UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

I’ve been waiting days for a Walmart delivery of one single item that I critically needed. It finally came a few minutes ago….along with a bunch of shit I didn’t order. 
I managed to catch the driver before she left. She apologized, took back all the stuff I didn’t order, then had the audacity to ask me to please give her 5 stars. I did.

My unpopular opinion here is that I am too damn nice.

4 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’ve been waiting days for a Walmart delivery of one single item that I critically needed. It finally came a few minutes ago….along with a bunch of shit I didn’t order. 
I managed to catch the driver before she left. She apologized, took back all the stuff I didn’t order, then had the audacity to ask me to please give her 5 stars. I did.

My unpopular opinion here is that I am too damn nice.

you're too damn nice.

my neighbor and i are constantly shuttling our misdelivered amazon orders back and forth because apparently reading house numbers above doors is hard.

you'd better believe i leave a bad review every time.

has it helped? fuck no. that's not the point. the point is that i feel like my voice is being heard.

has it been? fuck me; of course fucking not. the rating system is just a tool to placate me like a goddamn child so a billion dollar company can syphon money out of my bank account to fuel its single minded goal of global domination. 

i was going somewhere with that...

anyway, you're too damn nice.

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2024 at 8:15 PM, The_annoying_one said:

I would probably live the majority of my life in the comfort of my bedroom if it were feasible and socially acceptable.

I do....it's quite nice.

People have the audacity to call it a self made prison, but the alternative is interactions with other people. I'm not a huge fan

• Thanks 3

On 4/17/2024 at 4:34 PM, André Toulon said:

Gojo is a trash character. Needlessly OP until he's somehow just not....I don't want to shit on my son's favorite broken anime character but I genuinely don't like him.

Toji>Gojo

200w(17).gif.62b9196f564639265aebcd135855c05c.gif

25 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

A part of me thinks all musicians should remain anonymous so the music can speak for itself instead of “Oh, he/she’s hawt. I should buy their album. lolololol”.

Worked for Tool back in the day 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In a way, I'm kind of glad I was once addicted to nicotine. The withdrawal process has helped me break away from other bad habits. I think to myself, there's no such thing as just one more time. You have to fight urges, and eventually just as a habit was formed it will be broken.

• Thanks 3

Tom Hanks role in Big was way better than Forrest Gump, and I dare say Castaway, but as soon as you say that, you have to hear about the sacrifice for the role but idgaf about that....TH playing an innocent kid in an adult body will always make me feel good.

I didn't appreciate it until my 20s, but even as I kid (because dumb) I was convinced 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I liked a few of his songs when I was an immature teenager, but you’re absolutely right.

He's on that same level as Kiss with go away heat. As I hear one his songs come on I change the station immediately 

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, -Kudasai- said:

Politics aside I've never understood the appeal of Kid Rock. His music has always been trash.

19 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I liked a few of his songs when I was an immature teenager, but you’re absolutely right.

When he came out I liked Ba-Widda-Ba (however you spell that) because I liked the guitar riffs a lot more than the average rap/rock going on at the time. Never liked any of his other songs though.

• Like 2

I only recently discovered Scrappy Doo is a very hated character.

Seems weird. I never had a problem with him as a kid, and from what I've seen as an adult, he's like just another Scooby Doo cast member. Probably a little annoying for adults, but not really out of place and ultimately pretty inoffensive. He was definitely a character I had limited opinion on since his appearances are more sporadic than most of the cast and the Scooby Doo team shifting so much between incarnations was one thing about the franchise that confused the fuck out of me growing up, so I really didn't know what to make of him.

Anyway, I do appreciate him getting GOATed for offing the worst version of Velma anyone has ever conceived.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Someone could tell me to ____ myself and I’d probably respect it, but it takes all the power in me not to hurl a series of obscenities at any ballwasher.

If I’m talking to a friend or acquaintance and anyone else I talk to like an actual person, and someone interjects into OUR conversation just to go “oh, shit on my face pleeeaaase!” 

• Thanks 1