee

For once YouTube got right when came to recommendations. Last week I was trying to remember the name of this old cartoon I used to watch after school in the late 80s or early 90s. I knew it was some kind of a cop show but forgot what the premise was but the few things I remember was the outro because they did a roll call of all the main characters and also that one of the characters reminded me of McGruff the crime dog. And wouldn't you know it someone just made a video about this cartoon 3 days ago and it popped up on my recommendations. So kudos to YouTube for actually recommending something I was actually looking for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I am getting really tired of all this new weeb fan service in Rick and Morty.

Is it really new...not like I keep r&m weeb references at the ready in my brain but I hardly feel like it's new.

I mean I remember them doing some nioh samurai type shit once...but I'm with you if you're just exhausted at this point

• Like 2

On 9/29/2022 at 12:46 PM, Odd Man Rush said:

For once YouTube got right when came to recommendations. Last week I was trying to remember the name of this old cartoon I used to watch after school in the late 80s or early 90s. I knew it was some kind of a cop show but forgot what the premise was but the few things I remember was the outro because they did a roll call of all the main characters and also that one of the characters reminded me of McGruff the crime dog. And wouldn't you know it someone just made a video about this cartoon 3 days ago and it popped up on my recommendations. So kudos to YouTube for actually recommending something I was actually looking for.

I think I watched some of it but dropped it maybe because it felt basic to me. There were a lot of weirder shows I was into, but the skinny dude in the red trench coat seemed like a character I was interested in.

That Hattie B's hit the motherfucking spot. I rag on my brother for going to restaurants as soon as they open(he ends up waiting for them to unlock the doors like twenty minutes late a lot of the time), but being their first order of the day has amost always turned up excellent results. I say it's because no one's pissed off the cook yet or no stress from long lines. But damn everything was cooked so nicely, and I appreciate my brother driving me and my mom out there yesterday. I thought I would regret ordering a 1/2 bird meal, but I ate all of that sucker. Half at the restaurant and then I threw the other half into the convection oven at home and got to finish my chicken breast that was still moist.

That was my last splurge for a while though. Gotta save more money.

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

LOL! Not even the white gays want to see Bros even though they're the only ones the trailers were aimed at. Not an ounce of melanin in those trailers but we're supposed to have solidarity? Fuck that shit. We watchin' Interview With The Vampire and Smile. Don't expect the audience to care about plain ass white bread shit when it's October. I might actually get AMC+ to see new episodes of IWTV sooner like how the fuck did they pull this off?

• Like 1

I wonder, if I went back in time and told Junior High me "in about 20 years you still watch wrestling, there's a company called All Elite Wrestling, and one of your favorite tag teams there is managed by Billy Gunn and is holding something called 'National Scissoring Day'," which of those facts would confuse past me more? 

I haven't given a fuck about House of the Dragon and zero regrets. Had some FOMO last month, but after seeing the pregnancy scene in Wheel of Time, I just don't have it in me to watch a fantasy show where women always have to be downtrodden. There's no reason it has to be 'historically accurate' and clinging to that excuse only invites lazy writing. I ain't got time to squint at dark ass scenes either for 'artistic reasons'. Just naw.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Dammit. Now I gotta watch M3GAN. I'm a sucker for kill scenes while dancing.

It just looks too corny to be scary to me....I really hate the trailer reveal where it's like "megan off" and she goes "I thought we were having a conversation"....My butt cheeks clinched a little....Like squeezing fresh lemon on my asshole.

....Not that I know anything about that

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

It just looks too corny to be scary to me....I really hate the trailer reveal where it's like "megan off" and she goes "I thought we were having a conversation"....My butt cheeks clinched a little....Like squeezing fresh lemon on my asshole.

....Not that I know anything about that

It's not about being scary. They can be a lot of fun when done well, especially when they don't take themselves too seriously. Killer doll movies can also be uniquely fucked up just because of the situation and have some really funny dark shit. They probably put that reveal in there because people had the wrong idea(if the longer trailer is accurate) of what kind of movie it is. It gives off the signal they're doing more "Living Doll" from the Twilight Zone episode where a lot of these tropes were born from instead of other recent crappy doll movies.