UnevenEdge

Trump's FBI Raid Goes Nuclear

Raptorpat

Its been interesting watching the reaction to this in Conservative spaces. The hardcore MAGA crowd are screaming that its politically motivated, and virtually everyone else is saying, in one form or another, "Bruh, you fucked up." This is looking like its a well thought out, argued, and supported indictment of Trump. It doesnt have the political drippings that the NYC Indictment had. This is a by-the-books indictment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

THE FUCK

I wouldn’t worry too much about this.  She’s handling the initial arraignment and will likely recuse to another court because if she doesn’t the DOJ will argue bias and win.  It’s weird but it’s not the end of the world.

Edited by Jman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jman said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about this.  She’s handling the initial arraignment and will likely recuse to another court because if she doesn’t the DOJ will argue bias and win.  It’s weird but it’s not the end of the world.

Thank you. I just hate that she’s involved, but perhaps it helps politically as well, I dunno

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

Thank you. I just hate that she’s involved, but perhaps it helps politically as well, I dunno

I think the case against Trump is so strong, even a Trump-friendly judge won't save him. 

What is the judge gonna do? Dismiss the case? That would immediately be overturned on appeal by the prosecution.

Edited by Icarus27k
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Icarus27k said:

I think the case against Trump is so strong, even a Trump-friendly judge won't save him. 

What is the judge gonna do? Dismiss the case? That would immediately be overturned on appeal by the prosecution.

A dismissal would automatically be appealed.

But she could attempt to slow-walk things to the point of stalling out and pushing this at least past the election. It's a shitty tactic and one that is likely being looked at as possible if her stupid ass doesn't back away. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Icarus27k said:

Screenshot_20230610-214914.thumb.png.8f2f81f82cd66da259f92aa8c0573625.png

I don't see a legal defense for Trump, even with a biased judge. 

A normal defendant would make a deal with prosecutors at this time. I'm leaning towards that. Even Trump cares about self-preservation.

The problem is a normal defendant would be able to accept any possible loss if it were obvious, but I don't know if Republicans are even allowed to do that anymore.

• Like 2

Guy still manages to walk into a cuban sandwich shop like it's nothing.

Wait... I had a cuban sandwich for lunch. Oh... oh god what if this is a bad omen?? What if he sucks on a batido de mamey and suddenly gains immortal lawyer powers ??)>?÷?

EDIT: DAUGHTERFUCKER WAS AT VERSAILLES. GOOD, The shitty aristocrat place. Had it been some random shack or La Carreta I would've been worried.

Edited by MasqueradeOverture

3 hours ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Not according to Stormy

You forgot the E. Jean Carroll trial where he was found guilty of sexual assault but they couldn't agree to the rape charge because that would have required confirmed penetration and...he was found to be too small to effectively say it was rape-rape. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Y'all got dude banned. 

Aw, it was deserved I'm sure but watching the meltdown would be a delight.

Surprised he hasn't crawled out of his 25th can of whatever shitty beer he's drinking now that Bud Light is too offensive to desperately try to convince us it's a hoax.

• Haha 3

He got himself banned for continuing racist jackassery. 

While I'd like to think he's taking this time to find a nice quiet non-jackassery hobby to pursue and weening himself off a 24/7 diet of Faux and Caveman Grunt, sadly he's probably trying to create a shrine of origami Drumpfs out of McD's cheeseburger wrappers in the hopes that 1000 greasy golden frauds will grant a wish. -.-;

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Gigny doesn't melt down. He just waits to hear what Fox News tells him to think and ignores any posts that don't fit his narrative; can't respond to anything unless the talking heads have told him how to think and what to say posts Pepe memes out of context.

Sure do miss those fresh memes. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rpgamer said:

Gigny doesn't melt down. He just waits to hear what Fox News tells him to think and ignores any posts that don't fit his narrative; can't respond to anything unless the talking heads have told him how to think and what to say.

No, he melts down.

It's a seething, lowkey meltdown but you can tell he needs his diaper changed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1