UnevenEdge

Dazed and confused, Kanye edition

André Toulon

10 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Have you not read through any of this thread at all?

I saw the tweet where he was on the serfs talking about cancel culture recently, but  it's a tweet and I don't really fuck with Twitter. Especially now... I was too lazy to google him at the time, but I just did, and all I have to say is it's not Kanye anymore It's Ye.  Forgot about that one...

As for the cancel culture bullshit I don't really care. The internet can blood eagle him and I just wouldn't really give af..  This dude always has at least 10 controversies going on at once though so I was sure there was something more entertaining going on with him.

59 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I saw the tweet where he was on the serfs talking about cancel culture recently, but  it's a tweet and I don't really fuck with Twitter. Especially now... I was too lazy to google him at the time, but I just did, and all I have to say is it's not Kanye anymore It's Ye.  Forgot about that one...

As for the cancel culture bullshit I don't really care. The internet can blood eagle him and I just wouldn't really give af..  This dude always has at least 10 controversies going on at once though so I was sure there was something more entertaining going on with him.

“All I have to say is it’s not Kanye anymore it’s Ye” 

you probably should’ve kept that to yourself too 

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You’re far from fine but please tell us more 

Nope....Don't do this. don't let him get under your skin.  I have no clue why he does this thing all the time where he asks about a topic just to let us all know he's too cool for the topic...It's weird, but it's easier to ignore it.

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Nope....Don't do this. don't let him get under your skin.  I have no clue why he does this thing all the time where he asks about a topic just to let us all know he's too cool for the topic...It's weird, but it's easier to ignore it.

True, if I do this your thread will go off the rails. Besides, I already vomited all over your thread. Sorry about that. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Aw man.... we didn't even get to the incomprehensible veiled threat stage yet.

• Like 1

The ribbon microphone was created by the German company Sieman’s in the 1920’s that doesn’t mean Hitler invented it and that microphone in the USA was dropped in favor of the lighter RCA microphone. So, no Kanye, you don’t have Hitler to thank for the microphones you used you fuckin dumb PoS I hope someone crazier than you scrambles your fuckin brains on the sidewalk 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I refuse to believe he is doing anything other than trolling the whole planet as hard as he fucking can. Even card carrying members of the KKK aren't this brazen about it.

You can be a troll and believe what you're saying at the same time.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I refuse to believe he is doing anything other than trolling the whole planet as hard as he fucking can. Even card carrying members of the KKK aren't this brazen about it.

The KKK burns crosses on peoples lawns and lynched people with hundreds of witnesses without repercussions they are way more brazen than Kanye. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I guess I should amend that to the present day KKK, unless living my whole life in a blue state has me too sheltered.

You might be sheltered.  What you see is probably nothing like what's going on it Lassen and Nevada Counties way to the north and northeast.  You wouldn't think California is haven for militias, but there are some even here.

16 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I guess I should amend that to the present day KKK, unless living my whole life in a blue state has me too sheltered.

You can’t really separate their past and present actions. They were doing murders in the late 20th century.  Even if they aren’t today, which they probably are, we can’t erase that just so we can make some dick head, dbag, aquarium water drinking mother fucker look worse. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

He's trolling, but it's also a lot to do with the egging on his fans are giving him.  Even while Kanye was publicly crying about how the took his money and family and blah blah, his backers were all like "Y'all don't see what Kanye is doing, he's a genius" and Once he got a wiff of this he just started rollimg with it...."This was all by design, I planned this, GOTCHA"/

He's in a perpetual battle of saving face for these people who believe he's smarter than he actually is.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 12:19 AM, cyberbully said:

He's trolling, but it's also a lot to do with the egging on his fans are giving him.  Even while Kanye was publicly crying about how the took his money and family and blah blah, his backers were all like "Y'all don't see what Kanye is doing, he's a genius" and Once he got a wiff of this he just started rollimg with it...."This was all by design, I planned this, GOTCHA"/

He's in a perpetual battle of saving face for these people who believe he's smarter than he actually is.

He has been saying anti-semitic shit for years but his management was able to keep it under wraps. He literally wanted to name the Yeezus album after Hitler.

Edited by matrixman124
Yeezus not Yeezy (woops)
  • Like 1

hey guys guesssssssssss what???

