UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

Damnit, all I want to know is how long at what temperature to cook it for. I don't want your autobiography, what inspired you, what your relationship to the food in question is, or how it's linked to this special time of year. All I want is a time and a temp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hate being ridiculously hungry on a nausea day. I wanna snack on all the things but I'll just end up cramped and sick. 

I also just want to sleep all the way through the night instead of waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep until 5 minutes before the alarm goes off. 

• Like 2

See....THIS is why I'll never use door dash.....because the store apps suck, so adding a 3rd party just give them more room to fuck up.

Used the subway app to order some sammiches....I think the kids were fine, but i ordered a tuna.....with just black olives and oil and vinegar.....I get it, and my sandwhich feels like a cinder block....I open it, and it's fully loaded.....I don't mind the veggies, but the deteriorate too fast an the moist tuna....bad enough the bread get soggy if you save some for later.  

I know for a fact what my sammich is because I have it saved to favorites and it's what I get every time....But this time the app decided to load me up....added shit that doesn't even come on the tuna like cucumber....

Which also pisses me off that subway has prefabricated sammiches and you have to remove shit if you don't want it.....Just a pain in the ass....Who says tomato goes on a club....not I.....

• Like 1

Pro-Tip:

Don’t call someone at 11:30 AM and ask “can I stop by your house for a minute?”, then stay for 5 fucking hours.

Also, don’t start randomly cleaning shit that they didn’t ask you to clean, then manipulate them into helping you clean said shit.

This has been happening a LOT lately. And I get that people just want to help me out, and I do appreciate it to an extent. But if anyone really wants to help, there’s only one thing I really need: One fucking day to myself! Is that really too much to ask?

Fucking redbubble piece of shit asshole flagging pure fanart that isn't even a real character feel like some tags are just toxic to add to your images fucking shithead algorithm I dont know I'm fighting it but no doubt these assholes gonna help me fucking stupid asshole bullshit people can manage to upload blatant offcial artwork of shit meanwhile Im uploading a goddam drawing and yall gotta be fucking shit because i try to tag it so people could maybe actually find it go fuck yoursleves stupid ass bullshit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, viperxmns said:

Fucking redbubble piece of shit asshole flagging pure fanart that isn't even a real character feel like some tags are just toxic to add to your images fucking shithead algorithm I dont know I'm fighting it but no doubt these assholes gonna help me fucking stupid asshole bullshit people can manage to upload blatant offcial artwork of shit meanwhile Im uploading a goddam drawing and yall gotta be fucking shit because i try to tag it so people could maybe actually find it go fuck yoursleves stupid ass bullshit

Now this is spleen. Admirable.

• Like 2

lesson learned don't bother tagging artwork on redbubble with pokemon or sonic the hedgehog idk if it's sega I need to be mad at this time, took the design to zazzle instead fucking nonsense

put my revolver oshawott on cafepress instead that was the other design that got killed

yes I'm sure the two sales I might actually get are infringing on your intellectual property go fuck off, wouldnt even rely on these sites to begin with if it was more feasible to do all of it on my own dime and time

Apparently you can reupload the same design just don't use the nono tags, this is known issue i just finding out the hard way

On 11/10/2022 at 11:51 AM, viperxmns said:

lesson learned don't bother tagging artwork on redbubble with pokemon or sonic the hedgehog idk if it's sega I need to be mad at this time, took the design to zazzle instead fucking nonsense

put my revolver oshawott on cafepress instead that was the other design that got killed

yes I'm sure the two sales I might actually get are infringing on your intellectual property go fuck off, wouldnt even rely on these sites to begin with if it was more feasible to do all of it on my own dime and time

Apparently you can reupload the same design just don't use the nono tags, this is known issue i just finding out the hard way

Anything attached to live-action movie deals will get sniped extra hard. I saw this happen with another franchise whose tags used to be safe until the movie came out(forgot the name).

For the past five months, the beginning of them has been cursed as fuck and it's pissing me off.

• Like 1

Now I gotta waste my time on this damn internet snatching up folks because ain't no way I'm letting this Chris Brown bullshit run unchecked. "He only hurt Rihanna that one time, and he been a good boy ever since." I wish I could slap the shit out of folks for lying like that. See, I can forgive some shit, but that person gotta take actual responsibility. Brown beats down multiple women, gives whack ass apologies/or lies, goes on to do the same shit, and then keeps his head low. He has never truly admitted his wrongdoings without pressure, knows that too many folks blame his victims, and he has never addressed any of that. All these years black women have been harassed for not supporting him or convinced that dating an abuser is a natural part of life because of how people tried to force acceptance of Brown's false redemption down our throats. It's infuriating. It's gaslighting on a large scale and all it does is make me hate his ass more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A reminder to all: this is a thread that exists for the sole purpose of venting spleen. It is not for light, or indeed, any kind of discussion, random thought, or miscellaneous cut and paste. If you want to post something that isn't full of personal bile, put it somewhere else or start your own damn thread.

