UnevenEdge

Trump's FBI Raid Goes Nuclear

Raptorpat

16 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

So the FBI returned Trumps passports this morning. They claim that it was a mistake on their part and they never meant to confiscate them. Totally believable that the FBI would fuck that up.

I think that also means that the odds that Trump is charged is extremely low.

As much as people were saying he is going to be charged, odds were honestly always small.  The reason for that is pretty simple actually, its already set precedent to not charge high-ranking former US Officials for having classified information. Its not entirely uncommon for former officials to have classified materials that find there way back to the Gov after someone figures out they are missing. Granted, they dont typically take an FBI raid, but its not uncommon.

Most famously, Hillary Clinton was never charged for running a server with classified information on it.  Trump wont be charged for having a few boxes of classified information at his house.  People can scream "whataboutism!!!" all they want, but its true. The DoJ set the precedent back in 2016. If they change it now then the GOPs attacks on the DoJ being a partisan institution will be absolutely true. It would be the final nail in the DoJs credibility for a huge portion of this country.

Thanks to the precedent set in 2016 it would take something truly extraordinary to charge Trump with having classified materials. Hate it all you want, but thats what has been established by the DoJ.

Now, if they find something else illegal or related to January 6th then all bets are off. But its going to take something truly extraordinary for him to ever be charged, let alone do time, for having classified materials at his house.

It just means they go the info they needed off of his passports.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Theres not really a lot of info on a passport that they wouldnt already have. Its not like he has made secret trips outside of the US.  Once you are a President your location is monitored 24/7 for the rest of your life.

I'm kidding.  It's not like that idiot could be stealthy if he wanted to.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

Mmmmm ima put this here…. As someone who has smelled a lot of cocaine in my life…. This dude is fucking flying

I get that finding twitter is fun and exciting for you, but you really can't just screencap and post a bunch of random Twitter comments about Don Jr. That's just terrible. At least spoiler them or something, because that shit has absolutely nothing to do with the actual thread topic here. 

• D'oh 2

Just now, NewBluntsworth said:

I get that finding twitter is fun and exciting for you, but you really can't just screencap and post a bunch of random Twitter comments about Don Jr. That's just terrible. At least spoiler them or something, because that shit has absolutely nothing to do with the actual thread topic here. 

Report it then. But please stop following me around and harassing me… I’m fragile and I cry a lot.

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, NewBluntsworth said:

He's been one of the biggest public cheerleaders here for his father.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NewBluntsworth said:

I get that finding twitter is fun and exciting for you, but you really can't just screencap and post a bunch of 🤡🤡🤡. That's just terrible. At least spoiler them or something, because that shit has absolutely nothing to do with the actual thread topic here. 

You don’t say. 

Left the posts telling a certain someone to stop following people around. 

You have access to a Club for whatever reason, go be a dingus in there. 

And this whole thread is dripping with cocaine. Frickin' Lindell and Jackass Junior should be put in a cage on PPV to see which will levitate first for a baggie hanging from the ceiling. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Left the posts telling a certain someone to stop following people around. 

You have access to a Club for whatever reason, go be a dingus in there. 

And this whole thread is dripping with cocaine. Frickin' Lindell and Jackass Junior should be put in a cage on PPV to see which will levitate first for a baggie hanging from the ceiling. 

I’d pay for that shit, in my 1900 sq ft mansion

• Haha 3

Uh yeah, sure whatever hookers and coke and 12 hrs of Mike Lindell and Pepe memes.

Meanwhile, in reality, I can't wait to see any case evidence from this unprecedented raid tossed out due to the warrant being a flagrant violation of the 4th Amendment. Might have to get some popcorn for that one.

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

11 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Uh yeah, sure whatever hookers and coke and 12 hrs of Mike Lindell and Pepe memes.

Meanwhile, in reality, I can't wait to see any case evidence from this unprecedented raid tossed out due to the warrant being a flagrant violation of the 4th Amendment. Might have to get some popcorn for that one.

Dude be running on fumes as the walls close in.

