UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

bought something online, had the pending amount queuing on my card, after a few days it vanishes into thin air. 

im sitting here thinking, 'omg free tv?? no way, wtf is going on, i never get free shit like this', then come to find out the supplier stopped the charge and decided to wait until it shipped to charge my card. so i had to wait around a week to pay it off and its dangerously close to when my credit score updates. i typically pay it off each month and if this fucking payment doesn't go through when i need it to im never buying from them again. WHY WOULD YOU CANCEL A CHARGE AFTER CHARGING ME TO POSTPONE SOMETHING YOU ALREADY HAVE IN STOCK WHY

don't fuck with my credit score. even if its only 10 pts. fuk u. 

The neighbor stopped and talked to me for 10 minutes about the benefits of LED vs incandescent xmas lights.... then after the whole thing I asked which ones he had because they looked like shit... he said incandescent...because LED is too pricey.... I feel like I just got fucking taken....

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, NNN said:

bought something online, had the pending amount queuing on my card, after a few days it vanishes into thin air. 

im sitting here thinking, 'omg free tv?? no way, wtf is going on, i never get free shit like this', then come to find out the supplier stopped the charge and decided to wait until it shipped to charge my card. so i had to wait around a week to pay it off and its dangerously close to when my credit score updates. i typically pay it off each month and if this fucking payment doesn't go through when i need it to im never buying from them again. WHY WOULD YOU CANCEL A CHARGE AFTER CHARGING ME TO POSTPONE SOMETHING YOU ALREADY HAVE IN STOCK WHY

don't fuck with my credit score. even if its only 10 pts. fuk u. 

not that it helps, but i can offer some explanation for vendor's actions. a pre-authorization is created at the moment of purchase. it's basically a reservation for the future transaction, as it reserves the funds in your account for the final charge. if a corresponding final charge doesn't post to the account within a specific amount of time (usually 72 hours) the pre-auth falls off the account. but that doesn't mean the final charge isn't still in the pipe, so to speak. 

also, you can always pay ahead on a credit card. if you know the amount of the transaction coming, you can just make a payment for that amount to the card now and it will be applied to the balance when the charge comes in.

• Like 1

Please just be gay birds. :|

For the past few days, Ghost has been attempting to jump Yoda. Ghost was certified a boy when I bought him [ rare coloring meant I made sure to ask the store about the sex ] , Yoda is a basic 'keet who was hatched and raised right here and has a male ceres. Ghost keeps trying to top poor Yoda. 

I'm fine with gay birds. I just don't want surprise eggs again if it turns out the male ceres toy humper has actually been drag-kinging this whole time. His mom was the same way. :|

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, wacky1980 said:

also, you can always pay ahead on a credit card. if you know the amount of the transaction coming, you can just make a payment for that amount to the card now and it will be applied to the balance when the charge comes in.

i tried that and they wouldn't let me. on the app or on the phone. i guess i should let american express suck me off since they have been all over it this past year...

on topic, i hate potty training. he peed on everything...

everything :(

i broke character and responded to some bullshit on the bar's facebook page. i never do that because it's unproductive, unattractive, and unhealthy. but some random bitch said shit that got to me last night, and i couldn't hold back. now the karen klan is all up in arms. great.

have i mentioned how much i hate facebook? 

Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by these liquor commercials that flash drink recipes on the screen for two seconds? Like... what? I am supposed to be so invested in knowing how to make your shitty cocktail that I follow the link and find the recipe? Anyway I took a screenshot in case you want to drink absolute garbage honey liquor cocktails.

image.thumb.png.f09c622f51123ef1844525b031e1e3aa.png

The Paradox, As She Is Played:

My PS4, the Ryan Leaf of all the consoles I have ever owned, is for all intents and purposes dead; and yet, I feel the need to buy either a new hard drive or PS4/PS5 with disc drive because I like MLB The Show that much, knowing that I am basically committing to a second attempt at said console.

I took two weeks off to work on a new woodworking bench and complete some projects. The kids and wife have been nuts and so far I have put up two shelf brackets and made a new bench seat for using my drill press. I have about $160 of rough cut lumber to mill before I even start my bench.

