UnevenEdge

Swingers & BDSM

avec

4 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

*single tear

There are so many groups though, there could be a nonchalant munch for vanilla bois and girls to learn about kinky stuff or just meet.

Or maybe theres just Tinder.

Hahahah, jk I dont even know about dating apps these days. >.>

Eh, I need to lose weight and get into shape and focus on me before I even think about dating, if we're being honest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

...........Well....you can't give me openings and ability to twist and NOT expect me to play along.
Sorry to put you on the spot......but my command still stands.

Oh, there's commands now?  😎

7 hours ago, lesans_muse said:

Ooo is this like a mind thing? Please teach me your ways 🎶

Well, it kinda is...I was mostly talking about the lucid wet dream thing I posted about in DF....But you can't see that folder yet.  Basically, if I go lucid, I can turn it into a wet dream and it's like a freebie.

But if you have patience, you can bring yourself to orgasm without stroking the shaft....I've only had the dicipline to do it once consciously...I just needed to know I could.....But it takes a while (less time I assume if you hone the skill) so not really worth it.

From what I understand, manipulating your clit and vaginal muscles is easier for women and it could be a cakewalk for some of you....I have a deeply rooted interest in the female orgasm but I don't really share my research much.

• Like 1

Going to the parties and being able to be fully clothed, in costume, naked, or anything in between was really liberating. It felt like a no judgement zone and people (mostly) respected boundaries. I'm hoping to find a local group catered more to people who identify as queer or pansexual to keep finding comfort in my sexual self. 

• Like 2