UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

Sunday: Me: "So will the winter storm possibly be going over this part of the state?"

Monday:

Tuesday:

Tuesday Night:

LITERALLY THIS MORNING: Meteorologists: "oh lol sorry, didn't hear you, yeah you might get half an inch to an inch of ice"

Edited by Seight
  • Haha 1

First off, screw you packaged 'quick' food that can't be microwaved without exploding. I don't want to use the oven for 10 minutes for cheesie sticks, I want to nuke them sonsofbitches and eat them.

Secondly, what is this 'refrigerate unused portions immediately' crap? There's like 6 mottza sticks in there, my littlest niecelette could eat those and still want a bowl of ice cream the size of her head. 

It was a box of long-suffering delicious lies and now I have the urps. 

• Like 1

So this lady has been asking for snacks and water during treatment ... which we dont do btw

So in her dissatisfaction with our service she has decided she's going to scream for 4 hours. 

..... uhm no the fuck you are not going to scream at us for 4 hours. 

You can calm the fuck down or I can call your transportation to pick you up. You are literally screaming like somebody is stabbing you in the chest. The people from the restaurant next door are about to call 911.

• Like 4

So I'm taking my kid to get his haircut in the kid salon. So they have this play area with like a train set or whatever so he goes over to play and I sit on the couch behind him.

I notice this old white bitch keeps looking at me funny and I'm like .... oh okay bitch whatever. Then her grandkid comes over to play with my kid. No problem, kids are kids so he's talking to me, I talk back, he leaves. The kid comes back with a toy you have to pay for and he puts on the table by my kid. My kid is like uhhh but he keeps playing, not touching the toy. The old bitch sees it and tells him go get it and put it back. 

Still no problem, I'm just sitting there by the table and the toy. She could just come get it but she's looking at me and the toy like I'll explode if she comes near. She's begging and pleading with the kid. The kid is doing his own thing. Finally the kid's mom (her daughter I assume) finishes whatever she's doing and she points at the toy and her daughter is like ... wth just go get it. No dice. Anyway the daughter gets the toy and puts it away

I'm just like .... WHY YOU SCARED??! I guess Imma just rob you in this salon full of children and other whites??!!

• Sad 1

So tonight I learned that a bowl of Thai Fried Rice that is at 3/10 on the restaurant's heat scale is right at the level where if it was any hotter I would be like "fuck why did I do this to myself."

For those of you that have ever asked yourselves "Is Seight just basic or what?"

• Like 1

Drake Sigh GIF - Drake Sigh Bullshit - Discover & Share GIFs

So my stepdad has been out of the hospital I wanna say for a week ... maybe a week and a half. First he was too scared to eat anything really because of all the meds and the whole discussions about how your diet and non compliance with your meds got you into this  mess in the first place. So surprise, surprise .... he decided oh I'm feeling a little better I can probably eat trash again. So my sister made a nice healthy old people dinner last night for him. He says I dont want that, I want all the sodium from a lasagna sampler at Fazzoli's or something. 

.... for some reason my mom goes to get it. 

Few hours later, his speech is slurred and he cant walk without assistance down the hallway. 

So I asked my sister wasnt he supposed to get a walker or a cane when he came home? 

He decided he didn't need one and declined it at the VA 

mhmm ... 

so they're back at the ER again. 

Now here's the part where I decided to make a joke at the wrong time .... so Imma just be quiet ... because clearly I'm retarded. 

So they're at the ER and my mom puts a message in the group chat asking my sister what does a code blue mean?  ... 

Me: "In my extensive knowledge of Grey's anatomy, cardiac arrest or respiratory failure

image.jpeg.b6e55f5a197b4ecb9860afb682a64546.jpeg

Bring the crash cart, charge the paddles to 200, push one of epi"

My sister is like : .......why do you ask? 

My mom : they said they were putting your dad in room 201, they just called a code blue in 201 

..... so yeah ... Imma just be quiet 

Whoops GIFs | Tenor

ehhh .... I feel like if he coded they would've told my mom by now so ... whatever 

Nvm. It was him. 

Edited by Vamped
  • Sad 5

Bruh .... Medicare deciding these old people dont need transportation is fucking me up. Now everybody needs transportation.

I DONT HAVE ANY. 

I called this one provider last week that assured me we were fine and to check back this week. Checked back .... oh sorry ... looks like we lied ...  you need to call Wellcare. 

Called Wellcare after a whole fucking hour of phone trees and dead end transfers and they're like .... who told you to call us??!!

BITCH I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS SHIT 12 TIMES!!!

Looks like they're not going to approve shit either. 

Called the patient ... ring to VM   Giiiiirl you better answer this phone or you going to be shit out of luck with no warning 

• Sad 2

fucking-vertical-river.png

i hate the machines for making me imagine what a "vertical river" is. Nobody, ever, has used the term vertical fucking river until now

shoulda just hit skip bc there is no such thing as a vertical river

Edited by Poof
FUCK NEVERMIND.... waterfalls are vertical rivers. fuck. still theres no waterfalls....
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I was already in a bad mood this morning. I think I'm just emotionally drained with everything going on and then I just spilled my whole little container of coffee all over my desk.  Luckily my laptop didn't take too much liquid and still works but my knees are wet 

Exasperated GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm just standing behind my desk with a river of coffee and one of the doctor's pops in to ask me a question and I'm just like ..... 

