UnevenEdge

what did you watch after school growing up?

fuggnificent

I watched all of those including everything else on the Disney Afternoon.

Also watched The Real Ghostbusters.

Edit:  Just wanted to include I watched Animaniacs when I was in middle school.

It wasn't around when I was a kid.  Also watched Smurfs and He-Man after school when I was a kid too.

I'm not sure if I watched He-Man before school or after school though.

Sailor Moon. It literally came on when I got home, so I did most of my homework in class and on the bus because my parents were strict about no tv before homework.

In that way they encouraged you to be both a writer and a lesbian.

The second half of Pokemon and an episode of Yugioh on WB. Sometimes it was two yugiohs and I think X-Men Evolution and Jackie Chan Adventures came on during the afternoons for awhile. Also remember Batman TAS and Superman TAS back to back for an hour at some point.

Later it was Friends and Seinfeld.

In that way they encouraged you to be both a writer and a lesbian.

I actually got back into drawing/writing when my family was too poor to afford cable, and I needed to distract myself from the nerd despair of missing Toonami airing a new season of Sailor Moon. The bi thing became more obvious to me because of Xena.

Actually all of those but even at the time I thought of Power Rangers as cheesy so not that so much

i think that is why i watched it, otherwise, it was a little behind me, like... that was my lil brothers shit x100

cheesy kung-fu and japanese monster movies were a staple in my house, this was just a bit more appealing having been targeted for children.