UnevenEdge

I feel attacked

Sawdamizer

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

What about disciplinary cases who had to sit in the front because they lit strips of magnesium on fire when they sat in the back?

LOLwut.....You did shit like that at my school, and you don't get to ride the bus anymore....Kid got put off forever for pop-its

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

LOLwut.....You did shit like that at my school, and you don't get to ride the bus anymore....Kid got put off forever for pop-its

White privilege?

Seriously though, rich suburbs...

Edited by Ginguy

I mean fine, but you didn't have to loop me in on this personal attack. What did I do to deserve this?

Except when I started drinking I rode the middle of the bus. It was less bumpy, and I could doze easier when I was hungover. First ten years of school, though? Back of the bus all day. We tried to get them hops on certain streets. We knew when we were about to hit that super bumpy part of the road, and we would be like, "Oh SHIT, dude, here it comes!" 

I remember my second grade bus driver would troll us. Some days she would hit the bumps real slow, and we would be like, "Aww..." But SOME days, she would fuckin' pick up speed on them, and we would go FLYING. Sometimes we would hit our heads on the roof of the bus. It was amazing.

She got fired in the middle of second semester.

Also I'm an alcoholic. So thanks for shouting me out.

Same.. I sat wherever though honestly, but defaulted to the back. The bus drivers always tried to make me do that "bus commander" bullshit anyway.. Or I think that's what they called it when I went throught the training honestly anyway. Basically the bus driver is suppose to pick someone they feel is responsible to watch the bus for shit that makes them have to pull over, and that persons also supposed to open the right emengency exits and force people through them in the event of an accident.

Luckily that never happened when I was a kid.. but some girl I remember pretty much cut a veign, and I remember it was visibly sticking out of her arm.. We had to drop her off to a school nurse at the next stop and I think I remember the driver making the call to the hospital to pick her up. I only agreed that time because I lived seven miles out of town in the middle of no where and was always like the last person off the bus anyway so when she asked I just said fuck it. 

48 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

yeah the special ed kid with a big dick still means I still can't get laid because I was special ed

Hmm then you gotta wear pants that are alil slimmer not like skin tight. But enough so ladies will know. Or boxers and basketball shorts.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ghostrek said:

yeah the special ed kid with a big dick still means I still can't get laid because I was special ed

Every retarded kid from my school has a family....

We also had a couple of gay guys who weren't happy until they went off to college and were able to truly live their sexual identity......Move away from your family and friends and discover your true sexuality...The longer you pretend it's women, the more we will suffer.

• Like 2