UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

10 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

That whole “Left Twix, Right Twix” thing was one of the stupidest ad campaigns I’ve ever seen.

The stupidest part of it, is due to the orientation of the logo, there is no way to discern between right Twix and Left Twix. Now if they went with Top Twix and Bottom Twix instead, that might actually make some sense.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

The stupidest part of it, is due to the orientation of the logo, there is no way to discern between right Twix and Left Twix. Now if they went with Top Twix and Bottom Twix instead, that might actually make some sense.

......its written on the wrapper

You know what, nevermind...idc, you're right...or left

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 3

I'm still not entirely convinced Trump has been the worst U.S. president of my lifetime. I think the circus and rabid cult following of Trump makes people forget how truly terrible George W. Bush was. War in Afghanistan? Check. War in Iraq? Check. These wars under false pretenses that don't end up panning out? Check. Still in Iraq 2 decades + later because of bad planning? Check. Financing these wars through stealing Social Security funds to the point that its estimated we millennials won't have any? Check. Completely tanking the economy that has taken a decade + to recover from? Check.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm still not entirely convinced Trump has been the worst U.S. president of my lifetime. I think the circus and rabid cult following of Trump makes people forget how truly terrible George W. Bush was. War in Afghanistan? Check. War in Iraq? Check. These wars under false pretenses that don't end up panning out? Check. Still in Iraq 2 decades + later because of bad planning? Check. Financing these wars through stealing Social Security funds to the point that its estimated we millennials won't have any? Check. Completely tanking the economy that has taken a decade + to recover from? Check.

I don't think the debate is whether or not Trump is the worst President because that is an inherently subjective assessment and it relies almost entirely on results that are only partially attributable to him.  The debate is whether or not Trump is the worst human being to be President, and that isn't really debatable.

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I don't think the debate is whether or not Trump is the worst President because that is an inherently subjective assessment and it relies almost entirely on results that are only partially attributable to him.  The debate is whether or not Trump is the worst human being to be President, and that isn't really debatable.

Ok, I can see that.

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You were alive for Reagan, whose trickling down has only involved working peasants convinced to enjoy golden showers from rich assholes like Trump. He has diabetes, so his urine tastes particularly sweet, but the later stages involve kidney failure. Dialysis will be necessary soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2024 at 5:59 PM, The_annoying_one said:

If I could, I’d turn the entire world into a library so everybody would just shut the fuck up.

That would get you the exact opposite of what you were hoping for. I spent nearly 10 years in libraries and finally left the field entirely when I realized most people are fucking insane now. I should write a book, there's so much material there. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“Life’s not fair” has lost its meaning to me as of late.

Not that it’s actually wrong (it’s still technically correct), but it’s only routinely being spouted off by people doing the most to make life inhabitable and miserable.

No one questions it until they realize too late how dystopian shit actually is. I was the same way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3