Your guy stole nuclear documents. If that's not enough to change your mind about him, it may be that you're an outright liar. Or unfathomably stupid.

Probably both.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

I thought you were waiting for those Secret Service agents to testify.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Ginguy said:

So they knew Trump had Top Secret documents, tried to get him to turn them over himself and practiced a lot of patience by giving him a lot of time to comply because they didn't want to cause a scene.

The search was completely justified.  Way to just parrot points from his shitty lawyers.

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hillary Clinton used a personal server for shit [ which...turns out a butt-ton of people on both sides were freely doing because there was no law against it at the time and that certain members of Crybaby's staff were also doing during their actual time at the WH ] and the very idea of thousands of e-mails sends nutjobs screaming for blood. Judging from my daily e-mail dump, 10,000 of those were from Publisher's Clearinghouse and about half of the remainders were an even split from Hot Topic, Best Buy and Lane Bryant. :| 

King Crybaby - someone known to skip meetings and refuse to deal with daily briefings while in office - literally steals boxes upon boxes of classified files on the way out, apparently was flashing some to various visitors as war trophies of how awesome he is, was asked to return all the shit, refused, and got his tax-evading golf home raided. The same people who wanted to 'lock her up' are now screaming and crying and declaring civil war over someone who actively stole state secrets and would chase out those tasked with recording his activities whenever he felt like it - like while having a chat with Putin and when he was hangry-pacing in the WH on Jan 6th. 

Can't wait for all those warriors to put the tires back on their homes and try to move to Mar-a-Lago to circle their king. 

• Like 3
  • D'oh 2

Not only do they refuse to acknowledge the hypocrisy, but some of them are now threatening the FBI and carrying out terrorist attacks.  Every time somebody brings attention to an improper action Trump has done, somebody has to bring forth a non-equivalent, misleading or even completely false whataboutsim to try to justify his behavior.  As Katt mentioned, Trump supporters have been harping on Hillary's emails for years but are willing to defend Trumps unlawful possession of classified and non-classified White House materials at his personal residence.

This is why we call them cultist.  They're immune to reason and let their emotions trap them into a tribalistic mentality.

Edit: I should really proof read better.

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

Trump cannot STFU and everything he's saying is just making things worse for himself.
Somehow he has been lying and confessing at the same time.

I both know what you mean and think this is an evergreen comment at the same time.

The heavily redacted affidavit was released today. And, uhhhhh, holy crap. Trump is saying the word "nuclear" doesnt appear anywhere, and he may be right. But thats small beans compared to what the affidavit does mention. The documents seized wernt just highly secret, they were some of the most closely guarded secrets any nation could hold.

Things like how we spy on outer, less friendly, countries and how we gather sources around the world.

This is pretty damn bad.

“Trust me, the most classified documents I had were already flushed down those horrible, and I do mean horrible, you never seen anything so awful, low flow WH toilets”…..

a few hours later

”The Fake News Media doesn’t want you to know that I had fully cooperated and returned all the documents in my possession.  All they had to do was ask”

-Donald J Trump

A few hours later via email 

Joe Biden is destroying America by weaponizing the DOJ against his political enemies. This is America. Not some third world country.  If the deep state FBI can break into the President’s home, what shot do you have against them!  I know it’s been a while since we talked last. I know you claim to love America, but do you really?  We are asking you to empty your wallets to fight this disease of Demoncrats holding office coming for your guns. 

Donate now to put Trump in office in 2024. If you don’t donate today we’ll put you on a list of cheapskates that we’ll never talk to again 

Trump 4 2024

Sincerely 

DJT Jr

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

Just absorb it into deepest Mississippi or Alabama. SI doesn’t deserve any acknowledgment of existence.  It’s such a blight on the city. Fuckin asshole people here. 

Turn it into a micro nation so no one will be forced to have it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

So, they're offering an abandoned school campus.

Considering the literacy levels involved, he rates one of those 'Little Free Libraries' people put in their front yards. 

It would be stuffed full of clippings of himself as well as copies of that fake Time magazine cover he had photoshopped and on display at Mar-a-Lago. 

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1