UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

10 hours ago, scoobdog said:

What the hell are they stealing?

The techs never said, but I've heard they steal the chunk of cable with copper in it so they can sell that.

I feel I should specify they aren't stealing from my property, but somewhere down the line that affects me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PenguinBoss said:

The techs never said, but I've heard they steal the chunk of cable with copper in it so they can sell that.

I feel I should specify they aren't stealing from my property, but somewhere down the line that affects me.

You got some desperate people out there. Copper trunk lines are more insulation than copper.

“Top Performers” in companies always say how hard they work and they grind all day, but they literally have nothing else besides their bulls but wealth.

I can’t stand when they take their success picture as they slaughtered sales goals, and everyone in the background knows how they did it, but you can’t just fucking blast em… because of the great success.

I’ve found that after a matter of time, they’ve imploded on themselves and usually spout of some bullshit about what they learned…

end of quarter rant…. Top performers are usually always deceitful pricks that have cut corners to get ahead 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

“Top Performers” in companies always say how hard they work and they grind all day, but they literally have nothing else besides their bulls but wealth.

I can’t stand when they take their success picture as they slaughtered sales goals, and everyone in the background knows how they did it, but you can’t just fucking blast em… because of the great success.

I’ve found that after a matter of time, they’ve imploded on themselves and usually spout of some bullshit about what they learned…

end of quarter rant…. Top performers are usually always deceitful pricks that have cut corners to get ahead 

I mean.... it's kind of like that in many aspects of life....just not on the scale to which you see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

I mean.... it's kind of like that in many aspects of life....just not on the scale to which you see it.

True, and to be clear I’m not in sales at all anymore I just have to see the woohoo bullshit sentiment around organizations and just roll my eyes

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 9:45 AM, Sawdy said:

citi bank collections here. 

you are not wrong about any of that. 

25 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

I need to go to the hardware store for a tamper and a post hole auger. And I need to get a few more tons of rock dropped off. So much work left to do. 

I can't find the motivation to leave the house today. Wtf is this wimpy shit.

How’s your penis man?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wacky1980 said:

I need to go to the hardware store for a tamper and a post hole auger. And I need to get a few more tons of rock dropped off. So much work left to do. 

I can't find the motivation to leave the house today. Wtf is this wimpy shit.

Did you get a digging bar?  Always get the digging bar.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I was wondering why I hadn't seen a 'Get Fuzzy' book in an age so I went and looked thing up on line.

Turns out he semi-retired a few years ago and only puts out a new-new comic every so often just because.

I am now crabby.

*nods* 

At least Pearls Before Swine is still a thing.

• Like 1

Yo .... wtf .... just woke up to gunfire outside but I was like .... nah must've been a big rig running over something.

Nooope definitely gunfire. There's a man yelling. I peep outside, 6 squad cars rolling up to the building .... then the fire department 

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Yo .... wtf .... just woke up to gunfire outside but I was like .... nah must've been a big rig running over something.

Nooope definitely gunfire. There's a man yelling. I peep outside, 6 squad cars rolling up to the building .... then the fire department 

How’s the kiddo doing? Slept through it?

5 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

How’s the kiddo doing? Slept through it?

Unbothered as usual. He also slept through the 6 fire trucks when somebody started a fire in the trash shoot and the firemen came to evacuate the higher floors 

Good news is the guy who I'm guessing got shot is good enough to walk to the ambulance 

They better not raise the fucking rent. First they had the US Marshals and FBI out here .... now somebody's getting shot outside the lobby

• Sad 2

Bitchcakes needs to take two old angry kitty pills every day. She gets them in her mushies in the morning where she cries for mushies, realizes pills are powdered in mushies, grumbles, and then still eats mushies because...mushies. 

She also keeps changing her mind on what is acceptable mushies and has issues with certain flavors. If she decides she doesn't like it but will eat it anyway, it will return to the world one end or the other. 

The store was completely out of the kind that she can eat [ when she wants to ] yesterday. Chewy is still at least a couple days away from delivery of the latest 'okay, I'll eat this overpriced slops for now' boxes. She has one packet of the fancy ass crap left that I picked up that she decided is absolute Hitler to get through tomorrow. It will likely still be sitting in a gross clump in the bowl when I get home in the afternoon. 

Just eat your damn mushies. 

I had those Crumbl cookies… the shops popping up everywhere and their cookies suck. I make better cookies right from the super market cookie dough shit….

what’s the fucking rage about? This place has a line wrapped around the building every night… is it just the hype? Idk… they taste like 💩 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/13/2022 at 8:42 AM, Sawdy said:

I had those Crumbl cookies… the shops popping up everywhere and their cookies suck. I make better cookies right from the super market cookie dough shit….

what’s the fucking rage about? This place has a line wrapped around the building every night… is it just the hype? Idk… they taste like 💩 

Apparently there's beef between people that like crumbl and people that like insomnia cookies 

• Like 1

Just now, Vamped said:

Apparently there's beef between people that like crumbl and people that like insomnia cookies 

They are called diabetics and their beef isn’t with the organization but their lack of ability to consume.

cull the heard.

I’ve been playing way too much farcry 5

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sawdy said:

They are called diabetics and their beef isn’t with the organization but their lack of ability to consume.

cull the heard.

I’ve been playing way too much farcry 5

Is that cross platform....I've been meaning to play it but when I'm on, my son's friends keep inviting me to party and I'm like fuck them kids

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Is that cross platform....I've been meaning to play it but when I'm on, my son's friends keep inviting me to party and I'm like fuck them kids

Not sure… I’ve only been playing single player and killing religious cultists is quite satisfying 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I'm so sorry. The people at your job sound worse with each post.

girl I had to pause and type furiously in a group chat to make sure I wasn't overreacting. 

I was like .... somebody check me .... because I SWEAR

• Like 1

NEW JOKER ARC JUST DROPPED

If you see a story in the news either next week or in the future about a guy getting arrested outside a car dealership while throwing newsletters around and yelling "THIS COULD'VE BEEN A FUCKING EMAIL!!!", it me.

I'm sorry, but this thread is not intended for light general discussion. It is intended for terse statements of absolute rage.

If I find anything in here resembling light general discussion, there will be hell to pay.

Edited by mthor
  • Thanks 1

So if what I saw this morning was right the big story from the Celebrity Softball All-Star Game wasn't Bryan Cranston getting hit in the shoulder with a foul ball, but the possibility that Desus and Mero are no longer talking to or working with each other anymore :( 

• Sad 1

until now I've bought yogurt when it went on sale for 99 cents but for the last few weeks the lowest price I seen is like $1.29 or $1.19 is this yogurtflation is this the sale price now fml

my laptop updated and now stupid fucking adobe trolling me with popups about my not legit copy of photoshop guess time to try a different program ripbozo fuck you adobe go to hell