UnevenEdge

Elon Musk now owns Twitter, apparently trying to run it into the ground

Jman

36 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

He's gonna buy Nintendo and make Pikachu do crack off the windshield of Mario's Tesla.

I mean... I kind of want to see him do that now though. I think Pikachu would do crack off the back of Mario's tesla anyway if the (of america branch) wasn't such scaredy bitches afraid to piss off the powers to be here, and get un-syndicated.. 

4 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

I really can't wait until Eric Schmitt and Jeff Landry get a peek under the hood.

I’m genuinely curious if they plan to actually point out to the public how the sacred algorithm works.

Burn the whole goddamn thing down.  Show everyone how the outrage sausage gets made.

5 hours ago, Jman said:

I’m genuinely curious if they plan to actually point out to the public how the sacred algorithm works.

Burn the whole goddamn thing down.  Show everyone how the outrage sausage gets made.

Elon: *releases algorithm details by way of a single page with "BAN CONSERVATIVES" printed across it*

@Ginguy: I KNEW IT WE HAVE IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE SUCK IT LIBTARDS *Sieg Heils*

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Meanwhile, Mr. Musk is still desperate to be Mr. Cool Kid and kills the "fake Twitter guys getting fired" joke

Screenshot_20221029-095224.png

Considering the severances, I think they’ll be alright.  Probably won’t be able to get a job recommendation though.

2 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Yeah if they were actual Twitter employees, sure.

I heard.  To be fair, California isn’t exactly lacking for day gig actors.

I have no doubt people are going to get fired, and that they will likely be compensated very well by their contracts and in high demand.  Musk’s fun now will be financial pain come spring.

Edited by Jman

21 hours ago, Jman said:

They may not have a choice. Psaki and that awful little gremlin Fauci are already under subpoena, Twitter and other major social networks are probably on the list.

• D'oh 2

35 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

They may not have a choice. Psaki and that awful little gremlin Fauci are already under subpoena, Twitter and other major social networks are probably on the list.

The real fun thing will be if Elon wants to pick a fight with DeSantis and Abbot over their Twitter state laws.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

what did we say about keeping her name out of your involuntarily celibate mouth

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, Ginguy said:

So, when Twitter is revealed to have lied about the number of bots, Elon will get to either; buy at a much lower price reflective of the true number of bots, or walk away entirely scot-free and leave Twitter to the tender mercy of advertisers who were grossly overcharged and are likely to be very litigious.

It's hilarious that he still shows up in this thread after this embarrassment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The cesspool is now open

The Elon Musk character being put in control of the deep state Twitter apparatus means free speech patriots are in control of the narrative machine. No more silicon valley sickos censoring October surprises like the Hunter Biden laptop, the vast arrays of propaganda botnets will now be able to operate even more freely from fake persecution. Don't like it, blame the epic "billionaire" fully subsidized by public money funneled through MIC contracts who supposedly just bought the thing, that's the free market baybee. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, NewBluntsworth said:

The Elon Musk character being put in control of the deep state Twitter apparatus means free speech patriots are in control of the narrative machine. No more silicon valley sickos censoring October surprises like the Hunter Biden laptop, the vast arrays of propaganda botnets will now be able to operate even more freely from fake persecution. Don't like it, blame the epic "billionaire" fully subsidized by public money funneled through MIC contracts who supposedly just bought the thing, that's the free market baybee. 

We live in such a dumb and dismal future 

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He’s gonna charge celebrities and public figures $20 a month but still shove ads down everyone’s throats?  How much fuckin $$ does he need to run his fucked platform?

I imagine it’s all to a legal defense fund.  $44 billion was already fucked as a purchase price, now add the lawsuits that likely are headed towards his ass for libel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Jman said:

I imagine it’s all to a legal defense fund.  $44 billion was already fucked as a purchase price, now add the lawsuits that likely are headed towards his ass for libel.

I mean the real problem he has is Twitter is not a profitable company so he's desperate to maximize income in the short term even if it kills the platform. That means firing off the workforce and finding ways to squeeze the userbase for revenue. He's very much trapped in a prison of his own making.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, matrixman124 said:

I mean the real problem he has is Twitter is not a profitable company so he's desperate to maximize income in the short term even if it kills the platform. That means firing off the workforce and finding ways to squeeze the userbase for revenue. He's very much trapped in a prison of his own making.

This is a literal case of the mouth writing a check he couldn’t cash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

He’s gonna charge celebrities and public figures $20 a month but still shove ads down everyone’s throats?  How much fuckin $$ does he need to run his fucked platform?

after being denied a blue check for 9 years i bet u i'll finally become a public figure once elon wants my twenty dollars

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jman said:

He deleted that Pelosi post pretty fast but yeah he’s probably gonna get all sorts of sued and advertisers are probably gonna flee and not to mention the use of the n word increased 500% since his takeover. No one with any sense of a moral compass should fuck with Twitter rn just give it to the “free speech warriors”  let ‘em have it. Watch Elon and investors lose millions as Twitter stocks plummet 

• Like 2