I’m going to start using “God works in mysterious ways” to cover my own fuck ups from now on

like when I finally go back to working at Target and clock in 15 minutes late everyday and my boss asks me “why Poofy are you always late?”

”The Lord works in mysterious ways”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*note: this isn't about me, this is a friend of the family dealing with this*

The city I send Code Enforcement notices out for: "Okay, you need to cut your yard and/or plot or we'll cut it and charge you for it, also you can challenge this in court."

The city I actually live in: "This is your third notice* for 'Sanitation' so you have a court date set for February."

*None of the notices have actually told him WHY or WHAT the actual cause for the infraction is besides it just being in his yard...maybe.

• Like 1

Why do people like this exist. The type of people who dont have your actual number but think you'll accept a call from them on messenger at fuckung 5am. 

My phone is going off and i dont even need to look to know its a mfer i aint heard from in eons hitting me up on messenger. 

All because they see you online, they take that is indication that you want to be social...

I seriously just might dump my fb and just make a new one to watch reels and join my game groups...i dont like people enough to have "friends"

• Like 4

convo between me and my therapist

"poofy why did you quit taking your antidepressants?"

"I don't like how they make me feel. I can't think on them. I need my mind to be clear."

"But you're still using marijuana everyday?"

"yes"

"As soon as you wake up in the morning until you go to sleep?"

"weed on deck"

"You're high right now?"

"Yes"

"Your email address is still [email protected]?"

"yes"

"And you stopped taking your antidepressants to 'keep your mind clear?' "

"here's the thing....."

"..."

"..."

When you see someone in a wheelchair, whether you know the person or not, don’t get behind them and start pushing without permission. You may think you’re helping, but you’re not. You’re just being irritating.

Do I come up to people and grab their legs to help them walk? No, I don’t. That would be weird.

Also, my lap is not your own personal table. Don’t just set random shit in it and walk away.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 12/20/2022 at 1:33 PM, The_annoying_one said:

When you see someone in a wheelchair, whether you know the person or not, don’t get behind them and start pushing without permission. You may think you’re helping, but you’re not. You’re just being irritating.

Do I come up to people and grab their legs to help them walk? No, I don’t. That would be weird.

Also, my lap is not your own personal table. Don’t just set random shit in it and walk away.

Pushing, I'll ask if it's a pushing type situation [ like going uphill at a convention, it's bitch enough with a cane but wheelchairs are just all the nopes ] but putting random shit down on a mystery lap? o.O Only if I know you and it's part of an inside joke. 

Is it so wrong to just want to hibernate for a bit? I feel like I'm going to bed earlier and earlier but just can't wake up even if I do sleep all the way through the night. It's only 3p right now and I'm ready for bed. -.-; 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Pushing, I'll ask if it's a pushing type situation [ like going uphill at a convention, it's bitch enough with a cane but wheelchairs are just all the nopes ] but putting random shit down on a mystery lap? o.O Only if I know you and it's part of an inside joke. 

Asking if I need help is perfectly okay. Just coming up behind me in a hallway (or any other straight pathway) and pushing while I’m already in mid-roll? No. Get the hell off me. The “putting random shit in my lap” thing has only happened a few times. Enough to add fuel to my little rant here, though. 😆

Edited by The_annoying_one
  • Like 1

I'd like to say to the DHS employee that I know isn't reading this, sending that much for us to send out, and having some of it possibly arrive at people's houses tomorrow, on Christmas Eve?

That's how you get three fucking ghosts visiting you tomorrow night.

See: A Christmas Carol (Mickey's, Mr. Magoo or otherwise)

Edited by Seight
  • Like 1

Difficult boogers.  You know, like the ones that you can feel way up in your nose.  
Giving best efforts to blow it out as it reminds one of it's presence with every breath.

The noise, the feel.  Mocking you as your feeble attempts to rid it only makes it stronger.

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 1

Karina Shiratori

Karina-Shiratori.jpg

Hiro, the photographer, brought her with him from Japan one year for the trans erotica awards. She spoke no english, but she made it exceedingly obvious that she *really* liked me. When I'd walk into the room, she would jump up, clap her hands, and giggle. I'd be minding my own business tryna get fucked up at a party, then she would come sit on my lap and bounce. BUT I DIDNT HAVE THE FUCKIN ASIAN FETISH YET SO I COMPLETELY IGNORED HER. STUPID STUPID STUPID POOF. what a fucking waste