UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

I know it and got receipts if you need. 

We all know what went down, just another example of a wreck loose with mod powers all up in their feels… power tripping because they can’t control shit in their real life 

11 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Gawdfuckindammit! I hate when I’m replying to a thread and it gets locked just as I submit the post. Fuck you guys on a small scale for that one.  One middle finger out of two

good they unlocked it  this rant is about mods misinterpreting posts and banning people dead out of their shit but just keep letting him stay a mod with the ability to throw his weight around  

E9FD2ED6-91A4-4A51-8072-480EDC66EEF1.jpeg

I unlocked it after he locked it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, GunStarHero said:

Wish I could do more for you guys, but I am limited in my powers. He basically rolled in said "I hate drama" then started drama. 

Nah, it’s cool. I appreciate you.

We shall see if katt reaches out, I would expect some clarity.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GunStarHero said:

Wish I could do more for you guys, but I am limited in my powers. He basically rolled in said "I hate drama" then started drama. 

Yeah. It’s exactly that. Everything that occurred in that thread for the last few pages was his doing.  

honestly, it’s just cool that you’re here and you do what you can.  I appreciate it, thank you. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

Yeah. It’s exactly that. Everything that occurred in that thread for the last few pages was his doing.  

honestly, it’s just cool that you’re here and you do what you can.  I appreciate it, thank you. 

Thank goodness gunner is here and can talk some sense in that insane crap. Humility goes a long way.

• Thanks 1

Women writing men:

He strutted across the bedroom, looking like a naked peacock, his small, useless nipples were copper pennies on his glistening skin.  He climbed up on the bed. As sultry as a lion, his balls slapping against his thigh. The hunger in his eyes almost swallowed me whole as he entered me with his long, tricksy penis

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

It was one of those days where I just feel like playing in traffic blindfolded.

Slowly crawl through the drama that apparently blew up after I dragged my headachy ass to bed last night and still feel like playing in traffic blindfolded.

Read pooh's erotic fan-fiction...where's my blindfold? >.< 

Edited by Sawdy
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I guess we can now add "Rogue nearly killed Katt" to things that'll send him into epic denial.

He's not the rancid tuna-pocket I had to deal with all day today. 

Board dramas that flare up while I'm off and heat and humidity that make all my bones hurt don't help though. All the bones. I think I'm growing extra bones just so they can hurt too. 

15 days until I can AC until my nips frost over. 

• Like 1

This is like twenty-year-old rant in the making, but it still annoys me! I went to a sleepover at a friend's house and we did all that girl bonding shit. We ate pizza and ice cream, and then she showed me her figurines of horses and all of her spider and lizard tanks. I got the grand tour or her poisonous spiders and a little education about her tarantulas. During the tour, there were a few empty tanks on the side of her bedroom table, but she had told me of a few spiders passing so I thought that was it.

How come before we go to sleep, this chick leans over from her bed to say, "Oh by the way, one of the big poisonous ones escaped three days ago, and we haven't found it yet." No she wasn't fucking with me, she was dead ass serious. And what pissed me off was that she informed me not because of my safety, but if I felt something crawling on me during the night don't make any sudden movements and accidentally hurt her baby(it was like a blue tarantula maybe). All that bonding and her concern was for the damn spider, but not me? I felt betrayed and of course I slept like this the rest of the night:

fffb38a67d0ba6138eddf1fe5c4498b6_w200.gi

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mthor said:

Dear AARP,

I know how old I am. Could you please stop killing trees in order to remind me? 

Thanks.

Where's the free stickers? Damnit, I could have sworn these places also sent stupid stickers. No one sends useless freebies anymore.

These TGI Fridays Blue Buffalo flavored Pub Bites are pure ass. Right now the only thing they are good for is as a cheap at-home covid test. Because I can smell and taste the bad idea. 🤮

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Where's the free stickers? Damnit, I could have sworn these places also sent stupid stickers. No one sends useless freebies anymore.

These TGI Fridays Blue Buffalo flavored Pub Bites are pure ass. Right now the only thing they are good for is as a cheap at-home covid test. Because I can smell and taste the bad idea. 🤮

I thought Blue Buffalo was dog food?

• Haha 2