UnevenEdge

Boobs should be detachable

Still Me

think about it...ya get up...gotta go to work...don’t feel like wearing a bra? Go titty-less or...slap on an A or a B cup and you’re off...then you come home...gonna go out for the night...brace your spine for some double Ds...pump up the volume...

then again I misplace shit...and I would lose the matching pair and have to go all fuckin loppy titty...with like a A cup and a C cup....like the fuckin Quasimodo of breast

Edited by Still Me
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I know a breast cancer survivor who does sport removable boobs

I don't now how, and have never asked how they work or anything, that would be disrespectful and its none of my buisness

all i know is she showed me once and was like here look *slip* -flat chested - boom, and i was like oh shit 

I already dont wear make up and barely brush my hair to go to work, I'd just never have boobs if I had to remember to put them on. 

50/50 chance I'd wear them on the weekends

more likely I'd just have a pair for special occasions ... like my current bra situation

Edited by Vamped
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Vamped said:

I already dont wear make up and barely brush my hair to go to work, I'd just never have boobs if I had to remember to put them on. 

more likely I'd just have a pair for special occasions ... like my current bra situation

If you don't want them, I know a guy who does.....Let me pretend to call him

1 minute ago, Perfect Cell said:

If you don't want them, I know a guy who does.....Let me pretend to call him

my tits or my bras? 

..... or both?

My bras are like new .... my tits though .... they've got some mileage 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Man....I should buy some truck nuts and turn them into a medieval flail 

You do that, and I'll make a titty flail. But to get the full affect of the swing, they'd need to be big ol' floppy titties. 

DD concussion. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/19/2019 at 9:05 AM, Vamped said:

This. Id barely wear my tits or only wear them when i see fuckbuddies

20 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Now now, I have my hands full at times.  I will take new employees as long as they pass a background check and can stand and lift 25 pounds without assistance.

Gotta expand sometime.

And smell nice.  Some of these fuckers here have the stank, man.

• Thanks 1