UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

It's like -30'F outside and I don't wanna go outside. I want to stay inside under a few layers of blankets in pjs with hot drinks and books. 

I have a kitten sitting job that requires me to head over there for fooding, light cleaning and socializing with treats and toys. I wanna play with the kitties. But that's not here and requires putting on all the people cloths to deal with cold.

First world cat lady problems. 

• Like 1

maximum file size 700kb

my file size = 715kb

my file = unacceptable

ffffffffffffffdsgiutjkl3fsduin;aslKjd;lJha;LKJiuH;LEKAFM.,ZAM'l;km;lfh;lKF;fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkAGHSIFJKL

fine i'll edit it one more time but u better accept it or im forcing it in

Bitch, even in death, you mess with me. For two days, you've been curled up under the bed 99% of the time, nice and neat and compact. Why did you decide at the moment of your terminal event that it was a good idea to get up and go for a walk, only to keel over in full walking position right where my feet would land if something hadn't made me look before I got out of bed? And how the hell am I going to store you in all your full stretched-out glory until I can get you to the crematorium? Well played, Pooquan, one last time. 

Rest in peace, Queen of Darkness.

Edited by mthor
  • Sad 3

I’m officially too old to be smoking weed anymore. I’m missing the days when shit came in clear baggies where I could see what I’m getting. Not struggle with these fancy newfangled bags that’s like “press here” “pull here” fohwtm I got a touch of short attention span but I ain’t so fuckin dumb that fancy jangling keys mesmerize me. Cuz that’s all these bags are. Colorful nonsense picked up at the corner bodega with some random strain name on it and they try selling you $15 an eighth weed for $50. Fuckin dumb kids I’m not blaming you. But I’m fuckin blaming you. GTFO my lawn too while we’re at it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m finally losing it. Or whatever was left of “it” to lose…

I was sitting here posting on my phone and I thought I heard and felt my phone vibrate somewhere else like someone texted it so I reached around trying to find my phone while still staring into the screen of my phone

Also sometimes I catch my brain trying to tell my hand to pinch-zoom physical photographs like it’s a touchscreen

Edited by Poof
  • Like 2

On 2/11/2022 at 9:45 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Dear Bambú 

You suck. The glue DOES NOT GO on the OUTER FOLDED SIDE. I fuckin hate you. 
here is what I mean 

glue should be on the inner part

not the outer part fucks up the roll 

8C6A88F8-2524-44F4-B07D-6D7828EECE4E.jpeg

182A7A80-8347-4DDF-8609-40572BA8A8D4.jpeg

Sooooo, no one else asked and that means I have to do it....

Are you rolling this shortways (I know that's probably not helping but I'm high now too and don't know the words for what I'm asking)

But you do know it's paper and you can fold it how you like

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Sooooo, no one else asked and that means I have to do it....

Are you rolling this shortways (I know that's probably not helping but I'm high now too and don't know the words for what I'm asking)

But you do know it's paper and you can fold it how you like

🤦‍♀️ No I’m not rolling sideways the glue is on the wrong side of the paper. My joints don’t come out as good with the glue on the outer folded side. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

🤦‍♀️ No I’m not rolling sideways the glue is on the wrong side of the paper. My joints don’t come out as good with the glue on the outer folded side. 

See, I'm still missing something...it's only the outer side until you flip it over and roll it that way.....

Look, don't try to explain it to me now, we're wasting time.... I'll just look for some Bambu papers

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

See, I'm still missing something...it's only the putter side until you flip it over and roll it that way.....

Look, don't try to explain it to me now, we're wasting time.... I'll just look for some Bambu papers

It’s a preference and you can only roll where the glue is. Idk about you but my joints don’t stay together if I roll it the way I prefer when the glue is on the other side. Both sides of the paper aren’t glued. 
i know you said don’t explain now but I feel like you’ll get what I’m sayin eventually 😆

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s a preference and you can only roll where the glue is. Idk about you but my joints don’t stay together if I roll it the way I prefer when the glue is on the other side. Both sides of the paper aren’t glued. 
i know you said don’t explain now but I feel like you’ll get what I’m sayin eventually 😆

I was going to make a video but I don't have any papers, just cones.....I want to get to the bottom of this...

@katt_goddess can you dump this Convo in my meh blog thread....don't want mthor to come off the top rope ...this is her neck of the woods

Not Pooh's original post....just where I quoted and derailed

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Top Gun said:

If it makes some of you feel better I've been dead sober my whole life and I'll still look for my glasses while I'm wearing them.

