UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

11 hours ago, Vamped said:

I went into this rendition of Jolene by Lil Nas X thinking I'd hate it. 

I don't actually ... or maybe I just really like the song 

I just heard a cover of Fleetwood Mac’s Gypsy from an indie band and my experience was like that. The dude sounded like he was from a bad Weezer cover band, but I was still vibing to it because the song is that nice.

Same with covers of Heart of Glass and Everybody Wants to Rule the World. If it hits the same emotional notes as the original, then it doesn’t matter if it sounds like turds. I’m still having a good time. 

4 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Teslas have never appealed to me. I just don't get why some people are into them. Other status cars are at least pretty even if they're pieces of overpriced shit.

It's all Elon Musk's branding as being high class, luxurious, and eco friendly . . . when I read somewhere that the cars manufacturing processes are actually worse for the environment than conventional internal combustion cars. I think it has something to do with the batteries.

It will be interesting to see how gas stations change when more electric cars are on the road though. I'll wait to buy one when Toyota or Honda starts mass producing them, cheaply.

• Like 1

Y'all hate this man, and I want to know why. Y'all can't convince me otherwise because it's obvious y'all are using bad reviews to shoot your shot and annihilate him. I haven't seen reviews this witty and petty in YEARS! Straight up unloading full clips into this man with zero mercy, and my nosy ass wants to know what he did to piss...y'all...off. Given the situation he created with his rich producer daddy, he's totally capable of some shady shit, so there's gotta be something. And it ain't just the nepotism setting y'all off. Un uh. That's too plentiful in the entertainment industry to bring out the knives like this. It's bugging me so much, I WANT TO KNOOOOWWW!

• Like 1

I flat ironed my hair earlier this week and I sweated so naturally it waved back up at the top. I went to brunch with some friends and I was talking about getting my hair cut so we just popped into one or those supercut places. I already kinda knew they were gonna say no go on black hair but we tried it.

Still kinda makes me feel bad though. Guess it's time for a relaxer for real

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I flat ironed my hair earlier this week and I sweated so naturally it waved back up at the top. I went to brunch with some friends and I was talking about getting my hair cut so we just popped into one or those supercut places. I already kinda knew they were gonna say no go on black hair but we tried it.

Still kinda makes me feel bad though. Guess it's time for a relaxer for real

Why would you let them even if they said yes. 

Oh folks are still seeing stylists? Broke ass home hair cut crew represent!

God I sounded like Nab. At least I made one small step towards being less poor. Now like a thousand more steps to go. Why is writing the only thing that I'm good at? Why couldn't the universe give me the attention span to actually learn about computers? 

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

"Elelator go down the hooooooole."

Why and how in god's name did this randomly pop into my head after all these years decades?

Probably the same reason why "Ducky go down the hole" gets stuck in my head. Repetitive phrases I heard in movies and shows always come back to me.

God I'm tired, and I have more work to do.

• Like 1

I'm sick and tired of California and their delicious fucking food. And I can tell when a local foodie I follow on Instagram goes to California just based on the new pics they post cuz I know damn well they ain't get that shit in Georgia. Fuck y'all and having money to travel. 

Edited by DragonSinger

I was in the middle of working doordash and had to call support. Once the call ended, it misdialed one of my old friends I hadn't talked to in years and hoped to remain off her radar for quite some time. Fortunately, I hung up before the timer started, but it's still awkward af.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I don't see the probl... .

OMG, I'm old people

No, I'm  old people, and I don't eat that shit.

Edit: sometimes I eat wintergreen life savers, but that's more so that I can bite them to see if they make sparks as opposed to actually liking them.

Edited by mthor
  • Haha 2