UnevenEdge

Draft ruling shows Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade: report

ZoomBubba

30 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Have any of the states formally come out and stated that ectopic abortions are also illegal?

No, but some laws are so vague medical professionals might be afraid to act quickly putting lives at risk

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ectopic-pregnancy-and-abortion-laws-what-to-know#Do-abortion-bans-include-ectopic-pregnancies?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

.... somebody upset because I called the founding fathers what they were .... white supremacists? 

some people cant handle the truth.

their heroes were just bunch of slave owning, indian killing, white supremist. thats what our country was built from and we havent gone away from that ideology today.

on the matter of the supreme court, those assholes have hardly ever been on the right side of history either. why do we even pretend we live in a democracy when these people get so much power without ever getting elected? 

• Like 2

there's a trump rally 20 minutes from here tomorrow night, and the fucking weirdos are already starting to filter thru. after the scotus rulings yesterday and today, i'm sure there's gonna be some shit go down. i haven't heard rumblings of any protests in the works for the rally, but i'm sure they're coming. nat'l guard is already moving in via air and road convoys. should be a fun weekend :|

• Like 1

Between the Supreme Court decisions and that Texas GOP "platform" what this week is telling everyone is that anything that isn't directly specified in the Constitution and its Amendments is not bolted to the floor and can be taken at any time if someone fucking feels like it.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

yip. 

i noticed that. AFTER i posted 979873 times.

Sometimes the site just seems to hold a post in it's memory for a bit for no real reason so if you refresh, scroll, or think of Nicholas Cage the site answers by burping up the same thing you just posted a few times. 

I stopped at the store on the way home but didn't get ice cream. I was feeling quite proud of myself for not going the cheap but delicious route to beat the heat since I have like a thousand teas here and at least half of them are awesome on ice. I get home to see this shit. I want ice cream now. Like peppermint bonbon with whipped cream and sprinkles and all the shit. :| All I had was tea and meme videos on youtube. Lots and lots of meme and kitty videos on youtube. :| 

North Dakota's trigger law is about to go off. Buttgum had already said as much when the leak happened. There's maybe 30 days before Sharia Christian Taliban Law starts going into effect around here. There is exactly ONE women's clinic in ND. They are now in the process of having to move to MN as fast as possible while trying to keep all the appointments they had made up to today so that all those that had to travel for hours to get to it don't miss their chance. And likely dodging emboldened hillbillies who may just decide that the sidewalk is still a barrier to their free speech and they need to get right in the doorway.

There are at least two judges currently sitting that have officially committed perjury and one that was definitely in violation of the 'good behavior' clause required of judges. The Constitution allows for them to be removed for those very simple things. Since they are so much in favor of the Constitution as it was 'originally' written, then that original part requires them to pack their shit and go. 

And for those in favor of a rewrite of the Constitution, that would be great. Except it would be rewritten by the same level of stupid that presented the GOP platform in Texas as things currently are and more likely even worse since the first amendment isn't about guns and Jesus handing out guns to children.    

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seight said:

Between the Supreme Court decisions and that Texas GOP "platform" what this week is telling everyone is that anything that isn't directly specified in the Constitution and its Amendments is not bolted to the floor and can be taken at any time if someone fucking feels like it.

codified

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

676E3005-1EDC-49B8-B733-C4798BE2BA52.jpeg

Fuck them both. They won’t do it and fuckin Pelosi backed a democrat against all that instead of the democrat that was more progressive 

see there been times in history when both parties had the majority necessary to codify roe v Wade the democrats for sure have, but they never cared to do it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Fuck them both. They won’t do it and fuckin Pelosi backed a democrat against all that instead of the democrat that was more progressive 

see there been times in history when both parties had the majority necessary to codify roe v Wade the democrats for sure have, but they never cared to do it. 

And they are silent…

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Pelosi and Schumer are both worthless to society. They should've been voted out years ago.

These prehistoric ghouls really need to kick the bucket already.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

term limits. 

age limits. 

if there's a spot that needs to be filled in scotus, that acting pres. should be able to place a body in that seat.  

Term limits perhaps, but age is a protected class and I don't think we should start restricting that.

• Like 1

I guess… I’m a bit disappointed that shit isn’t burning…

we went to Philly this morning and there was some flower power shit happening… but just giving out info for people that need help finding abortion support…

we got back about an hour ago, and it’s just… business as usual in PA

• Like 1

5 hours ago, naraku360 said:

Pelosi and Schumer are both worthless to society. They should've been voted out years ago.

These prehistoric ghouls really need to kick the bucket already.

We coulda had Tim Ryan when he challenged her for speaker. Whenever you guys are ready to accept the future he will be there waiting to lead you to victory

• Thanks 1