I’ve done a similar with my phone like suddenly I’ll go “oh shit where’s my phone?” While I’m using it 😬🤦‍♀️

On 2/13/2022 at 11:21 AM, Top Gun said:

If it makes some of you feel better I've been dead sober my whole life and I'll still look for my glasses while I'm wearing them.

I haven't done that but I'll try to push my glasses up on my nose when I'm not wearing them so I just poke myself in the face 

• Haha 4

So my step-dad had a stroke so he's been in the hospital since Friday. Another small stroke last night and one this morning. My brother was supposed to be down there with him this morning while my mom does homeschool with the miniature so I could go to work super early and get off super early. Mom gets a call saying they may have to transfer my step-dad to Nashville. Meanwhile my brother is nowhere to be found so my mom is like I need you to come get the miniature so I can go to the hospital 

And I'm like WAIT WHAT?!! 

So I speed down to my apartment and my brother just now shows up like ... sup.

Bitch I have already left work. Look we need to figure this shit out because I can't keep leaving work like this. 

I'm trying to work right now on my laptop even though technically I'm not allowed to work from home 

• Sad 5

On 2/13/2022 at 10:42 AM, André Toulon said:

See, I'm still missing something...it's only the outer side until you flip it over and roll it that way.....

i think it's all about the crease. that it should be fold inward, for a consistant roll. maybe. iono. 

hai too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2022 at 7:55 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Ok one more thing.  I see where the confusion is. Because I said they glued the wrong side when it’s really they folded and packaged the paper incorrectly. 

That clears it up for me.  I could tell the fold was going to be a problem, but I was also thinking the paper itself might have a treatment that made it impossible to  use one side of the paper.  Like, if one side of the paper has texture and the other is smooth or it the outside has a wax coating to protect it from saliva.  I mean, I have no fucking clue, I was just curious if there were other elements at play besides the glue strip.

And, yes, rolling papers are interesting even to those of us who don't smoke.

• Like 1

Christ on a crutch, will you people make your own Why Rolling Papers Suck thread? You've got this spread over how many threads? 

Damn kids - back in my day, damn rolling papers didn't come with adhesive, which is probably why I just used a pipe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, mthor said:

Christ on a crutch, will you people make your own Why Rolling Papers Suck thread? You've got this spread over how many threads? 

Damn kids - back in my day, damn rolling papers didn't come with adhesive, which is probably why I just used a pipe.

Look, people started asking questions then it was supposed to be placed in a different thread at someone’s request. I’m gonna rant about wtf I want and for however long I want. And if it bothers you just know I’ll laugh and rant about that too. Not my fault if my rant triggered questions.  🤷‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

I hate when you're relatively new to the job and corporate decides they want to add a metric to the clinic grading system and your score is already tanked because whoever was doing the job before you wasn't doing it correctly. 

They couldn't find anyone to fill the spot for like 3 months so they had another person "filling in" via telehealth visits which led to things getting missed but I'm the one holding the bag in the meeting. 

Fuck. Y'all 

and yes I'm going to cut this avocado at my desk. 

• Like 3

Oh that's a rant I forgot about. How you iceberg lettuce, store bought buns havin' mofos gonna charge that much for your food? Your damn burgers are as expensive as the places that put those stamps on their buns. A whole lotta fuckin' nerve. I may be bougie, but I'll be damned if I pay them high ass prices for mediocre as fuck food.

its to the point where if your app doesnt have dark mode, FUCK YOUR APP IM UNINSTALLING IT. Are you trying to make me go blind?

also the fullscreen button on windows is F11 F for FUCKING ALWAYS F11 where the fuck do you come from w/this ctrl shift F bullshit?

• Like 2

Kitten is on a hunger strike of sorts and its just painful to deal with but it's important. :( 

The vet prescribed two meds for her old kitty arthritis that she needs to take twice a day for the next month to help get her back in play form instead of sleep for 18 hours in a ball form. So she gets it powdered on her favorite kibbles in the evening and in the morning she gets it mushed into wet food. Really mushed in there because otherwise she'll just flip the chunk over and eat everything except the top layer with the meds in it. She's been barely eating any kibbles since Monday and just now she found the world's oldest piece of popcorn from under the recliner, brought it over to me and ate it in front of me to prove she's hungry. Her bowl is full of medicated kibbles but she'd rather eat carpet scraps and lick my pillow case. -.-; 

Just eat all your kibbles. I saw you playing with catnip noodle the other day and you haven't done that in months so we both know what meds you have unwillingly ingested are helping some.