UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

5 minutes ago, CutieQuesadilla said:

Stop.

When the doctor's told me I had cancer I didn't react at first. I lost interest in everything. But a nurse came around that changed my life forever. She showed me that even really sick kids can enjoy blowjobs, that you're never really too weak to cum. And even though I'll be dead soon, I'm thankful that the make a wish foundation has seen fit to make my dream come true.

1 minute ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

When the doctor's told me I had cancer I didn't react at first. I lost interest in everything. But a nurse came around that changed my life forever. She showed me that even really sick kids can enjoy blowjobs, that you're never really too weak to cum. And even though I'll be dead soon, I'm thankful that the make a wish foundation has seen fit to make my dream come true.

I’m done with you. >w>

4 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Dude....

You look kinda wierd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1