UnevenEdge

Stormy days ahead for Trump

Sieg67

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SwimOdin said:

How’s maga-nation going to spin the orange one now that he’s liable for sexual assault?

They’ll say it was a preponderance of the evidence and every single nyc juror were woke liberals that hate Trump

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

$5 Million payout

She’s never going to see that $ and she wasn’t doing it for that reason.  A jury found he sexually abused her but failed to unanimously say a rape occurred. Anyone spinning this as some sort of vindication for Trump is completely delusional and living in a different universe 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

How’s maga-nation going to spin the orange one now that he’s liable for sexual assault?

They are already trying to play up that he wasn't held accountable for actual rape so that's the news everyone should pay attention to and nothing else.

But they seem to be skipping over the reason for that. They couldn't agree to rape because by her own testimony, Drumpf's tiny mushroom might not have been able to actually officially penetrate.

Micro. Penis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What the F were the people at CNN smokin' giving him a so-called town hall stacked with nothing but his supporters as the audience to cheer on what you knew was gonna be an hour long non-stop barrage of lies?! Isn't the whole point of having a town hall to have a group of ordinary people representative of the whole of the country to have a chance to ask questions of a candidate? Is CNN that desperate for ratings that they would agree to such a term to have him appear on their network?

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

What the F were the people at CNN smokin' giving him a so-called town hall stacked with nothing but his supporters as the audience to cheer on what you knew was gonna be an hour long non-stop barrage of lies?! Isn't the whole point of having a town hall to have a group of ordinary people representative of the whole of the country to have a chance to ask questions of a candidate? Is CNN that desperate for ratings that they would agree to such a term to have him appear on their network?

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Jman said:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-1569245a9284427117b8d3ba5da74249

Summary judgment finds Trump guilty of fraud, essentially barring him from doing business in New York State.  I wonder what’s to become of the Trump Towers.

New apartments for all the migrants Texas and Florida decided to human traffick along with low-income housing for the working poor. 

One can dream. 

The reality is he'll just name one of his little idiots as the new official 'owner' but will still be the one making the decisions and keeping all the money. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jman said:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-1569245a9284427117b8d3ba5da74249

Summary judgment finds Trump guilty of fraud, essentially barring him from doing business in New York State.  I wonder what’s to become of the Trump Towers.

I really like that Trump's legal troubles are so numerous we don't know which of the four threads to place each news story in.

This is an additional case to any of the others where Trump has been criminally indicted. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

New apartments for all the migrants Texas and Florida decided to human traffick along with low-income housing for the working poor. 

One can dream. 

The reality is he'll just name one of his little idiots as the new official 'owner' but will still be the one making the decisions and keeping all the money. 

I’m genuinely interested to see the chain.  The judgment flat out prevents any of the Trumps from operating in the state and dissolves the numerous LLC’s that were under their purview, most notably the Trump Org.

And his attorneys were sanctioned for added funsies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Icarus27k said:

I really like that Trump's legal troubles are so numerous we don't know which of the four threads to place each news story in.

This is an additional case to any of the others where Trump has been criminally indicted. 

One mega thread titled 'Trump is a F*ckwit: The Series'. 

Unfortunately it would become too unwieldy for anyone fresh to the hell to play catch-up on and potentially become a new form of sentient fart on the boards. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jman said:

I could swear that the idiot bragged about how he inflated the value for loans & insurance, then really deflated the value when tax time came.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jman said:

He's completely ruined my ability to be sarcastic and say "no way really?" because I mean OF COURSE HE DID THAT.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/2/2023 at 6:11 AM, Icarus27k said:

Screenshot_20231002-061028.thumb.png.a3646000ac97656bf8b25dbe59175ef6.png

That's some good schadenfreude. You really should stop and take it in. 

the thing is, he's been calling this bluff for decades.

he greased the squeaky wheels in nyc for so long, that he forgot it was a crime. 

he was a slumlord and was sued several times. my stepmother was a paralegal on that particular 'team trump'. circa 1977-1979

he's been called out so many times, and yet....here we are. 

so, i truly hope this comes to fruition. 

Edited by discolé monade
i wish i would learn how to type.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We'll have to see about that.  The judge is being cautions but I think he will crack down on Trump if he believes Trump is out of the realm of deniability enough.  Unfortunately this case is unprecedented and  public opinion should be considered to avoid looking biased.  MAGA republicans will try to use anything they can in their defense of Trump and to attack democrats.

Keep in mind but his isn't in regard to overall ruling but to which actions should be taken and when until then.  As stated in the article, Trump was warned off the record but now we have the legal power of an official gag order.

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lol he got fined for his dumb mouth

NEW YORK — Donald Trump unexpectedly took the witness stand Wednesday in his civil fraud trial to face questioning from the judge about out-of-court comments in which Trump appeared to disparage the judge’s law clerk.

Finding Trump “not credible,” the judge then fined him $10,000 for defying a gag order that bars Trump from attacking court staff, marking the second time in the past week that the judge has fined Trump for violating the gag order.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/25/trump-judge-gag-order-new-york-00123505

• Like 1
  • Haha 5