UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

51 minutes ago, mthor said:

It's no fun anymore.

Screenshot_20220731-173830.png

<.< >.>

Post in all the Clubs you have access to. Certain people will never see it coming not be able to compete. 

Go away heat and humidity. You are slowing the ever loving crap out of the dry and set time on my projects. I could have had the counters cleared by now and the shoe project staged for completion. Jerk humidity. >:( 

A rough estimate of Yoda Bird right now has him at roughly 12 years old. The average life expectancy for a parakeet is 7-10 years. He was conceived in my frickin' living room and hatched in a bowl with three other siblings. I kept him because he had splayed leg syndrome and I didn't want anyone to think he was disposable because of the deformity. He's currently so old he can't really fly anymore and tends to become a fascinating toy for Bitchcakes to ponder whenever he forgets he can't really fly anymore. His deformity makes it hard for him to walk and perch too so he sleeps on a special platform perch so he can be up high and feel secure.

I'm now having to figure out how to outfit the large cage for a non-flying 'keet to safely navigate without cramping his flying boyfriend so that everyone gets fed and exercised while I'm out of town without my friend having to try to grab him and put him in the seed tray physically. -.-; No one seems to carry plain metal ladders which are the easiest for him to pull himself up to wherever he wants to go. :(

There's going to be a lot of treats on the bottom of the cage and two very fat birds. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, katt_goddess said:

Went and grabbed a plastic bag to clean the litter box.

Sit down on the floor, open the bag, and grab the scoop.

See giant spider just hanging out inside the damn bag.

I need a new rubber litter catcher mat. This one has a spatula-sized crater in it now.

So...Por the pissypoo sand on him and call it a day.  He has been given courtesy enough.

19 hours ago, cyberbully said:

So...Por the pissypoo sand on him and call it a day.  He has been given courtesy enough.

Nope. I beat the living shit out of the bag with the shit spatula and then poured kitty dirt into it.

And then put the bag in the kitchen trash bag.

And then took the kitchen trash bag to the dumpster where I whipped it in there from a distance because that's full of bees. 

Also, I took out the luggage to get things ready and to give Bitchcakes time to accept a future weekend disappearance. She proceeded to find a big ass spider-bug somewhere, brought it over to the suitcase and ate it over the handle so bits of slime bug got all over it. While watching me. I'm surrounded by horrors. 

• Haha 2

I really need to do my own measurements instead of going by the pic when getting shit online.

Need a new litter box for my senior kitty. Something her fat ass can basically walk into instead of stepping over into because some days her bones hurt too much for that. Saw one on Chewy as an XL senior litter box. Photo of a cat stepping out of it, kind of big but not outrageously so so I ordered it. Didn't double check the measurements, just trusted the pic. 

That damn cat must have been part liger. It's big enough for a shetland pony to shit in. -.-; 

look where i am.

I really am trying to deal with and come to terms with my rediagnosis of bpd. I understand that its common for people with borderline personality disorder to be diagnosed with bipolar, but how long have i been fucked up?

I feel like a damn mess. 

Now, i know why i’m in love with her and always have been. She’s my favorite person. I’m glad i’m with her again.

• Like 1

Well what do you know? Y'all didn't listen to the black woman in y'all alliance and got fucked twice over. Warned y'all about Terrance and that snake skating through this entire competition on a racist's dick. These boneheads better get that damn Veto cause Taylor did nothing to deserve feeling bad over this.

I hate being so invested!

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Seight said:

This is somehow the second consecutive season of Archer where I'm only aware that the new season is coming up because I see an ad for it the day before on a sports website.

It's on my IMDB watchlist so when I got the email of what's on tonight from my list, I was like 'The fuck?' after seeing a new Archer season premiere alert. I ain't seem a damn thing before today, and I think that happened with the last season for me too. Folks ain't advertising nuthin' nowadays. Most of the time I find out about new animated shows or seasons airing because it's the work of artists I follow on Twitter.

How to change your address with the bank:

1. Go on bank app.
2. Go to Profile.
3. Enter new address.

You have completed the change of address.

How to change your address for your voter's registration:

1. Go on voter registration site
2. Fill out information and confirm the details are correct
3. If your address is different, you need to update your ID first.

How to change your address for your ID:

1. Go to local DMV/Real ID location
2. Provide two documents showing new address, that can include voter registration, utility bill, or others.

It's fucking dumb that it's this difficult to do.  Gotta get a bank statement and some mail at this address to change ID then update voter registration once that's done.  Why they gotta be difficult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally got a new kitchen trash can because the one I had was 20 years old and let you know every time you opened it. Flippy top one. I put googly eyes on the lid.

See the source image 

About a week in, I'm wondering why the kitchen is a bigger stink festival than it usually is [ litter box is by the work table in the kitchen ] . Turns out without a closing seal which the flippy doesn't have, all stinks in there are free to breath especially the mushy foods bitchcakes doesn't touch at the end of the day. Googly-eye dumpster has halitosis. >.< 

I have a new kitchen dumpster being delivered next week. -.-: 

I'm putting the googly eyes on it. 

• Like 1

We interrupt your regularly-scheduled "Ferrari, just...why?" post to point out that NASCAR created a playoff system where the driver that finished 4th in the regular season points didn't make the field of 16 drivers and the 3rd-place driver only made it because another driver isn't cleared from injury yet. 

• Thanks 1

Why the fuck do people eat Crumbl cookies? They are so gross and aggravate me because it's so hard to find good cookies nowadays. They're always super doughy, too goddamn sweet, and it's way too hard trying to find good chocolate chip cookies from a bakery that doesn't taste like sugar cookies with chocolate chips. Why is brown sugar too much flavor for these people? And again, bake those damn cookies properly! I don't want cookie dough, I want a fucking cookie!

• Like 2

You know how if you look in the "right" places on Twitter you would sometimes see people talk about "Oh Bubba Wallace didn't really win at Talladega, it was rain-shortened."?

Today at Kansas: No rain, led most of the last 67 laps, won by a second and a half. So I say to those people here, since I don't use Twitter

kris wolf gifs | WiffleGif

• Like 2

Yoda Bird [ 2010-2022 ] 

Conceived in my living room. -.-; Hatched in a hand carved bowl. Hand-raised hellraiser who enjoyed hanging upside down like a deranged bat and throwing his small toys on the floor where they would have to be picked up and returned. The 'keet version of 'mommy fetch' . 

Survived by his boyfriend, Ghost-out-of-the-Shell, who is currently calling for his green buddy from the edge of the cage [ Yoda was too old to fly anymore and would often flutter to the carpet for exercise / attention ] . 

• Sad 5

• 2 weeks later...

I got exactly what I deserved. Why I gotta listen to folks saying, "Oh this is his best movie yet!" "Y'all should give it a chance!"

I like one movie of his, so I thought maybe I'll look it up. I do and yeah there's drama, but it kinda seems normal by his standards. But I still know better and head straight to IMDB where I click under the Plot Keywords on the movie's page. Before I even scroll down: 

grandfather granddaughter sex

Why can't this man be normal?

Edited by DragonSinger

• 2 weeks later...