UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Okay so I went on a spoiler tirade the day the movie came out because I was super hyped and man, lemme just say, this last one is the least bitch version of Shinji and it makes me glad.

I stopped like 20 mins into the last movie. He's still a bitch so far. We'll see what happens 

Just now, André Toulon said:

I always forget about this anime and I kinda liked it

I forgot about it too, until it showed up in my job training XD

I wonder if somebody did it intentionally or they just found a picture on the internet and was like ... good enough ... for this company wide training module 

• Haha 3

Why does Elsa have to take her hair down when she starts singing for real?

I didn't want to watch Frozen II but the miniature did and yet in true little kid fashion, they fall asleep and leave you invested enough to finish it by yourself 

Edited by Vamped
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

Why does Elsa have to take her hair down when she starts singing for real?

I didn't want to watch Frozen II but the miniature did and yet in true little kid fashion, they fall asleep and leave you invested enough to finish it by yourself 

Kinda glad I didn't have to suffer through it....But I'll admit....I might disney+ that shit one night out of sheer boredom.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

*Washes hands of sorce*

Look, the bread wasn't hard, the patties weren't dry, and the fries were fresh because I ask for them unsalted. If I don't have to cook shit on a working night, the bare minimum fulfills me. He who hath partaken of Taco Bell in the last five years cannot judge me.

Ugh. It's so hard keeping up with a murder timeline for serial killers. Oh wait, I haven't written out an actual timeline for this. Naw, that shit is Future Me's problem.

1 minute ago, DragonSinger said:

Look, the bread wasn't hard, the patties weren't dry, and the fries were fresh because I ask for them unsalted. If I don't have to cook shit on a working night, the bare minimum fulfills me. He who hath partaken of Taco Bell in the last five years cannot judge me.

Ugh. It's so hard keeping up with a murder timeline for serial killers. Oh wait, I haven't written out an actual timeline for this. Naw, that shit is Future Me's problem.

I mean, c'mon...you seen me post about eating a day old, pre-heated hungry man out of the microwave...so I'm fully aware that I'm a fucking raccoon....but.... McDonald's, lol.

There are youtubers with clickbaity titles, "White guy shocks people with perfect Chinese!" These people tend to still have accents and not have native-like fluency, which is usually the standard for perfection. Imagine if a Chinese guy were to create a video "Chinese guy shocks people with perfect English!" while still having an accent: "Speak English and go back to your country."

Check your native English-speaking privilege, lol

Edited by bnmjy

My dreams, for more than a week now, have all included previous girlfriends. Not like sex dreams or anything like that, but they’ve been involved and usually with some sort of anger towards me or disappointment in me with things…. Example - keeping pictures of my wife in my office, while they still had feelings for me….

so… I’m thinking, what the fuck brain. It’s been like 20 years since I’ve seen these people.

idk… figure that shit out Freud.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

My dreams, for more than a week now, have all included previous girlfriends. Not like sex dreams or anything like that, but they’ve been involved and usually with some sort of anger towards me or disappointment in me with things…. Example - keeping pictures of my wife in my office, while they still had feelings for me….

so… I’m thinking, what the fuck brain. It’s been like 20 years since I’ve seen these people.

idk… figure that shit out Freud.

To dream about your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or ex-husband/wife, that you and your ex are kissing/fighting or that you and your ex got back together again suggests that something or someone in your current life is bringing out similar feelings you felt during that relationship with your ex. The dream may be a way of alerting you to similar behavioral patterns in your current relationship. What you learn from that previous relationship may need to be applied to the present one so that you do no repeat the same mistakes. Alternatively, you may be reflecting on the positive experiences and good times that you shared with your past love. Dreams of getting back together with your ex or of your ex wanting to get back together with you may not necessarily be a reflection of reality. This dream may be triggered by some major change in your current relationship and how far you have come from those past relationships.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

To dream about your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or ex-husband/wife, that you and your ex are kissing/fighting or that you and your ex got back together again suggests that something or someone in your current life is bringing out similar feelings you felt during that relationship with your ex. The dream may be a way of alerting you to similar behavioral patterns in your current relationship. What you learn from that previous relationship may need to be applied to the present one so that you do no repeat the same mistakes. Alternatively, you may be reflecting on the positive experiences and good times that you shared with your past love. Dreams of getting back together with your ex or of your ex wanting to get back together with you may not necessarily be a reflection of reality. This dream may be triggered by some major change in your current relationship and how far you have come from those past relationships.

Do you take Aetna insurance? Checks in the mail my dude.

No real changes in my marriage, that I can see, maybe subconsciously I’m picking up on something? Idk… I’ll be 38 soon, midlife brain shit? I’ve remained friends with most of my exes, a few exceptions that I’d take the blame for and wouldn’t expect forgiveness, but those ones haven’t ever been any dreams that I can recall.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Do you take Aetna insurance? Checks in the mail my dude.

No real changes in my marriage, that I can see, maybe subconsciously I’m picking up on something? Idk… I’ll be 38 soon, midlife brain shit? I’ve remained friends with most of my exes, a few exceptions that I’d take the blame for and wouldn’t expect forgiveness, but those ones haven’t ever been any dreams that I can recall.

It's probably midlife brain shit.  Just a wave of nostalgia and thinking "what if" and all that goes with it.  This past summer my midlife brain shit had me travel four hours back to the town I lived in when I graduated high school just to go to the little barbecue restaurant for a giant stuffed baked potato.

It was a damn good potato, though.

• Like 2