Fake Smile Blaire Wardolf GIF - Fake Smile Blaire Wardolf Gossip Girls -  Discover & Share GIFs

You betcha .... I'll get right on that !! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Seight said:

*places fist between two pieces of bread*

I made lunch for the CEO of The One Gas Station By The Airport Being Aware That They Are The One Gas Station By The Airport

i wish the airplane people would just let them put The One Gas Station By The Airport alil closer so I could walk to it from the airport

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/7/2022 at 9:18 PM, Poof said:

i bought a new mouse bc the other one was broken only it wasn't broken it just needed new batteries but im dumb so I didnt think to check the batteries until after the new one got here

this new mouse is advertised as a quiet mouse but it's only 2/3s quiet. The left and right buttons are whisper quiet but babies start crying and dogs start barking whenever I press the CLANK-CLANK which is what I now call the "middle button"

good thing the other mouse was never broken but i just feel like i'm running in circles

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Poof said:

this new mouse is advertised as a quiet mouse but it's only 2/3s quiet. The left and right buttons are whisper quiet but babies start crying and dogs start barking whenever I press the CLANK-CLANK which is what I now call the "middle button"

good thing the other mouse was never broken but i just feel like i'm running in circles

I never trust "quiet" descriptions. I turned on my vibrator and I heard the miniature in the livingroom..... what's that noise 

MOMA WHATS THAT NOISE ?!!

NOTHING!!!

Goddammit

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523924549765bac20c46

• Haha 6

Dear 'x-treme cherry mixed fruit in light syrup'

Cutting a cherry into 6 cherry slivers is not 'x-treme' . The only way this can could possibly be considered having extra cherries is if you counted the cherries on the label and included those in your final total. Which you probably did.

Also those grapes looked like green-bean wood ticks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I mean .... clearly not an actual blizzard but this is the south in March. It was 70 degrees Thursday!!

20220311_191241.jpg

20220311_191158.jpg

"Oh it's not that much sn-"

EARLIER THIS WEEK, SEVEN TORNADOES!

NOW THERE'S SNOW AND I JUST

Edited by Seight
  • Haha 2

I think I may just be a bad person. The discharge process at this rehabilitation place where my step-dad was at is ass. I had to leave work because my mom got too stressed out dealing with them and the VA.

So I'm just sitting here .... making sure he doesn't fall off the couch while my mom goes to her doctor appointment and I'm just like .... this is dumb. I could be at work 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

I think I may just be a bad person. The discharge process at this rehabilitation place where my step-dad was at is ass. I had to leave work because my mom got too stressed out dealing with them and the VA.

So I'm just sitting here .... making sure he doesn't fall off the couch while my mom goes to her doctor appointment and I'm just like .... this is dumb. I could be at work 

You are definitely not a bad person.  I typically disguise my own anxiety over incidents like this with disgust.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

You are definitely not a bad person.  I typically disguise my own anxiety over incidents like this with disgust.

I think it's also kinda seeing first hand how this is never gonna be the same. All those little things you could probably go to your "dad" for is over. 

.... we have alot to do  ... ALOT

You mean I have to put air in my own tires now?!!

what-how-dare-you.gif

• Haha 1

So ... why did I waste my time making a referral for an organ transplant for this patient to waltz their ass up to the consultation and tell these people they are not getting a covid vaccine because its killing people

..... okay bruh ... I guess you dont want the new organ then. 

• Like 5

On 3/22/2022 at 6:34 PM, rpgamer said:

I hate my shitty fake-ass christian anti-trans anti-vax bigoted cunt of a boss.

And follow that up today with some missionaries bugging me in the parking lot. Before I've even parked my car. Keep pushing, bros, and I might just tell you what I really think about your genocidal cult.

• Like 3

Got word that a new patient was asking to talk to me so I was like .... OH HEY! I can knock out my assessments with them too. 

Me: How's it going? 

Spongebob Hopeful GIF - Spongebob Hopeful Class - Discover & Share GIFs

Them: 

Sleeping GIFs | Tenor

ma'am? .........

Top 30 Sleep GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

MA'AM!!!

Then she popped up and was like .... I NEED A TRANSPLANT WHEN I LOSE 45 LBS. 

So I was like .... okay are you working on the weight loss or have you lost the 45 lbs

them: 

Old Man Sleep GIFs | Tenor

uh ... okay .... then 

Leaving Michael Scott GIF - Leaving Michael Scott Turn Away - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha 3

So I got food poisoning yesterday so I've been mostly unconscious until about 10pm last night. I took my at home rapid covid test which came back negative and called in sick to work ... the miniature wakes me up to tell me my phone is ringing ... step dad had yet another stroke and is back at the hospital 

.... I can't do anything or go anywhere right now people. I just want to sleep. 

• Sad 4