UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

1 hour ago, Icarus27k said:

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is watered down Hollywood versions of Marvel. Like an alien making Marvel after being described the concept of superheroes. 

The MCU isn't great for parroting the source material, but it gave the kids and I something to bond over. But luckily they are over it because I was done after End Game. All of these allegedly upcoming projects, I'll be fine if Ioss them

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

Security Breach (the latest one) might be my favorite FNAF game. Turning Freddy into a heroic dad figure to the player is what does it. It's the most personality one of these characters have ever had.

I am really surprised to hear you like fnaf, considering the creator is a huge maga republican.

The following things need to go away from the NHL

1. Outdoor hockey games (played out and overdone)

2. The NHL awards show (worst awards show on television)

3. The All Star Game (Worst All Star Game in all of sports)

4. The Olympics (If you care more about team USA winning a gold medal then your team winning a Stanley Cup then you are a dumbass)

5. The Current NHL divisions and playoff format (This really doesn't need an explanation)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, -Kudasai- said:

And a real TV deal 

Unfortunately, that won't happen because Anthem Media Group owns both Impact Wrestling and AXS TV. Now maybe Anthem decides they want to increase viewership by getting cable and satellite companies to include them in less expensive tv packages. That's the only way I see them increasing their weekly viewing numbers.

Edited by Gemini

17 hours ago, Insipid said:

I guess this seems to be unpopular: I think Butterfingers is the best candy bar. Reese's is overrated.

I've never been a fan of the candy bar itself, but McDonald's used to have a Butterfinger McFlurry which was my favorite McFlurry.

17 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I generally hate ice in my drinks.

I think it depends on what your are drinking. Water? Either or. Soda? Ice. Juice? No ice. Milk? No ice.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Real chili doesn't have beans in it. So-called "chili" with beans is a beef and bean stew.

I said what I said, damn it! :LithiumSmileyAngry:

41 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I respectfully disagree, damn it! :LithiumSmileyAngry:
:LithiumSmileyLaugh:

no beans, and mid makes his with cut roast. 

i make some black beans, because i like them in my chili, as well as rice. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

no beans, and mid makes his with cut roast. 

i make some black beans, because i like them in my chili, as well as rice. 

Okay. Black beans are allowed. But only black beans.

And before you (in general, not necessarily directed at you, disco) question my credentials, please note that I'm from Texas, and Texas chili is our officially-recognized state dish.

Also, chili made with cut roast sounds gooooooooood. I need to get some diced ribeye so I can make some with that. Num yummy, indeed.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

Kentucky is the worst place in the U.S. I've ever been to. People always say Alabama as an example of "stupid Southerners" but Kentucky makes Alabama look good. The average person in a small town there is a barely functioning adult baby with similar anger issues to New Yorkers (but it's not as endearing). 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Zelenskyy and Putin should just settle the whole Russia-Ukraine War with a tables, ladders, and chairs match for control of both countries. The winner will unite both countries under one flag.

Plot twist: We prime the wrestling ring with explosives and right when the ref is about to count to three for a pinfall, the ring explodes and we give both countries to Poland. lol

• Haha 1