Edited by Reallifehasdied
Fuck liquid nails

I'm tired of Horror shows and movies that give me nothing but stupid assholes for characters so I don't give a shit what happens to any of them. That's why I was happy with The Haunting of Hill House. I didn't like all of the characters, but I at least had three siblings in the show whom I was emotionally invested in which gave it a nice tragic feeling.

The Ritual spoilers:

Spoiler

Oh look, everything is jacked up except for this one perfect path. That's totz not a trap or anything. All this seems to be is Blair Witch without shakey cam. At least now I have my answer. If Blair Witch was shot regularly, I would still fucking hate it. The whiny character in this movie was right about the bitch ass friend though who did nothing during that robbery. His bitch ass could have chunked a few wine bottles instead of sitting on the floor. Like bruh, they had pipes. That ain't Murica with guns galore.

8 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I'm tired of Horror shows and movies that give me nothing but stupid assholes for characters so I don't give a shit what happens to any of them. That's why I was happy with The Haunting of Hill House. I didn't like all of the characters, but I at least had three siblings in the show whom I was emotionally invested in which gave it a nice tragic feeling.

The Ritual spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh look, everything is jacked up except for this one perfect path. That's totz not a trap or anything. All this seems to be is Blair Witch without shakey cam. At least now I have my answer. If Blair Witch was shot regularly, I would still fucking hate it. The whiny character in this movie was right about the bitch ass friend though who did nothing during that robbery. His bitch ass could have chunked a few wine bottles instead of sitting on the floor. Like bruh, they had pipes. That ain't Murica with guns galore.

Spoiler

I know these motherfuckers did not run down that path with those suddenly lit torches. This is my own fault for watching this shit.

I hate for lack of a better word that many people here think I'm gay, a mysoginist, a racist, a mentally handicapped person and a drama queen.  It all stems from me explaining my past and my mistakes in life and people wouldn't accept the integrity it takes to own my mistakes and discuss them openly.  They took what I said over the years and redirected it into harassment and anger towards me.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 5:48 PM, Seight said:

The Paradox, As She Is Played:

My PS4, the Ryan Leaf of all the consoles I have ever owned, is for all intents and purposes dead; and yet, I feel the need to buy either a new hard drive or PS4/PS5 with disc drive because I like MLB The Show that much, knowing that I am basically committing to a second attempt at said console.

Update: I have now found a replacement, and based on the effort put in to find it I assume it was one of the last new PS4s in the wild.

On 12/31/2020 at 11:41 AM, wacky1980 said:

i'm gonna be really good at dealing with id theft by the time i'm dead. thanks, experian. this time it came in the form of an unemployment claim filed in my name against my employer. apparently i got laid off back in june. 

fuck.

so i got my debit card the other day to access my unemployment benefits. and then i got a notice yesterday that my benefits would be reduced in order to catch up on my child support...which is paid in full, automatically, twice each month, and has been for the last 12 years. i called the unemployment office on monday to report the fraud, but they only allow you to give your number so they can call you back. it's friday now, still no call back. so i called again this morning, but they won't let me place another callback request because my first one is still pending. ugh. 

also added fraud alerts on my credit report, just for good measure. they've been frozen since the first id theft attempt back in 2017, so no worries there. then i checked them for any new inquiries, none so far. 

been thinking a lot about ghosting myself from the internet lately. fuck all of this headache.

Why am i infinitely thirsty if i brush my teeth before working out. I even drank extra water before i started and brought more to the peloton than i usually do but i knew what would happen somehow. Im only halfway done and already out of water. I need a scientist to help me w/this

1 hour ago, SwimModSponges said:

Was it too heavy? 

Yeah. I knew better. It's like a 3 mile hike on icy sidewalks but I still loaded up on heavy full-sized things. 75% off...it's winter and I need the lotions for the skin. Plus, the peeps at the store deserve better than Dawn dish soap to try to counteract all the hand sanitizer usage that's causing cracked skin left and right. I got four fancy scent foaming soap dispensers for work. 

I had a small tear in my rotator at the last scan of that area. I think it's bigger now. -.-; 

tfw you realize your accountant retired so you're gonna have to teach yourself how to put together a corporate tax return in the most fucked up tax year in history, with no formal accounting education and no accountant friends. i guess i could always just find a new accountant, but i've already handled the books and payroll for all of 2020, so learning how to do the tax side of it just seems like the natural next step. i'm not thrilled about learning all the depreciation bullshit though. ugh.