UnevenEdge

hey I want to start my own church

ghostrek

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

I've been thinking about doing that is it a good idea

It depends on how you feel about coming down with a sudden case of broken legs. :RoboAngry:

Listen here you, that's Sponges' thing, ok. 

You can't just go around stealing people's shticks!

Keeping this boat afloat is dependent on the remains of this pirate crew doing the jobs assigned to them. 

How would you feel if I suddenly started talking about getting a big dick and never, absolutely never, using it?

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mix said:

It depends on how you feel about coming down with a sudden case of broken legs. :RoboAngry:

Listen here you, that's Sponges' thing, ok. 

You can't just go around stealing people's shticks!

Keeping this boat afloat is dependent on the remains of this pirate crew doing the jobs assigned to them. 

How would you feel if I suddenly started talking about getting a big dick and never, absolutely never, using it?

@Mix what's my shtick

On 5/2/2021 at 4:24 PM, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

It’s gonna be the church of Godzilla, with Kagome from InuYasha as the high priestess and Godzilla's daughter...or some shit.

no it is a my own brand of  Christianity

3 minutes ago, Commander McBelch said:

Brother, you're clueless.

My mother was adopted.  So, there's a whole family line I can't find. 

If you think you found something, that's not my football.

So you just go around calling black people brother like you're Hulk Hogan.  No wonder he wants to beat your ass in public 

• Thanks 1

Just now, cyberbully said:

So you just go around calling black people brother like you're Hulk Hogan.  No wonder he wants to beat your ass in public 

That term had also been used in a Porky Pig cartoon to address the narrator.  It's an old term that had been in popular use since the Great Depression and it wasn't only by black people.  It had also been used by union members to address each other.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Commander McBelch said:

That term had also been used in a Porky Pig cartoon to address the narrator.  It's an old term that had been in popular use since the Great Depression and it wasn't only by black people.  It had also been used by union members to address each other.

Reported

• Haha 1