UnevenEdge

Trump's FBI Raid Goes Nuclear

Raptorpat

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

So I’m listening to Dr Rashad Richey and apparently during Trump’s final days in office he ordered nuclear reactors on the moon by 2027, and nuclear powered ships to orbit the Earth and space as well as tiny nuclear weapons or reactors small enough so they can be shipped using our highways. If that’s true then it all makes sense now. The papers he took had something to do with his wants and ideas so he thinks they’re his property now to do wtf he wants. 

https://www.salon.com/2022/09/08/pushed-for-nuclear-testing-on-the-moon-during-final-months-of-presidency_partner/

I don't buy it.

I know there's that ol' saying "don't attribute to malice what be caused of stupidity" but the malice and stupidity in this particular situation gotta be 'bout neck-and-neck.

Plus I mean there are so many of them still missing.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

I don't buy it.

I know there's that ol' saying "don't attribute to malice what be caused of stupidity" but the malice and stupidity in this particular situation gotta be 'bout neck-and-neck.

Plus I mean there are so many of them still missing.

You can think whatever but I’m telling you he thinks like a business man more than a politician. He believes, imo, that the documents belong to him because the ideas were “his” even if it was professional people around him who thought of those things, he was the boss, he wants the things,  therefore it’s his.  I’m not saying this excuses anything it just makes sense now why he thought he could do what he did

btw the SCOTUS will probably decide that ex president’s do in fact have executive privilege because nowhere in the constitution does it say they don’t and that the current President is the only that can say who has that privilege. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

Why would he go to DC to make the DOJ’s job easier if they wanted to arrest him?  

Because white people usually turn themselves in at a time and place of their choosing and hash out shit with their lawyers before being let go.

I’m reminded of the Chappelle skit about white and black people swapping legal systems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Jman said:

Because white people usually turn themselves in at a time and place of their choosing and hash out shit with their lawyers before being let go.

I’m reminded of the Chappelle skit about white and black people swapping legal systems.

But if that was the case here I think he would have changed his clothes he’s always claiming to be a neat freak if it was all a negotiated surrender and no way he doesn’t go on Truth Social to say that’s the case. He would want his base in the area to complicate things 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

Isn't his very great, totally paid for by the taxpayers doctors located in the DC area? As part of his privilege package, he gets super doctor care for the rest of his miserable life.

Guess - Hospital visit.

He could do that anywhere and it would still be the same.  Besides, there was an airport much closer to the hospital if that was the case.

5 minutes ago, Jman said:

He could do that anywhere and it would still be the same.  Besides, there was an airport much closer to the hospital if that was the case.

He likes a spectacle and he likes being the one to 'control' the spectacle. 

And, Biden is currently making plans to attend the Queen's funeral in the UK next week. Babyhands is reportedly pissed that he won't be given a golden ride to the event since he wasn't invited at all.

A couple of general thoughts is unless something of note is released to clear up all the reasons for why the sudden trip, this gives him a full week to screw around in DC [ 'medical' *coughcoughkissthering ] and potentially set up issues to pop while people are dealing with world affairs. All the news is currently focused on funeral stuff after all, can't necessarily have that if you are a narcissist but it's convenient if you want to bury damaging things that will have to be dealt with instead of denied. 

4 hours ago, rpgamer said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillows-mike-lindell-says-fbi-seized-his-cellphone-at-hardees

We can hope there's not so many national secrets involved in this one..

*makes a video that ends with him showing us the document that says the FBI doesn't want him to talk about it*

We ask so little of this man and yet he gives us SO MUCH.

• Haha 4

On 9/10/2022 at 3:36 PM, 1pooh4u said:

The DOJ is already appealing and trying to stay the order but if this case goes all the way this might be how the US winds up with more than one POTUS at a time, with all the livin exes being able to claim EP because of the SC the majority justices are insane 

DOJ's appeal thrown out by Trump appointed Judge, Trump's Special Master has been appointed and will have until 11/30 to flush evidence.

https://www.axios.com/2022/09/15/trump-doj-special-master

Edited by SwimModSponges

8 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Remember that time everybody thought Trump might finally face repercussions for [insert broken federal law here]?

