UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

does a fedora go over your years or do you have to have a tight one or a bigger head? it sits all the way down till your head touches the top,

and that means it touches your ears and I don't think it looks normal.?? I guess youre supposed to wear on that's tight andsits up on your head farther???

Edited by mumbo13
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, CutieQuesadilla said:

Ye, lol.

I love her in a way that's pure, no matter what shes done, why she disrespected me, or what her choices were.  if there is a purity in her heart for me

just one purity, a tiny sign that she is faithful, as I named our daughter, if she can own up to a responsibility and say she tried

to love me only in one small way, one pure love, all is forgiven.  I wasn't a good boy while she was gone either. lolol

Edited by mumbo13
oops i meant to edit that before i posted

6 minutes ago, mumbo13 said:

I love her in a way that's pure, no matter what shes done, why she disrespected me, or what her choices were.  if there is a purity in her heart for me

just one purity, a tiny sign that she is faithful, as I named our daughter, if she can own up to a responsibility and say she tried

to love me only in one small way, one pure love, all is forgiven.  I wasn't a good boy while she was gone either. lolol

Dude... Get it over with

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, mumbo13 said:

does a fedora go over your years or do you have to have a tight one or a bigger head? it sits all the way down till your head touches the top,

and that means it touches your ears and I don't think it looks normal.?? I guess youre supposed to wear on that's tight andsits up on your head farther???

IMG_0084.jpg

I don't know how to wear it, but is it a fedora or a trilby?

10 minutes ago, mumbo13 said:

:o

You lost me.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Dude... Get it over with

you know its a vow to god  when you take a woman into marriage?

I will have to forgive her no matter what because I wont dwell on it forever.  she messed with love its impossible to repair

but somewhere in the life of us both the reality is some kind of abandonment of a vow to god... and we will need to let go of our past promises.

its just about life I don't really care about it in a conscious way, but sub consciously we will need to let go of our pasts.

we need to forgive each other and it too spiritually binding to ignore.  I will do my best to accept her choices, and try to respect her,

I was her second husband, shes never been faithful, im pretty sure shes a cheater and shes definitely a liar....  just cant let that little piece of

forgiveness go when she leaves it like an open sore, and doesn't forgive and forget, she thinks its a competition to hurt

me

On 11/26/2018 at 4:14 AM, Mini_Ghost said:

I'd be scared to walk around Australia bearfoot you guy got all that weird venomous shit :D

Most of the killer stuff is from around half way up to far north.. the closer to the the equator or hotter it gets the more active/ bigger etc.. stay south you will be fine 

• Like 3