UnevenEdge

COVID-19

SwimOdin

10 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

On a slightly unrelated note, someone at work got fired for stealing toilet paper from the men's bathroom.

The idiocy astounds me.

People are easily distracted.....So much so to the point of retardation.

I mean, I'm not even sure where the tp thing came from....It was just like suddenly tp was hot in these streets.

I'm just waiting until this blows over and people are stuck with garages full of tp.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, cyberbully said:

People are easily distracted.....So much so to the point of retardation.

I mean, I'm not even sure where the tp thing came from....It was just like suddenly tp was hot in these streets.

I'm just waiting until this blows over and people are stuck with garages full of tp.

People were told to stock up on basics like tp and bottled water and food that has a long shelf life in case they can't go to the store for a couple of weeks.. Unfortunately, the same people who said that forgot that the majority of the people they were talking to are morons that probably get all their prep info from watching 'Doomsday Preppers' . :|

They should really point out to people that if you are indeed stuck indoors for 14 days, your caloric intake should go down not up. And if you are eating less, you aren't exactly going to be running to the bathroom every half hour to work through that mountain of tp you dragged home. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

People were told to stock up on basics like tp and bottled water and food that has a long shelf life in case they can't go to the store for a couple of weeks.. Unfortunately, the same people who said that forgot that the majority of the people they were talking to are morons that probably get all their prep info from watching 'Doomsday Preppers' . :|

They should really point out to people that if you are indeed stuck indoors for 14 days, your caloric intake should go down not up. And if you are eating less, you aren't exactly going to be running to the bathroom every half hour to work through that mountain of tp you dragged home. 

I don't remember where I saw this, but someone pointed out the run on TP in Australia was caused by some of their toilet paper coming from China.

Basically anything that isn't, like, Dollar Tree-level is produced in the US, so this is just people once again proving those old commercials that said "People Are Smart" hella wrong.

29 minutes ago, Seight said:

I don't remember where I saw this, but someone pointed out the run on TP in Australia was caused by some of their toilet paper coming from China.

Basically anything that isn't, like, Dollar Tree-level is produced in the US, so this is just people once again proving those old commercials that said "People Are Smart" hella wrong.

I can understand that for places like Australia. They have to import a lot of things like that based on what they can and can't produce on their own. 

But I think the US rush for the flush is purely stupid people who didn't even know Australia was a place until it caught fire. 

• Thanks 1

I was laughing till I realized i'm about to run out of toilet paper.....down to my last two rolls.....if the store is sold out, I'm just gonna go into the walmart bathroom and stock up.....this is no fuckin' joke xD 

8 minutes ago, Mix said:

I was laughing till I realized i'm about to run out of toilet paper.....down to my last two rolls.....if the store is sold out, I'm just gonna go into the walmart bathroom and stock up.....this is no fuckin' joke xD 

You don't have to rely on WM.  There are places that might have the stuff that others don't think about, like Ace Hardware.

• Like 1