UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

22 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Thank you...fugface told me it was ugly...lol

and that’s not a poster baby...that’s a canvas I bought for LB

I really did hate to say poster, because it did look thicker than a poster, but I couldn’t tell for sure. It is awesome though. And it being a canvas makes it awesome X 100! 

Also, I don’t know why she would say that about your tattoo. It looks kick ass to me. But I’m partial to ink. I have two sleeves, neck, stomach, chest tattoos. 

9 minutes ago, midnight said:

I really did hate to say poster, because it did look thicker than a poster, but I couldn’t tell for sure. It is awesome though. And it being a canvas makes it awesome X 100! 

Also, I don’t know why she would say that about your tattoo. It looks kick ass to me. But I’m partial to ink. I have two sleeves, neck, stomach, chest tattoos. 

Jealous....I really need to finish my arm...but my next piece is $800....I really need to get on top of that....but I have tattoos all over...

but hey so get this...LB is big on Batman...I’m big on Superman...so everything I have that’s Superman has to have a Batman....

bats in the bedroom

supes in the kitchen

EB695D1F-0EE7-46E7-920F-3FD07C88609E.jpeg

D744BFFA-42D6-459A-B224-6B449CDEFD5D.jpeg

35C6830A-DA26-4D25-AB87-7DE41166402E.jpeg

645A1858-F5C8-41F8-A8CE-A39B7D9D7F11.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Jealous....I really need to finish my arm...but my next piece is $800....I really need to get on top of that....but I have tattoos all over...

but hey so get this...LB is big on Batman...I’m big on Superman...so everything I have that’s Superman has to have a Batman....

bats in the bedroom

supes in the kitchen

EB695D1F-0EE7-46E7-920F-3FD07C88609E.jpeg

D744BFFA-42D6-459A-B224-6B449CDEFD5D.jpeg

35C6830A-DA26-4D25-AB87-7DE41166402E.jpeg

645A1858-F5C8-41F8-A8CE-A39B7D9D7F11.jpeg

I love it! That is so cool! I can only imagine the hype in your house when the Batman vs. Superman movie came out. I can imagine the cheers and boos y’all had watching it. 

I buy disco all sorts of Rick and Morty memorabilia. Star Wars. Dr. Who. Bob Ross. Things like that. I bought her a coffee mug that has an Atari controller as a handle, with a Galaga theme. And graphic tees. Oh lord, I’ve bought her a ton of graphic tees over the years. I can’t have any because they don’t make them for us big guys. Which sucks. I’m a huge Marvel fan, and I’d be sporting a different superhero tee everyday. 

I really did yalls collection. I love looking at things like that. I want to get into collecting old lunchboxes. We have a few newer ones, but I want some old ones. 

7 minutes ago, midnight said:

I love it! That is so cool! I can only imagine the hype in your house when the Batman vs. Superman movie came out. I can imagine the cheers and boos y’all had watching it. 

I buy disco all sorts of Rick and Morty memorabilia. Star Wars. Dr. Who. Bob Ross. Things like that. I bought her a coffee mug that has an Atari controller as a handle, with a Galaga theme. And graphic tees. Oh lord, I’ve bought her a ton of graphic tees over the years. I can’t have any because they don’t make them for us big guys. Which sucks. I’m a huge Marvel fan, and I’d be sporting a different superhero tee everyday. 

I really did yalls collection. I love looking at things like that. I want to get into collecting old lunchboxes. We have a few newer ones, but I want some old ones. 

That’s not true...LB a big dude...he got shit loads of t’s...gotta know where to go boo...

ive had this since before he died...but this is my favorite and most expensive art piece...

C0F3EE82-E4DE-4C3E-A440-681288D9778E.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Still Me said:

That’s not true...LB a big dude...he got shit loads of t’s...gotta know where to go boo...

ive had this since before he died...but this is my favorite and most expensive art piece...

C0F3EE82-E4DE-4C3E-A440-681288D9778E.jpeg

So damn cool. Ledger was the best villain. He played the shit out of the Joker. I don’t think anyone could ever criticize his portrayal of this character. So sad he’s gone. Such a fantastic, talented man. 

I mostly get my shirts from JC Penny’s. They have a big and tall section. But they don’t carry big and tall graphic tees. Well, at least not as big and tall as I am. They usually go up to a 2XL. 

I’m not the fattest bastard on the planet, I’m just big, and tall. Shoes are the worst to find though. I’m 6’4”, 300 lbs. I wear a size 4XL. Size 16 4E shoe. Clothes aren’t the easiest thing to shop for. I did manage to find one Captain America shirt. I snatched that shirt off the shelf like it had a hundred dollar bill attached to it. 

53 minutes ago, midnight said:

So damn cool. Ledger was the best villain. He played the shit out of the Joker. I don’t think anyone could ever criticize his portrayal of this character. So sad he’s gone. Such a fantastic, talented man. 

I mostly get my shirts from JC Penny’s. They have a big and tall section. But they don’t carry big and tall graphic tees. Well, at least not as big and tall as I am. They usually go up to a 2XL. 

I’m not the fattest bastard on the planet, I’m just big, and tall. Shoes are the worst to find though. I’m 6’4”, 300 lbs. I wear a size 4XL. Size 16 4E shoe. Clothes aren’t the easiest thing to shop for. I did manage to find one Captain America shirt. I snatched that shirt off the shelf like it had a hundred dollar bill attached to it. 

darlin, how often you go to cons? Let me look around...I have the business card of a guy that goes con to con....and he has all the sizes....I think we paid....$100 for 11 shirts (u buy 10 you get one free)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KimopoBotar said:

Lol. I'm turning 29 soon. My step son is more a defacto step son. Me and the girl aren't married yet. 

Ah ok. I had my baby when i was 29. Thats freaking geriatric the way most black people work lol

What? Its true.

The same coworkers who were mad i was having a baby for some strange reason had kids in highschool or grown up lolol

Its sweet you consider him yours when yall not married yet