Spoiler

On 11/29/2022 at 7:14 PM, Poofy said:

this-fuckin-guy.png

i cant believe thats his background. He chose this.

That's right! It's just Tim Pool and his terrible background again. The egirl I was watching this morning was watching kanye breakdown clips and Timothy here was one of them. So I was once again, sadly, forced to see and be reminded of the sheer terribleness. So, I decided, if I have to see it again, you all should have to too. 

Anyway

Good morning! Have a great day :>

Edited by Poofy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, matrixman124 said:

He has been saying anti-semitic shit for years but his management was able to keep it under wraps. He literally wanted to name the Yeezy album after Hitler.

Thought it was the yeezus album...not that I know his catalogue but I remember him saying he kicked around a few others before yeezus and Hitler sounds vaguely familiar 

• Like 1

Can someone explain why Kanye the Attention Slut wears a black hood covering his face, or wtf that mask is called?  And wtf, why is that clown Nick Fuentes with him everywhere he goes?  Is Kanye being held hostage by him?  Is Kanye holding him hostage? Seriously, what’s up with that?

• Haha 1

The important takeaway is that the right wingers who were left uncomfortable by Kanye’s antics aren’t disturbed because they’re philosophically different from him.

They’re disturbed because he took their dog whistle and fired off a louder bullhorn in its place.

“Nnnnnnooooo! You’re not supposed to say you like Hitler! You say there’s a Jewish mafia out there that’s wants to cancel us! Big difference! Big!”

Kanye has been too far gone for anyone to redeem, but he’s openly embraced the same messages spread by prominent conservatives to the point that he parrots their true meaning right back at them, as if they’d happily agree. 

So now, the stochastic terrorists who elevated his message have to save face and pretend they weren’t quietly encouraging people to harass the families of shooting victims or bring their finest Nazi regalia and weaponry to their nearest drag brunch or Disney park.

Like how the fuck can Jewish conservative personalities act as if Kanye’s “DEFCON 3” tweet was a slam dunk victory for free speech only to be offended once he elevated Hitler? What was Hitler best known for? What’s a good Top 5 of the people Hitler hated the most? And why are they currently considered boogeymen by American conservatives today? How long does “I got mine” last before your privilege runs out as a devil’s advocate for prejudice?

Edited by Chapinator_X
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Can someone explain why Kanye the Attention Slut wears a black hood covering his face, or wtf that mask is called?  And wtf, why is that clown Nick Fuentes with him everywhere he goes?  Is Kanye being held hostage by him?  Is Kanye holding him hostage? Seriously, what’s up with that?

Probably to symbolize how he's being 'held hostage by his own greatness'. Just watch. I called it here. :|

And 'White Boy Summer' Fuentes is a dick rider in every sense of the word - hanging with a crazed black guy who says all the things you want to say constantly gives you an extra life and a chance to be even worse. 

Kanye is his pet Uncle Ruckus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/2/2022 at 10:17 AM, 1pooh4u said:

imagine you get black bagged, no idea where they're taking you, they sit you down in a chair, and suddenly you hear the alex jones show begin all around you...

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Poofy said:

imagine you get black bagged, no idea where they're taking you, they sit you down in a chair, and suddenly you hear the alex jones show begin all around you...

In my mind that scenario is erotically terrifying and nothing I’d do on purpose like Kanye did 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Dude said he wanna see his mama.

Dude is self destructing and he's been such a tool historically that no one gives a fuck

I mean, that's an overt threat of committing suicide, right?  Is there anything more one needs for a fifty-one fifty as soon as he sets foot in Cali?

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I mean, that's an overt threat of committing suicide, right?  Is there anything more one needs for a fifty-one fifty as soon as he sets foot in Cali?

This is why I hate videos from reels....I can't just flat out link to them with my phone. 

He's said this before a couple years ago but just said it again while calling out gangsta rappers, NBA players and business execs. But now I simply can't find it. At least not with my disappointing efforts

• Thanks 1

This is what ive been waiting on....people "close" to him say he's been in the studio....I was hoping for an epic sprawl that explains all of this, but its just a barely comprehensible mishmash of his latest buzzwords over a beat I'm pretty sure he already dropped on a JayZ album.

When the art falls off, its time to hang it up

• Thanks 1