UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

I'd rather sit all the way in the front of a theater than all the way in the back. The very back has the worst sound, and the view is basically the same as if you're at home watching TV. At least the front is immersive. I still hate the front and always try to get seats in the middle of the theater.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

New Years is pretty meaningless to me.

It should be to everyone...it just a day. It's not some magical date that the Fairies know to give everyone a nice clean slate to work on their success...it's just fucking Monday,, and some of you get to have it off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Bar setting or otherwise, does Bdubs really deserve your money anymore? Did they singlehandedly convince every chain out there that wings are high-end catering?

Seriously. You could spend over 60 dollars on ANYTHING, and they want you to fork it all away for these soggy little pieces of shit slathered in sauce.

• Thanks 1

I hate movies with scenes in a foreign language because I don’t feel like reading everything they’re saying while I’m trying to enjoy the movie. But at the same time, I always keep closed captioning on, no matter what I’m watching.

I wonder if this one crosses the line from “unpopular” straight into “asshole” territory. 🤔

• Haha 1

I'm getting a lot of downvotes on an imgur comment i made because i pointed out that prejudice white people face from non white people is not even remotely the same as actual systemic racism. I don't think that should be an unpopular opinion. honestly it's more a matter of fact than opinion anyways, but man do privileged white liberals not like hearing that their experiences aren't the same as real oppression.

the sad part is that i know exactly what they're talking about, I've been the white(looking) person in majority non white communities, and while the occasional harassment wasn't fun, i also noticed that even in those spaces being/looking white carried privileges. to say that experience is even remotely comparable to actual racism (which is what the comment i responded to said) is absurd and ridiculous. 

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Thanks 2

Donkey Kong Country is highly overrated. Not because I think the game is bad I just don't think it is as great it's been hyped up to be. If the game didn't have it's Silicon Graphics nothing really stands out as far as gameplay. It's not on the level as Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island or Kirby Super Star. The second game is sure as hell on that level. The third game not so much so.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1