UnevenEdge

Who was your first waifu/husbando?

Kudasai

I mean, growing up I'd say Pokemon was probably the first anime I watched, that or DBZ. I wasn't a degenerate back then but I guess you could say I had a thing for Misty, although when she was replaced with May I ended up liking May more.

Back around 03-05 I followed along with the original FMA, but I still wasn't a degenerate so I had no waifus. It wasn't until 2006 when I was around 13 or 14 when Bleach started airing on TV that I started my journey into degenerativey. I immediately loved Rukia, that said though I still wouldn't say that I waifu'd her since I don't think I thought that much into things, I just wanted to see her and Ichigo get together and make lots of fucc. Momo was the character in Bleach that I greatly adored and felt the need to protect. So in conclusion I'd probably say that Momo was my first waifu.

Technically I watched Naruto before Bleach, but that was before I got real into anime so wasn't on the path to being a degenerate yet. And when it came to Naruto, I don't think I got emotionally attached to any of the fem characters in it. I did like Tenten a fair amount though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hmm...well, im not entirely sure. if i think about it, before i knew what a husbando was quite yet it was prolly van from escaflowne or mugen from samurai champloo. but the first i declared as my husbando was karmen from blood+ 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Cidz said:

hmm...well, im not entirely sure. if i think about it, before i knew what a husbando was quite yet it was prolly van from escaflowne or mugen from samurai champloo. but the first i declared as my husbando was karmen from blood+ 

Ah Mugen 😍

Mugen.(Samurai.Champloo).full.149641.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know who the guy in blue is, but he looks like a villain, which reminded me of my second favorite bad boy husbando, Il Palazzo from Excel Saga.

1369948233_IlPalazzo.jpg.a477049e2735c51cedb3fe00b9a58af5.jpg

I think it was the glasses. :x  Unfortunately, he kinda got carried away with the shoulder pads...

610215859_IlPalazzopads.jpg.0d97b6971f414d7bf17075c8a7189e60.jpg

And one more waifu, Kurau Amami from Kurau: Phantom Memory.  If only Christmas hadn't kept taking up all her screen time. ¬¬

121321642_KurauAmami.jpg.e7e9a47b9a4156e0ac1a37c0a1e95004.jpg

4 minutes ago, Gina Szanboti said:

I don't know who the guy in blue is, but he looks like a villain, which reminded me of my second favorite bad boy husbando, Il Palazzo from Excel Saga.

I think he's just the boss who gives them orders. Been forever since I watched it. Really should try watching it again. The last time I saw it was early days 240p potato quality on youtube with ugly fucked looking subs. 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:42 AM, Top Gun said:

I don't really do the waifu thing, but anyone of a certain age who says they didn't have a crush on Misty is a goddamn liar. 

As a kid, Sailor Mercury and Misty were crushes of mine, but anime didn’t matter as much to me back then.

At the point where I was far enough in weeb trashdom to learn of waifus and husbandos, it was around the mid 2000’s. That landed me in the era of Arumi, Haruko, Radical Edward, Sakura, and any character named Kagura.

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What is it you must do? 

Well I was going to post some .... lewds of some male characters but then I decided it would be rude to derail this thread ... and also I got too distracted by  ... a cache of Overhaul pics so ... faps happened and I went to sleep XD

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Chapzilla_2000 said:

As a kid, Sailor Mercury and Misty were crushes of mine, but anime didn’t matter as much to me back then.

At the point where I was far enough in weeb trashdom to learn of waifus and husbandos, it was around the mid 2000’s. That landed me in the era of Arumi, Haruko, Radical Edward, Sakura, and any character named Kagura.

I mean I genuinely like and/or find attractive a lot of female characters, but the whole "waifu" thing is so fucking cringe I want absolutely no part of it.

Yeah, I'd say the names "waifu" and "husbando" and the basic concepts they embody are as far as I'm willing to go with it. I'm not nearly degenerate enough to do anything like buying a body pillow or pasting pictures of them over every inch of my room or anything else super-weeby like that.

On that note, since I shared my first waifu earlier in the thread, here's my first husbando to match:

latest?cb=20150719121023

Reason #1 Durarara!! is my second favorite anime of all time.

[and i still haven't seen season 2]

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vamped said:

Well I was going to post some .... lewds of some male characters but then I decided it would be rude to derail this thread ... and also I got too distracted by  ... a cache of Overhaul pics so ... faps happened and I went to sleep XD

I don't know if it would be derailing, this ain't the female hotness thread. It's dedicated to BOTH waifus AND husbandos!

47 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't know if it would be derailing, this ain't the female hotness thread. It's dedicated to BOTH waifus AND husbandos!

but I thought it was supposed to be about the first ones ...?

These definitely would've been from when my tastes matured