That was some goofy shit.

"Oh boy, how is Donald Trump going to get out of this mess?"

*Donald Trump gets out of this mess*

"...oh."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

DOJ's appeal thrown out by Trump appointed Judge, Trump's Special Master has been appointed and will have until 11/30 to flush evidence.

https://www.axios.com/2022/09/15/trump-doj-special-master

Cannon is a terrible judge and needs to be thrown off the bench she’s not ruling based on law she does see the issue with keeping the DOJ away from documents that don’t belong  to Trump in the first place? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Cannon is a terrible judge and needs to be thrown off the bench she’s not ruling based on law she does see the issue with keeping the DOJ away from documents that don’t belong  to Trump in the first place? 

I'm sure this is just ignorance on my part but I don't know how she was even able to stick her nose in this.

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 1

A bit of old news but I don't remember it seeing it mentioned. Trump owes over 1.6 million on his Truth Social platform.
Turns out the guy who is known for not paying his bills hasn't been paying his bills.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/trump-truth-social-accused-stiffing-003058432.html

Investors have been losing money but their cult mentality is stopping quite a few of them from cutting their losses.
They've lost their life savings and it's only getting worse for them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

A bit of old news but I don't remember it seeing it mentioned. Trump owes over 1.6 million on his Truth Social platform.
Turns out the guy who is known for not paying his bills hasn't been paying his bills.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/trump-truth-social-accused-stiffing-003058432.html

Investors have been losing money but their cult mentality is stopping quite a few of them from cutting their losses.
They've lost their life savings and it's only getting worse for them.

He just keeps racking up those bills. I thought that he had a number of big loans that required payments this year too that he has zero ability to pay off. With Russia currently bleeding itself out and his personal vendetta against 'China', he's rapidly running out of places to go for extra money other than the walking wallets he seems to think his followers are. Having already watched in the past numbnuts that were going to 'roll that coal to own Obama' deciding after awhile that they'd really rather spend that money on beer, it's really a matter of time before those wallets decide that they'd rather buy food for themselves than give money to a jackass who claims to be a billionaire while inhaling Big Macs. 

The Special Master he absolutely had to have and one of his pet judges gave the okay for...he wanted the American taxpayers to cover at least half of the costs. He was told nope and is expected to have to pay all the costs himself.

Hope his Special Master was able to opt for payment first. :| 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

He just keeps racking up those bills. I thought that he had a number of big loans that required payments this year too that he has zero ability to pay off. With Russia currently bleeding itself out and his personal vendetta against 'China', he's rapidly running out of places to go for extra money other than the walking wallets he seems to think his followers are. Having already watched in the past numbnuts that were going to 'roll that coal to own Obama' deciding after awhile that they'd really rather spend that money on beer, it's really a matter of time before those wallets decide that they'd rather buy food for themselves than give money to a jackass who claims to be a billionaire while inhaling Big Macs. 

The Special Master he absolutely had to have and one of his pet judges gave the okay for...he wanted the American taxpayers to cover at least half of the costs. He was told nope and is expected to have to pay all the costs himself.

Hope his Special Master was able to opt for payment first. :| 

What's better is that the Special Master is a no-nonsense judge.
This won't bode well for Trump.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

What's better is that the Special Master is a no-nonsense judge.
This won't bode well for Trump.

Its all a stalling tactic so it won't matter unless things move faster than the midterms. 

He's desperate to drag things out long enough to maybe get a majority of sycophants into office that will immediately work to dismiss all investigations against their spray tanned money-sponge. 

• Like 2

*puts $100 on the table*

If republicans take the house, they will appoint Donald Trump as the unelected Speaker. Biden and Harris will be removed from office, and Trump will be third in line for presidential succession.

We're coming into the  end game and they've got the pieces laid out pretty damn clearly.

• D'oh 1