UnevenEdge

Trump's FBI Raid Goes Nuclear

Raptorpat

20 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yeah, but if I’m still here by then, I deserve what happens. 💩

Would you like to borrow my 'Escape from New York' movie-grade eye patch?

Drumpf dared them to release more info, they called his bluff and now his huggies are overflowing because the info released isn't doing him any favors at all. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Would you like to borrow my 'Escape from New York' movie-grade eye patch?

Drumpf dared them to release more info, they called his bluff and now his huggies are overflowing because the info released isn't doing him any favors at all. 

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Trump on all of this 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

I have no clue what you’re on about these days man.

you ok?

I'm good, but have you seriously not seen that video?  Russian bots have been spreading it around like crazy lately. 

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2022/07/joe-biden-butt-naked-and-whipping-a-young-woman-another-young-woman-says-she-was-sold-to-joe-biden-several-times-had-sex-with-biden-and-obama-and-reveals-details-of-underworld-under-los-ange-3775926.html

• D'oh 1

53 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

If internet condoms were a thing, I still wouldn’t click that if I was wearing three of them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Ok first off how are you telling us this and not Ginguy?

• Haha 4

I just presume that if you can think it, someone has made a pron about it. 

Somewhere, out there, a Russian bot farm is holding on to a film featuring a platypus with Drumpf's head on it attempting to mount a turtle shell. 

It'll be officially released once the gop goes completely tits up from all their money being siphoned away to pay all the bills their king sits on.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sawdy said:

Graham is such a feckless piece of trash. Does he not remember all the hearings and investigations Hillary went through?  The Comey announcement of 2016 that DEFINITELY influenced the election and that wasn’t even directly about Hillary. Trump himself went on to make punishment harsher for mishandling classified documents. Trump just thought the laws would never apply to him.  It’s such bullshit nonsense wtf these people say.  Let ‘em riot.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Graham is such a feckless piece of trash. Does he not remember all the hearings and investigations Hillary went through?  The Comey announcement of 2016 that DEFINITELY influenced the election and that wasn’t even directly about Hillary. Trump himself went on to make punishment harsher for mishandling classified documents. Trump just thought the laws would never apply to him.  It’s such bullshit nonsense wtf these people say.  Let ‘em riot.  

Not to mention, how deep in the closet he is and how detrimental he has been towards the lgbtq community

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-emmanuel-macron-maralago-fbi-raid-1234582465/#

Trump Bragged He Had ‘Intelligence’ on Macron’s Sex Life
The FBI seized a document with “info” on the French president during the Mar-a-Lago raid, and that has officials in both countries hunting for answers

• Like 2

https://www.theonion.com/conservatives-explain-what-they-will-do-if-trump-is-pro-1849479259/slides/3

Cry. Just weep for a thousand years. The tears will flow out of me like a long, steady rain. I will climb to the top of the mountain and yell, ‘WHEREFORE MY PRESIDENT?’ I will rend my garments. I will carve his name into my wrists and I will embrace the pain. I will search within my home for any medicine I can take in abundance that will finally absolve me of my guilty life. I will blame myself for allowing the president, MY president, to suffer untold horrors at the long arm of our sick and twisted law. I will never recover

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

At least Trump admits he did, in fact, have documents that weren’t planted by the FBI

6B29A5E5-9314-429E-8CD1-3FD05127F724.jpeg

So it would seem that he had some secret documents in his desks.  Not a typo because it's plural. Multiple desks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-three-classified-documents-trump-desks-mar-a-lago-doj-2022-8

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

So it would seem that he had some secret documents in his desks.  Not a typo because it's plural. Multiple desks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-three-classified-documents-trump-desks-mar-a-lago-doj-2022-8

I’m sure he has a perfectly plausible explanation for that,  that won’t sound crazy to sane people at all 🙃

• Like 1