UnevenEdge

Swingers & BDSM

avec

1 minute ago, lesans_muse said:

I am trying to imagine everything this person was into as "Jesus" and I cannot stop laughing/berating myself.

Hey, you don't go through what Jesus went through without developing a weird relationship with pain....and whips.....and guys dressed in leather >.>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

I am trying to imagine everything this person was into as "Jesus" and I cannot stop laughing/berating myself.

He was into quite a bit. It was always fun watching him walk up to people he knew who were tied up and bent over and paddling their ass or flogging them. 

15 minutes ago, stilgar said:

He was into quite a bit. It was always fun watching him walk up to people he knew who were tied up and bent over and paddling their ass or flogging them. 

omg, it's not a guy dressed as Jesus.....IT IS JESUS.....It's just like in Preacher @1pooh4u

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

Have more interesting things to think about

I don't know.... some people might think me recording my music with my band is pretty interesting, but I've been doing this shit nonstop for over a year, all the while I've never experienced anything sexual from anyone but by own self, so sex seems much more interesting to me right now. :|

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't know.... some people might think me recording my music with my band is pretty interesting, but I've been doing this shit nonstop for over a year, all the while I've never experienced anything sexual from anyone but by own self, so sex seems much more interesting to me right now. :|

been there, done that, NEXT

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i dont share the life style but it does make for some interesting reading...

no judgement from me or anything, just not my thing. not that i really have a thing. 

continue on B|

Its been great just going and talking to people.  The first sex party I went to I met someone who liked anime and we also got deep in talking about family stuff.  

• Like 1

This is.....a lifestyle now? Call me an old man, but I knew BDSM covered a wide range of things in the sexual spectrum and everyone has their tastes. I wasn’t aware that it because a full on “lifestyle” now. Like, is this because of that 50 Shades of Grey bullshit series? Because of it is, I’ve seen, heard, and watched kinkier shit just watching a generic harem anime. A lifestyle would be if you said you were vegan or going to start being on paleo diet or something. THAT is a lifestyle. Yes. There are many, MANY dicks. I’ve had to put a few in boxes. Even had to put muzzles in boxes. Don’t see how this makes it a lifestyle, though. 😐

6 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

This is.....a lifestyle now? Call me an old man, but I knew BDSM covered a wide range of things in the sexual spectrum and everyone has their tastes. I wasn’t aware that it because a full on “lifestyle” now. Like, is this because of that 50 Shades of Grey bullshit series? Because of it is, I’ve seen, heard, and watched kinkier shit just watching a generic harem anime. A lifestyle would be if you said you were vegan or going to start being on paleo diet or something. THAT is a lifestyle. Yes. There are many, MANY dicks. I’ve had to put a few in boxes. Even had to put muzzles in boxes. Don’t see how this makes it a lifestyle, though. 😐

There are people Ive met this year who live with their slaves and have been in the "lifestyle" for over 30 years.  There are different degrees though - I wouldnt say that living it 24/7 would be for me, but it is definitely a thing.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

Never been into swinging and I’d need to get more gear beyond mild bondage kits to be confident in saying I dabble in BDSM, but femdom is great. I’m big into femdom

Ooo tell me more!  What are aspects of femdom?  

6 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

It has been a lifestyle for decades now. Well before your boring ass was born.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

Ooo tell me more!  What are aspects of femdom?  

Predominantly body worship stuff. One of the couple S&M items I have is a crop, but how it’s used depends on who’s taking the lead.

In fact, power is usually switched back and forth depending on how me and my SO are feeling. But recently I starting to get good at taking on a more sadistic role to throw some variety into the mix. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

Predominantly body worship stuff. One of the couple S&M items I have is a crop, but how it’s used depends on who’s taking the lead.

In fact, power is usually switched back and forth depending on how me and my SO are feeling. But recently I starting to get good at taking on a more sadistic role to throw some variety into the mix. 

Cool!  

1 hour ago, imchapp.in said:

woah woah woah

who's throwin' what into me o.O

I never consented to this

wait was this when I was black out drunk at Jeff's party :/

'cause they said they didn't know why I put that costume on and fell asleep in the tub

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, lesans_muse said:

There are people Ive met this year who live with their slaves and have been in the "lifestyle" for over 30 years.  There are different degrees though - I wouldnt say that living it 24/7 would be for me, but it is definitely a thing.

I was aware things had come away from the underground, but not like full-on living stuff. Like, that is what is odd to me. I'm in to light things, but I haven't tested full tolerance, yet. I HAVE done forced things with an SO before, but that was ME forcing HER into shaky cam life. She asked for it.....so I guess "forced" isn't the right term.

3 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

I was aware things had come away from the underground, but not like full-on living stuff. Like, that is what is odd to me. I'm in to light things, but I haven't tested full tolerance, yet. I HAVE done forced things with an SO before, but that was ME forcing HER into shaky cam life. She asked for it.....so I guess "forced" isn't the right term.

I find the underground a bit more comfortable, but not "be someone's slave or make someone my slave" comfortable.  It's great talking to people that are into that though xD  Wtf is shaky cam life?

5 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

I find the underground a bit more comfortable, but not "be someone's slave or make someone my slave" comfortable.  It's great talking to people that are into that though xD  Wtf is shaky cam life?

Yeah....I guess because of my upbringing, I didn't really open the door all the way.

Shaky cam life....you know what that is. Uncontrollable shaking like Parkinson's....then sleep.

47 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Fine....here ya go, @stilgar

5 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

We should make a thread for that. It could easily be SUPER NSFW, though.....It might wind up in DF.....Which would be a shame.

A thread literally called Share your sexy secrets hahahahahaha.  Intriguing.

My secret is...

Sesame oil.