UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

This morning I woke up from a bizarre dream.... I had two girlfriends, one of them a cat who could turn into a human and was basically our pet.... the cat/human got lost in the sand carpet.... once she came back there were the three of us and a whole bunch of other people together in a room in the house I grew up in from the ages of 0-12.... we were playing a game that was on TV but could interact with us.... the answer to one of the questions was Earthworm Jim, which I got correct, but then the second part of the question was who was the maker of the game, which I couldn't remember and someone else answered correctly so they got the point.... then my mom came in and was bugging me about was that my brother in the other room, so she wanted me to go with her to see if that was him and I was mad like, "Mom, I have company!" So she sulked away and in a few minutes my dad came in berated me for making my mom upset.... then I told him that when they had company over that I have to focus all my attention on their company.... then he understood and will talk to my mom about it, then I went back to the room to join my company and the game was over, then I noticed my vision was blurry and my glasses must have fallen off without my noticing..... Then I found another pair of glasses on the ground and put them on, and they only helped a little bit, but not enough.... then I noticed my actual glasses hanging on a  ledge thing on the sliding glass door so I put them on and they were mine.... then my cat gf and I started cuddling and all my company other than her went home.... then I think that's when I woke up.....

• Like 1

Eat a dick brain. You had me dreaming about coming home to find all sorts of Valentine's chocolate truffles and cherry Poptarts, and then you end it on me opening the cabinet to find a rat so it's the last thing I see? That's bullshit, and I don't like the obvious commentary on my paranoia of having nice things followed by something bad happening.

3 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

When Marilyn Monroe passed away, Joe Dimaggio arranged to have roses sent to her crypt three times a week for twenty years….

and… I thought I was being a hero this morning for making breakfast and going out to get iced coffee.

There’s a thing called relativity, maybe that’s your equivalent.

……..Not sure I should give you my real answer.

So……thinking about how I should walk out of my job once I get accepted to the new one. That, and that “poop” is a funny word, because it is a word people are comfortable saying just to say.

Also, people who wear socks that are higher than their ankles bother me…………immensely.

Edited by lupin_bebop
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Eat a dick brain. You had me dreaming about coming home to find all sorts of Valentine's chocolate truffles and cherry Poptarts, and then you end it on me opening the cabinet to find a rat so it's the last thing I see? That's bullshit, and I don't like the obvious commentary on my paranoia of having nice things followed by something bad happening.

rat-i-dont-know.gif

• Haha 1