UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

The people who say no one ever really changes are wrong.

I’m definitely not the same person I was a year or two ago, and I probably won’t be the same person I am now in another year or two. Deal with it.

I think the truth of the matter is someone can change only if they themselves want to. If someone else tries to change you, it won't work.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Considering it has virtually everything you could ever want to look up right at your fingertips, the internet sure can be incredibly boring a lot of the time.

Sounds more like anhedonia to me.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I generally refuse to pay extra for DLC when it comes to video games. As far as I’m concerned, as soon as I finish the main story, it’s over. Anything else that’s deemed important to the story should’ve been included in the first place.

First of all how dare you post in the unpopular opinions thread something that everyone will go "DAMN RIGHT!" to.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Seight said:

First of all how dare you post in the unpopular opinions thread something that everyone will go "DAMN RIGHT!" to.

I will have you know that this thread has gone on way longer than I thought it would and truly unpopular opinions are getting damn hard to come by!

• Like 1

Jeff Bezos is an asshole for many reasons, but never reconciling with his father before he died is not one of them. I hold this opinion because my father has been absent in most of my little brother's life, and he said "I know exactly he feels." 😭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

40° is damn cold to me, and I don’t care if that makes me a wimp.

Nah, my grandmother in Okinawa was like "It's been so cold here lately. It went down to 10 degrees (50 degrees Fahrenheit). Meanwhile, it's 10 degrees Fahrenheit here in PA. :LithiumSmileyS:

• Haha 2

“Flaming/flame wars” are bullshit strictly by concept.

It’s false labeling mods and web jocks like to use when they’re scared shitless of anything resembling human conflict.

Hijacking a simple debate and argument you're not a part of to say “oh... you can’t be mean back. It’s in our policy that we’re afraid of anything that isn’t cuddles.” I’d honestly prefer the hate comment at that point. 

Edited by [classic swim]
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

“Flaming/flame wars” are bullshit strictly by concept.

It’s false labeling mods and web jocks like to use when they’re scared shitless of anything resembling human conflict.

Hijacking a simple debate and argument you're not a part of to say “oh... you can’t be mean back. It’s in our policy that we’re afraid of anything that isn’t cuddles.” I’d honestly prefer the hate comment at that point. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You m-mm-miss when times were better? B-bb-but-but - relations were doo doo poo poo!

And they still are! While you’ve been stuck in your own little pussy bubble. ‘Cause you’re a pussy.

B-bb-but-but-but- DAE iphone??!?!?!

Yeah... I gotta order wired earbuds online now. Because they don’t put that shit in regular (normal people!) stores anymore! I’d rather be sent to Alcatraz than purchase AirPods.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Insipid said:

There are some valid points raised by this clip, but Tarantino fails to mention that Kal-El (Superman) was raised as Clark Kent. Hell, he even refers to himself as Clark Kent, the name given to him by his Earth parents, not Kal-El, his birth name. "Superman" is just a name given to him by the Daily Planet and therefore all of humanity.

Edited by Gemini