UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

So I've been watching this show all day and there's a few sex scenes.... can you imagine going to work and then being like.... well this is the day I lick my coworkers nipples and stick my face between their buttcheeks as professionally as I can

Do you ... look at them the same the next day?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm thinking it would be cool to live on the third floor of the building across the street right now. The people on the second floor decorated their balcony big time for Halloween and every time the wind picks up all the black fabric streamers fly up and try to invade the third floor balcony. I think my cat would get a never ending kick out of watching what look like black flames dancing everywhere. I'd never get her out of the window. 

• Like 1

My mom is here and I'm always so happy when she shows up but it takes no more that 20 minutes for me to remember why this woman irks my nerves.

Mama: can i run in dollar tree

Me: i gotta get these crickets home, they'll die in this bag

Mama: I'll be fast

Me: you can barely walk, fast isnt an option

Mama: i just need to get some toothpaste and some qtips

Me: it's not that, these crickets will die and prowler wont eat them dead.....no telling when I can get more *as I pull out of strip mall*

Mama: ........can we stop at the grocery store

Me: *facepalm*

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Can you cheat and split it into multiple chapters?  😄Or would that in itself require even more editing? 

I'm releasing longer chapters on a serial site so I can get this long ass story completed sooner. It'll still be the same amount of editing if broken up, just at a nicer pace. *Sigh* At least I'm almost done.

• Like 1