UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

1 hour ago, wacky1980 said:

i think i'm about to ragequit my job of 12 years.

nonono, that's too impulsive. i need to plan this shit out.

Just take a shit on the bosses desk and move on. Unless your the boss at this point. Then just shit on Deborah's desk and hold a meeting about how that behavior wont be tolerated and you will find the perp. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Just take a shit on the bosses desk and move on. Unless your the boss at this point. Then just shit on Deborah's desk and hold a meeting about how that behavior wont be tolerated and you will find the perp. 

i'm A boss, but not what i would consider executive-level. at this point there's too many chiefs in this tribe. they just brought in two new folks for officer positions, rather than promote from within...which is frustrating as hell because there's people here that deserved those positions more (not me, i don't want either of those roles). and one of the new ones is gonna be very high-maintenance, i can already tell. this, on top of the pile of other bullshits going down here lately. it's really enough to make me consider dooking on someone's desk at this point.

• Like 1

My boss got threatened by some legitimate, actual nazis the other day at work.

They accused her of stealing their nazi paraphernalia.

They called the cops on her, and when the officer showed up he talked to them and didn't even acknowledge her.

The cop said "Yeah she probably stole them but if there's no evidence there's nothing we can do."

The next  day they beeped at her in the parking lot as she was leaving work.

• Sad 1

Jeez, y'all aren't even being subtle anymore about buying reviews, huh? Less money out of my pocket, but if you're gonna spend money on this instead of improving your writing, maybe make sure the 'reviewer' understands you wrote about werewolves instead of vampires. 🙄

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DragonSinger said:

Jeez, y'all aren't even being subtle anymore about buying reviews, huh? Less money out of my pocket, but if you're gonna spend money on this instead of improving your writing, maybe make sure the 'reviewer' understands you wrote about werewolves instead of vampires. 🙄

'This is my review of 'Call of the Wild' by Jack London. It was very good. It was cold. I am Team Jacob. Awooo. '

I feel like I could sleep a week straight. There's no reason for it, I just want to hibernate.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

• Haha 3

Made the mistake of stopping at Taco Hell on the way home because I really wasn't in the mood for much of anything and really just needed a very large cold pop for the trip home. Got the chalupa meal with beef instead of chicken. They were completely out of mild sauce so I had to make due with the hot. Managed to get home without puking in the humidity. Get home, very lightly hot sauce things and bite. Chicken. I was given chicken instead of their [ not all that real ] beef but it's miles away and I'm not biking all the way back for something that stupid. 

I am now in full gut-sick mode because their chicken is toxic and their Hot sauce pisses off the tumor holes in my stomach. 

• Sad 3

22 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Made the mistake of stopping at Taco Hell on the way home because I really wasn't in the mood for much of anything and really just needed a very large cold pop for the trip home. Got the chalupa meal with beef instead of chicken. They were completely out of mild sauce so I had to make due with the hot. Managed to get home without puking in the humidity. Get home, very lightly hot sauce things and bite. Chicken. I was given chicken instead of their [ not all that real ] beef but it's miles away and I'm not biking all the way back for something that stupid. 

I am now in full gut-sick mode because their chicken is toxic and their Hot sauce pisses off the tumor holes in my stomach. 

XjSewf5.png.f08aeab33bf43f1e3b49c3aa43960c82.png

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

FUCK YOU ORIGIN!

You're entirely unnecessary, sometimes you like to pop up and ruin my games, I just re-downloaded you because you wouldn't let me play the new game I bought AND YOU'RE STILL NOT LETTING ME FUCKING PLAY IT  YOU SONOFABITCH.

So... last night i spent about two hours troubleshooting, found a nice list of about 20 things that could be causing the game to not launch. Tried every single one in order. The second last one on the list was super complicated and took about half an hour on its own.

Did not work.

The last thing on the list was "idk, try reinstalling it and hope the same thing doesn't happen again?"

Fuuuuuuuuck.

Hey guess what that didn't work either.

Last night I had a dream I was coaching volleyball and I had not idea what I was doing, so my coaching was more like just walking around telling people they were doing good.

I made a suggestion to one of the players and they're like "That's not something you can do, it's against the rules of volleyball" and I'm like "Ok, cool, you're doing good."

Yhen I'm walking around and I'm like "Shit, I think I'm supposed to be keeping score..."

• Haha 1

we got our application in for that restaurant revitalization fund, back when the program started accepting applications in the first week of may. the first 21 days the program was open, it was accepting apps from everyone but only processing apps from businesses owned 51%+ by women,  minorities, and veterans. our business is owned only 50% by women (my wife), so we didn't meet the guidelines for early processing. the 21-day wait was up yesterday, and so the rest of the applications are now supposed to get worked. so what also happened yesterday? SBA closed the application portal. the fund has already been mostly depleted, so our application will likely be shelved indefinitely. 

we didn't need that $115k grant money anyways, nope.

:headdesk:

12 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Fuck EA, Fuck Origin, and praise be the modder that built a cusrom launcher that can actually play the game. 

Fuck yeah, i get to relive a masterpiece for the first time in 15 years or so.

I would criticize you for probably playing Skyrim again but I beat Shining in the Darkness for the fifth time a few weeks ago. But that game is like fifteen hours.

22 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I have found the cat lady equivalent of Legos. With my foot. 

See the source image

Bitchcakes needs to learn to pick up her toys. 

My cat Prudence has these little spring toys she’s addicted to.

image.jpeg.f9c21e6c889744d1e6ee801050a4cd00.jpeg

The only problem is that she likes to throw them into small crevices, assuming she can fish them out. That means having to use a ruler to dig them out from ovens, washing machines, and pantries. 

Edited by Chapinator_X
  • Like 1

typing this out while i'm here at work, in case the admins are snooping on my work pc activity at this point.

i'm going to be done at this job by the end of july. i have a couple projects i want to see through, and then i'll give the place enough time to get their shit together for my departure. but not one fucking hour more.

kinda refreshing, tbh.

• Like 4

Why'd all you other fuckers have to find out about birria tacos? Since now they're a popular food item, they're going up in price at multiple joints, and I can tell the consome they put in the little cups is watered down now(also multiple joints) to keep up with demand. 😭 Every time the good shit goes mainstream y'all ruins it, y'all RUINS IT!

Just now, DragonSinger said:

Why'd all you other fuckers have to find out about birria tacos? Since now they're a popular food item, they're going up in price at multiple joints, and I can tell the consome they put in the little cups is watered down now(also multiple joints) to keep up with demand. 😭 Every time the good shit goes mainstream y'all ruins it, y'all RUINS IT!

....the whats

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I forgot to mention it comes with juice to dip the taco in. Messy. Delicious. Getting expensive 

The places dedicated to birria tacos that've recently opened in Georgia ain't even playing. They put out sit-down restaurant prices right out the gate. They know folks gonna pay, and they advertising that thick ass spicy looking consome. Why'd I ever taste these damn tacos? I can't go back to the before times!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

The places dedicated to birria tacos that've recently opened in Georgia ain't even playing. They put out sit-down restaurant prices right out the gate. They know folks gonna pay, and they advertising that thick ass spicy looking consome. Why'd I ever taste these damn tacos? I can't go back to the before times!

Exactly. I can’t go back to regular tacos either!  

• Like 1

Last night with about 10 minutes to spare before heading to bed i decided to devour a full order of Buffalo wings.

My wife caught me as i was throwing away the container and said my punishment for the poor decision was i wasn't allowed to have pepto or tums all night and had to live with the consequences. 

I have no regrets. 

• Haha 4