UnevenEdge

Best show ever on [as]

Clu

I'm posting here because... Be honest... This is where the people are.... So, your 

absolutelytop 3 ever that brings you the happy, nostalgia... Or whatever.

1) Space Ghost (when my parents divorced, my brother and I at his house swatched the early years in the 90s, I know it was different. . Shut up... It always made feel at home when I heard the theme song).

2) Home Movies (I've spent a very long watching, have all the season on DVD... But not on Hulu, I watch it to sleep, I laugh and then sleep)

3) Harvey Birdman (every epsiode makes me laugh for different reasons, the voice acting was clutch and the story was even better... Certainly a selective audience... But pure gold)

Honorable mentions - brak show, saul of the molemen, 12oz mouse, venture, LDOTD, ATHF... I'm only looking at comedy obviously)

Edited by Clu
  • Like 4

The biggest thing for me, even to this day, is no matter where I am... Growing up with these cartoons has grounded me and made me feel home. It was the mortar in my life... Space ghost... Just immediately grounds me.

1 hour ago, Clu said:

And.. 12oz mouse is just amazing... Once you get over their obscurity. It's us.

i tried getting my friend to watch this with me a couple weeks ago.

she was not amused and for the life of me, i could not figure out why. she just grimaced the whole time and said, "no. this is just... no. i don't like it." 

1. the boondocks; boondocks is quality all around. 

2. athf/sea lab 2021; athf is one of the first shows i think about when i think about AS. low budget, and weird humor. i put sea lab in the same spot but athf is more recognized. 

3. venture bros. brock samson is too awesome.

honorable mentions: metalocalypse, robot chicken, and harvey birdman.

1 minute ago, Goro Majima said:

Show was ahead of its time and captures the millennium (and a generation) in a way that I haven't seen in any cartoon.

I guess... My recollection of that show... Is not good, ever.

That is tougher than being offered to make love with someone like Beyonce but she has the anus of George Takai as a vagina, and Ryan Seacrests bum as a bum, Ron Rereamy's mouth, and you take off her top to see Chris Farleys moobs.

nvm, not a tough decision give me a piece of that :|

Top 3 Fav(only original shows):

1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
  2. Sealab 2021
  3. Robot Chicken

(Harvey Birdman is right up though, in fact I'd package it in as a tie with Sealab above Robot Chicken, my list my rules, on that note Moral Orel ties with RC)

Top 3 I think Overall were the best original shows(based on fans)

1. Robot Chicken
  2. Venture Brothers
  3. Metalocalypse

top 10 over all (no real order)

•  American Dad
  •  ATHF
  •  Robot Chicken
  • Family Guy
  •  King of the Hill
  •  Futurama
  •  Morel Oral
  •  Home Movies
  • Sealab 2021
  • Harvey Birdman

top 20 mentions

•  Boondocks
  • Squidbillies
  •  Check It Out
  •  t&e:asgj
  •  Venture bros.

i can't be more specific, it all all depends on what premises we are talking and almost everyone has it's own charm. I didn't even consider anime that's been on, it has it's own list, or a different combined list. I stuck with comedy.

3 hours ago, Goro Majima said:

Show was ahead of its time and captures the millennium (and a generation) in a way that I haven't seen in any cartoon.

I was in 7th grade when it came on Adult Swim, and I thought it was way funnier than their own creations (Home Movies, Harvey, Brak, Seaman, etc).

I might just buy it on blu-ray if its had a blu-ray release recently because that show is a classic for sure. I always think of the SAT episode and how it had me laughing to tears the first time I saw it. 💪💪💪

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Top 3:

1. Xaiver Renegade Angel

2. MDE World Peace

3. Eric Andre Show

Worst 3:

1. Rick and Morty

2. Tim and Eric

3. Mr. Pickles

Boondocks gets a special mention for being the most polarizing show in terms of quality. Seasons 1 and 2 were masterpieces, while seasons 3 and 4 were bottom-of-the-barrel garbage.