UnevenEdge

Elon Musk now owns Twitter, apparently trying to run it into the ground

Jman

52 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Better than Kiwi

I haven't really engaged with the toxic side of Reddit. Most of what I look at are very specific interests.

Like, instead of going to a video game subreddit, I'll go to the subreddit for whatever game I'm wanting to see thoughts on. Groups focused on a specific common interest just seem more hospitable, especially when I don't really watch or play things based off popularity and I'm pretty sure most people do - hence the existence of a "mainstream".

I dunno. I've heard all kinds of horror stories, but I spend most of my time there looking at memes of obscure weeb shit.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Trump: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." 

The really funny thing is that if you actually read the fine print under the 'CNN headline' photo, it said he died of auto-erotic asphyxiation. 

Cheers to the person who went that route since I would have listed it as suffering from a fatal Big Mac Attack. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The really funny thing is that if you actually read the fine print under the 'CNN headline' photo, it said he died of auto-erotic asphyxiation. 

Cheers to the person who went that route since I would have listed it as suffering from a fatal Big Mac Attack. 

Just like David Carradine.

15 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I would have preferred a murder, murder, suicide with Ivanka and Donald attached and Melania with a steak knife.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwimOdin said:

Why did he buy Twitter?

Because he wants to be popular and doesn't like that people make fun of him online.  Clearly, he realized he was being insane when he put in that offer, but too late! Now we get to watch Twitter burn as he fumbles. Grab some popcorn, folks

Edited by matrixman124
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

almost feel bad for him. He’s got this gaping maw that must be filled by fawning incels , and to fill that hole, he’s on the hook for a billion dollars in just INTEREST per year.

But…he’s a piece of shit.

If he wasn’t a piece of shit, he would never have landed himself in this situation in the first place.

This is why Howard Hughes is lucky his heyday was before social media.

• Like 2

You know, if he wanted people to love him…and have the extra $38bn, he should have went with the “end world hunger” plot.  Fuck, $1 billion probably speeds up development of vat grown/cultured meat by a few years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Never got why people seem to think she's not really a part of all this.  All joking aside, she is every bit as awful as her husband, she just can't express it through her accent.

Oh she most definitely is as big a grifter as the rest of them. I mean, she was advertising for a charity of her own that...doesn't exist on the books and in Florida, you HAVE to exist in their books to run a charity event. 

I'm just saying that she'd wander off without a care in the world after offing people just because she wouldn't see anything wrong in what she did. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jman said:

You know, if he wanted people to love him…and have the extra $38bn, he should have went with the “end world hunger” plot.  Fuck, $1 billion probably speeds up development of vat grown/cultured meat by a few years.

That would require him to not be a sociopath.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Oh she most definitely is as big a grifter as the rest of them. I mean, she was advertising for a charity of her own that...doesn't exist on the books and in Florida, you HAVE to exist in their books to run a charity event. 

I'm just saying that she'd wander off without a care in the world after offing people just because she wouldn't see anything wrong in what she did. 

Ohhhhhh….. got it.