UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Probably just wait to take the shot then.

Never...

now I think it’s time you work on that desk...it’s caked with powdered foundation...either get yo bitch to clean it, or at least come out looking like Jeffery Starr making his way through a wirey bushel of pewbs

1 minute ago, Still Me said:

Never...

now I think it’s time you work on that desk...it’s caked with powdered foundation...either get yo bitch to clean it, or at least come out looking like Jeffery Starr making his way through a wirey bushel of pewbs

She's alright, we pick and choose. My office is a nightmare, so... It's how it goes... I'm sure LBs toes look like shit.

@Danger_Jules get in here.

Edited by Sawdamizer
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

She's alright, we pick and choose. My office is a nightmare, so... It's how it goes... I'm sure LBs toes look like shit.

Sure do...no amount of nagging is fixing that shit...trust me I’ve tried...

but he has no excuse...I maintain my person, my makeup and the house...

the FUCK he do?

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

I actually killed at the next two spots I hit so it wasn't all bad. Lol they just really weren't fuckin with me

That's awesome you have that many open mics near you. Here each place that has one does it on a different night bc so few so if you bomb all there is to do is get drunk and either try again another night or give up 

1 minute ago, Nabloom said:

That's awesome you have that many open mics near you. Here each place that has one does it on a different night bc so few so if you bomb all there is to do is get drunk and either try again another night or give up 

Lol yeah we're spoiled in Pittsburgh. There were 5 tonight. If you hit every mic there is every night you can get up 12 times or so.