UnevenEdge

Swingers & BDSM

avec

2 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Surprisingly no!  A lot of men find it difficult and awkward to jerk it with their non dominant hand.

7 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Amazingly, no. There are very few men who can.

[I happen to be one of the few who can. Joys of being left handed growing up....you learn to adapt]

Lame XD

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

sounds very wholesome. get to know someone well before the sex that will let you know even more. 

I tend to bring deep conversations out of people - it's what I prefer over small talk, but just the sex is nice too xD

6 minutes ago, stilgar said:

I guess by this point you're not to concerned about being a virgin. 

I haven't really been concerned with losing my virginity just to lose it, like ever. But people judge. I usually don't tell people irl I'm a virgin, but one of my friends, while hanging out with multiple friends just point-blank asked me out of the blue. I copped to it because I wanted to avoid any "bags of sand" moments. I had a feeling there would've been much more laughter and jokes at my expense had I (futilely) tried to deny it.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2019 at 10:13 AM, Vamped said:

Cant everyone?

Don't feel bad, I thought everyone could too....I would do research but don't wanna ask dudes which hand they wack it with.  I used to switch it up when I was younger so I didn't rub it raw on on side....I would even do over the top jerks to aviod roughing up the under carriage to much.  I didn't like to use lotion or lube too often because it felt too good and I didn't wan.....

I should have ended this post a while ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I haven't really been concerned with losing my virginity just to lose it, like ever. But people judge. I usually don't tell people irl I'm a virgin, but one of my friends, while hanging out with multiple friends just point-blank asked me out of the blue. I copped to it because I wanted to avoid any "bags of sand" moments. I had a feeling there would've been much more laughter and jokes at my expense had I (futilely) tried to deny it.

I mean losing it just to lose it might lead to love....Pretty sure Sponges didn't exactly think he'd marry DrMtM....

• Like 1

On 12/15/2019 at 11:13 AM, Vamped said:

Cant everyone?

I had to learn once I read that it's good for my little buddy if I switch things up once in a while.....

things sucked for about a week, but I got it in the end 9_9

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Don't feel bad, I thought everyone could too....I would do research but don't wanna ask dudes which hand they wack it with.  I used to switch it up when I was younger so I didn't rub it raw on on side....I would even do over the top jerks to aviod roughing up the under carriage to much.  I didn't like to use lotion or lube too often because it felt too good and I didn't wan.....

lmao, I used to ask dudes that and then some....it wasn't a problem until society thrust shame upon me.... xD

Heyyy, no lotion gang!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Honestly, I never understood the whole ha you're a virgin stuff. Especially as an adult. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

what you dont like weird and awkward small talk? :D

I assume some people are good at that.  I prefer to say nothing at all really if it has no depth.  Of course, this is strictly IRL not as much on the boards xD I need to brain dump too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Ah shit ... didn't want to what?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I mean losing it just to lose it might lead to love....Pretty sure Sponges didn't exactly think he'd marry DrMtM....

I mean I guess... But as it is I don't have any real way to meet women and I'm not concerned enough to put much effort into changing that.

Obviously, there's Internet dating, but I have a couple hang-ups about that, one of a personal experience and one of observing a friend trying his hand at Internet dating.

And I don't get too lonely, I keep myself quite busy. My regular work schedule is 4-10's, and every week two of the days of my 3 day weekends are taken up by band practice, and often the third day is taken up by D&D with my group.

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I mean I guess... But as it is I don't have any real way to meet women and I'm not concerned enough to put much effort into changing that.

Obviously, there's Internet dating, but I have a couple hang-ups about that, one of a personal experience and one of observing a friend trying his hand at Internet dating.

And I don't get too lonely, I keep myself quite busy. My regular work schedule is 4-10's, and every week two of the days of my 3 day weekends are taken up by band practice, and often the third day is taken up by D&D with my group.

I don't recommend internet dating. Truth be told, if someone he as resorted to that it means they have no personality and are out of options.

I would recommend building a constant dialogue with a waitress or gas station attendant you see often before some random chick on the internet

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

On 12/10/2019 at 6:56 PM, lesans_muse said:

Looking back on this year I did a lot of things including venturing into the lifestyle to see if it was for me.

Anyone else interested/want to share about the lifestyle?

So many dicks.

I wish my life was that interesting.

Ever since I moved to Indiana it's been... nothing.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:17 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Yo dude if anyone ever gives you shit for being a virgin, just know there's nothing wrong with that. Anyone that rips on you for that has some glaring insecurities to project. Fuck em man. You'll lose it when it's time. 

• Like 3

On 12/16/2019 at 12:49 PM, Vamped said:

Ah shit ... didn't want to what?

I waited a few days on purpose just to make this disappointment even cheekier.....

Didn't want to get to addicted and used to it....At the time I felt like it would lower my motivation to go anywhere.

There....That's it......There's your DB GT style closure.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I waited a few days on purpose just to make this disappointment even cheekier.....

Didn't want to get to addicted and used to it....At the time I felt like it would lower my motivation to go anywhere.

Lol, I figured it was related to shunning the world in favor of enjoying your own company.

2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

And here I was thinking lotion was a requirement

Image result for mind blown gif"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/15/2019 at 12:17 PM, lesans_muse said:

Everyone has a sexy secret.

Mine is....

Pickle slices on my toes. 😂😂😂😂

I really want to see this for some reason.

😮! Maybe that's my sexy secret.  I wanna watch :ph34r: 

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, André Toulon said:

I don't recommend internet dating. Truth be told, if someone he as resorted to that it means they have no personality and are out of options.

I think it really depends on the person.  My cousin met his wife online, they've been married for 12 years now and have two pretty cool kids.  He made good money and was lonely, now he's got a family to spend it on *shrugs*

On 12/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, André Toulon said:

I would recommend building a constant dialogue with a waitress or gas station attendant you see often before some random chick on the internet

This isn't bad advice either though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, InsaneFox said:

I do have a fetlife account. But I don’t use it. Turns out, I am a boring vanilla boi.

*single tear

There are so many groups though, there could be a nonchalant munch for vanilla bois and girls to learn about kinky stuff or just meet.

Or maybe theres just Tinder.

Hahahah, jk I dont even know about dating apps these days. >.>

8 hours ago, Vela said:

I really want to see this for some reason.

😮! Maybe that's my sexy secret.  I wanna watch :ph34r: 

Oooo yes, a pickle feet voyeur!!

Ahahaha, I have some bread and butter pickle slices >.>

Edited by lesans_muse