UnevenEdge

COVID-19

SwimOdin

3 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I've seen some social media posts about china going into lockdown again, but not much info when I looked into it just now. Anybody know anything about that? Maybe it's just media bullshit. 

I've heard that S. Korea had someone who was over Covid tested positive again, but some Dr. on ABC said that it could be that Covid takes up to 30 days to stop testing positive once you're over it...they just don't know for certain.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

A coworkers husband died, she’s on ventilators. They got ill so fast.

Dang, dude. Hope you and yours are still feeling well. :(

I have zero contact with any one from work currently, including any word about the one who called in sick right before the crap really hit the fan. I could flip off one of the Co's [ he lives across the street from me ] and see if there's any new news I suppose but otherwise, no words from any one. 

On 4/13/2020 at 9:13 PM, SwimOdin said:

A coworkers husband died, she’s on ventilators. They got ill so fast.

I'm so sorry, all of this is so scary. The most you can do is stay as safe as you can, you and your mom both, and make sure others know you love them. Don't underestimate the power of a scarf over a mask (depending on how close you get to people) and no guests, not even each other [unless you guys live together ofc]. Hopefully your coworker pulls through. It does look like it takes people down to a 100 from 0 real quick. We've seen it ourselves. One day the patient is up and moving, then the next 3 - they're ventilated or coding. If it helps, there really is no defining pattern to who lives or who dies. Although, inadvertently, that can make things scarier too.. but you have my support. Don't lose your inner strength. Focus on doing right. We can't help losing those we love, but we can try to stay diligent for ourselves and for others. I hope your mom makes sure she is staying safe and is being careful too.

We had a covid (+) patient get sent home 3 weeks post observation, elderly, never so much as exhibited a symptom. Lung cancer original diagnosis, on chemo. The pattern we know of is still very flawed. Nothing is a death sentence, although those you'd never think would die, do succumb. It's fucking weird. Just stay safe man

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Gina Szanboti said:

freestuff.jpg.9dbdd4c106fb7c9ef4f129c4e12729b5.jpg

https://taxfoundation.org/federal-coronavirus-relief-bill-cares-act/#0

The rebates are tax credits that will be applied to 2020 tax returns, but are advanced to taxpayers now based on their 2019 or 2018 adjusted gross income (AGI). The credit will be applied to 2020 tax returns using 2020’s AGI next spring, and taxpayers will receive the difference of the credit if it is in their favor.